Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyNickiLoves69  (Read 1135 times)

1 review(s) for naughtynickiloves69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Metal Geek

I saw Nicki at the end of last year when she was on AW as NaughtyNikita4U. I notice she's since created a new profile, and removed the hardcore photos, which after seeing her I would say were definitely not hers anyway. She claims in her profile to be 33, but early 40s if you ask me - I know I should expect it by now, but it's starting to piss me off that they can't be more honest about their age. She was probably an attractive woman in her prime, and had a decent body for her age.

Found her house no problem, although it's down a very badly maintained road in a small village near Beamish, and I probably did untold damage to my cars suspension. Started off really badly, there was another girl in the house when I arrived, looked around 18-19, for all I know it could have been her daughter - so it was on my mind all the time during the punt. We went up to the bedroom, and after making the payment she left me to get 'comfortable' while she left the room. I'm never too sure at this stage what the WG expects, so I just stripped to my boxers and lay on the bed in waiting.

When Niki returned we started with some FK which was nice, and then she sat up and started to grind herself on my crotch. We both stripped and moved onto oral, which was actually pretty good, good eye contact and deep but Niki was keen to move things on quickly so it only lasted a couple of minutes. So on with the condom and she hopped on top, and it became clear she was now wanting the session over quick as she really went for it - I didn't last long, to be honest I usually like to start with missionary as I'm more in control. I cleaned up and she started to dress, so it was obvious that was it - and to be honest I was happy to be out of there.

Went back downstairs and her 'daughter' was still sat on the sofa, so I said my goodbyes and left. When I checked my watch outside I'd only been in there for about 20 minutes, out of a 30 minute booking.

I think it was more disappointing because I'd been trying to meet up with Nikita for a few months, and it turned out to be a huge let-down. Anyway onward and upward, and looking for my next punt so hopefully I've have better luck next time - or maybe I should just stick with an old faithful, Yvonne or Kara maybe.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only