Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cici - Chinese Dairy Road - Edinburgh  (Read 1210 times)

Offline windowlicker

External Link/Members Only

I have been to this place a few times and it is very hit or miss depending on the girl. I would never book an hour as they just would not be able to fill it.

Went last week and met by Cici. Paid the standard £30 for 30 minutes. Was given an oily rub down for about 10 minutes before being asked to turn over. Immediately asked if I wanted a hand job. After reading the previous review about the interesting body to body I asked for that. Was asked for £60 and said I always pay £40 for this so after some huffing she finally agreed. She is one of the older masseuses in here and it was not a pretty sight when she took her kit off. She stood beside me with my cock in her hands clearly not understanding what B2B is. I reminded her what I had paid for and she finally got on the table grinding herself on me in a move that I felt was too close for comfort. She managed to bring me to a conclusion but was not impressed. Still 10 minutes left I decided to leave rather than another 10 minutes of shit massage.

I think the Edinburgh options are crap for this. Glasgow not being any better. I prefer a shop environment as I never know when I will be able to find the time so booking doesn't work for me. White Orchid has sometimes been good but again is a bit hit or miss. Just about to put up a review for a massage in Newcastle and it was amazing compared to this shit.

Offline Jayf

I've been there a few times and only once has it been good. With body to body did she get completely naked?  Always wanted to try it but didn't want to waste more money in there lol