Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage STI  (Read 4856 times)

Offline Whiskersgreen2017

Hi

Does anyone know if it’s possible or even caught any form of STI from a massage and HE? With the therapist clothed or not? Is it safer if she stays clothed?

Also what are the chances with OWO?

Thanks

SlamBoy

Hi

Does anyone know if it’s possible or even caught any form of STI from a massage and HE? With the therapist clothed or not? Is it safer if she stays clothed?

Thanks

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Jonestown

Hi

Thanks

Yes it is, so i’d stay at home under a very hot shower if i was you, and dont be touching your bits.

Offline rebelsurge

Yes much safer if she stays clothed preferably in protective clothing.
Surgical gloves best for the HJ
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fuzzyduck

Deary deary me, OP. Imagine you've walked into a bar in the wild wild west and asked for a diet coke. Have you actually ever had a whiskey before?

To answer your questions:

Yes, but low. Doesn't mean you can't get another, non-STI skin infection
No I haven't
Clothes lowers (already low) risk
OWO much higher risk

So to summarise: don't take her kit off, don't kiss her, no fingers in her pussy or ass, OW and, if you're man enough, ask her to leave the marigolds on the side. Finally, do a review.

Offline Happyjose

Hi

Thanks

Just tell her you caught it off a toilet seat

That always works...

Offline LLPunting

Stop wasting everyone's time.

Go do the research because the answers are already published.  IF you don't believe what was written then go to Google instead.

Offline Whiskersgreen2017

Stop wasting everyone's time.

Go do the research because the answers are already published.  IF you don't believe what was written then go to Google instead.

:wackogirl:

Thanks all for the replies. Get a grip would suffice

Offline Winker121

Like your response. Nice one.

Offline madeinwales56

I am sure it would but fuck off is more appropriate in your case. You're welcome.

Offline wristjob

Hi

Thanks

I think your reply saved you.

STI stands for "Sexually Transmitted Infection" - there's a clue in the name.

The thing is not all STIs are the same. Some stuff is curable, some stuff is a life changer. Catching something mild may not be a biggy if you are single but could end it if you have 3 teenage kids. Generally speaking I don't think hand jobs are in the high risk category for HIV.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Metalgear2018

Offline scutty brown

Hi

Thanks

Well..........if you really want to catch something, then go to the right country, find the right girl and you could theoretically catch one of the "other" Treponema diseases:
Yaws, Pinta and Bejel.
Or go to black Africa and if you ask nicely you might catch Monkey Pox

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Hi

Thanks

Yes if she rubs her naked pussy against your todger. You can also catch gonorrhea or chlamydia via owo but the risk is comparatively lower than other unprotected activities.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:54:46 am by Rose_128 »

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider

No HIV cannot be transmitted via hand unless there is an open blood contact. I am sorry but if you are too worried about a hand job this hobby is not for you.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:52:13 am by Rose_128 »

Offline django0700

No HIV cannot be transmitted via hand unless there is an open blood contact. I am sorry but if you are too worried about a hand job this hobby is not for you.

:thumbsup:

Offline jbanks

Haha made me laugh out loud, the wife asked me what I was laughing at and had to lie!

Offline Gordon Bennett

There is a world of illness and disease out there and STIs are but a tiny proportion. Reckon you're at just as much risk from door knobs, 5p coins and bus seats..... don't even get me started on swimming pools and gyms! Only today I spotted a sweaty hairy arsed fatso doing squats at the gym, squatting deep onto an upturned 40kg dumbbell resting on its end to "spot" him at the bottom - his fatty sweaty arsehole spread nice and wide and squelching all over the dumbell that some goon is probably now crush-pressing into his face: fucking horrific.
Frankly OP you need to relax a bit but I fear you may have already caught cretinism.

Offline Trenlover

Hi

Thanks

make sure you wear a condom during the massage and any possible hand job.   check the therapists hands for warts, blisters and wounds etc before she touches you, and make her wash her hands in dettol before the massage starts. ( bring the dettol with you )

some STI's are airbourne so it is advisable to bring a flu or surgeons mask and wear it to the massage although you should be ok if she stays clothed so the viral particles from her pussy stay trapped in her knickers.

Some punters have been known to turn to stone should they look into a massage therapists eyes therefore protective eye wear should also be worn.

hope that helps.

Offline LLPunting

make sure you wear a condom during the massage and any possible hand job.   check the therapists hands for warts, blisters and wounds etc before she touches you, and make her wash her hands in dettol before the massage starts. ( bring the dettol with you )

some STI's are airbourne so it is advisable to bring a flu or surgeons mask and wear it to the massage although you should be ok if she stays clothed so the viral particles from her pussy stay trapped in her knickers.

Some punters have been known to turn to stone should they look into a massage therapists eyes therefore protective eye wear should also be worn.

hope that helps.

Good points TL.

It would perhaps be better if he wore a full-face motorcycle helmet with the visor down and covered the rest of him with a towel, wouldn't want him catching something from himself when his jizz lands or getting pregnant.

Offline Benjboy87

Nothing I can add other then what's already been said, however, I will only see girls who do owo as ow is just not even close to the same sensation in my opinion.

Risky? Yes, but very very low. Just as much chance of condom splitting.

Offline jeanphillipe

hope that helps.

Brilliant  :D :D

Offline scutty brown

if you really want OWO its best to find a girl who has had all her teeth removed, far safer

Offline Shonkwronker49

I once caught SPD (swollen penis disease) from a massage HJ. A strange disease that cured itself within minutes. The therapist must have been riddled with dangerous viruses for a soon as she touched my clock it swelled up to many times its normal size and leaked a strange fluid.so take that as a warning to be very very careful. Consider wearing an NBC suit during the massage.

Offline Shonkwronker49

Sorry that should read cock not clock lol - bloody predictive text

TailSeeker

hope that helps.

No  no, no. He needs to go for the virtual, psychic massage. It's the only sure fired way to protect fully against the Medusa syndrome, and avoid those evil evil cooties.

Speedrocket

Hi

Thanks
HPV can be transmitted simply through skin to skin contact in the genital and oral region. There was just an article on the BBC about this last week.
OWO carries also risks, mostly for Herpes and HPV but can also transmit chlamydia and gonorrhea

Offline Happyjose

HPV can be transmitted simply through skin to skin contact in the genital and oral region. There was just an article on the BBC about this last week.
OWO carries also risks, mostly for Herpes and HPV but can also transmit chlamydia and gonorrhea

Seems to be a theme with you

I agree she looks fab on her profile. Only problem with her is the services that make her so attractive to some:
Would not like to FK her knowing that she might have swallowed a load from a previous client.
With this type of services she is bound to catch something sooner or later.

Maybe better for you to stay home and have a nice wank

Offline scutty brown

No  no, no. He needs to go for the virtual, psychic massage. It's the only sure fired way to protect fully against the Medusa syndrome, and avoid those evil evil cooties.

Ooooh that sounds good, how much is it? Can you do it over the internet?

TailSeeker

Ooooh that sounds good, how much is it? Can you do it over the internet?

Can be done over the internet, say a tenner. Just remember it's not my problem if your mind is too closed to receive my brain's psychic massage.  :lol:

Speedrocket

Seems to be a theme with you

Maybe better for you to stay home and have a nice wank
It's sadly a common theme on this forum that anyone being a bit more cautious is being set upon by more risk taking members and being spewed with furious bile& cynical remarks.
I hope that at least some visitors to this forum realise that not everyone considers owo etc as safe. I used to be more reckless but changed my style after a friend of mine started to work in a GUM clininc a decade ago....

Offline PeachyAssFan

It's sadly a common theme on this forum that anyone being a bit more cautious is being set upon by more risk taking members and being spewed with furious bile& cynical remarks.
I hope that at least some visitors to this forum realise that not everyone considers owo etc as safe. I used to be more reckless but changed my style after a friend of mine started to work in a GUM clininc a decade ago....

Says someone who hasn’t done a review. I think you should do one. (In more sense than one)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:31:38 pm by PeachyAssFan »

Offline scutty brown

yes we know.
Have you got anything new to say? If not, fuck off until you do

Offline Happyjose

It's sadly a common theme on this forum that anyone being a bit more cautious is being set upon by more risk taking members and being spewed with furious bile& cynical remarks.....
I hope that at least some visitors to this forum realise that not everyone considers owo etc as safe.

But you’re not just a bit more cautious, you seem to be on a crusade to proselytise to the forum (your last sentence quoted above confirms this) in a way that makes me and no doubt others suspicious of your intentions. You really haven’t made any other meaningful contributions since you joined. Just more of the same across two threads.

That’s apart from your very first post, where you intimated that you’ve seen several girls, but you have chosen not to expand upon this??

And set upon with furious bile? Fucking grow up, you risk averse chump

STD troll is often a banning reason. If you intend being a one trick pony I predict your stay here will be short

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:55:53 am by Happyjose »

Offline workinallweek

Can be done over the internet, say a tenner. Just remember it's not my problem if your mind is too closed to receive my brain's psychic massage.  :lol:

Im ready   :D
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JamesDim

For full body coverage I'd suggest a balaclava, a pair of goggles on top to protect the eyes and a max airflow mouth guard - you'll then need a turtle neck jumper, with some latex gloves, followed by skinny fit jogging bottoms, some extra thick socks and steel toe capped boots. To be extra safe, it is advisable to wear two condoms, underneath all of this and an extra large parka jacket on top of it all.

Once you've bought all this stuff, it's a no hassle 'pre-massage' ritual that you'll learn to love.  :thumbsup:

Enjoy your massage. #bettersafethansorry
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 07:26:38 pm by JamesDim »

testuser

Woman blew me a kiss once. I caught all STDs.

Seriously, there's a bunch of stuff we don't considered STDs that you can get from the most basic contact. Usually nothing serious but it's worth thinking about. Most things are innoculous and almost never diagnosed. Often mere different skin biomes on interaction may cause redness or very mild allergies if you've been isolated.

The thing is the more you worry about it the more you'll find yourself in a prison of your own making. If you can't handle a massage what about swimming where you will eventually get a veronica?

If at all in doubt just chat with your GP.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:52:48 am by testuser »

Offline Kamaka

If you can't handle a massage what about swimming where you will eventually get a veronica?
I met a Veronica once at my local pool.

Offline jimbob007

Well..........if you really want to catch something, then go to the right country, find the right girl and you could theoretically catch one of the "other" Treponema diseases:
Yaws, Pinta and Bejel.

Did a black bloke with a big cock f#@k you ex wife or something? Don't worry about it fella, your current wife is probably doing the same thing behind your back. Don't get some kind of complex. You aren't inferior to men with bigger c/$ks than yours

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Did a black bloke with a big cock f#@k you ex wife or something? Don't worry about it fella, your current wife is probably doing the same thing behind your back. Don't get some kind of complex. You aren't inferior to men with bigger c/$ks than yours

Think you need to check the rules instead of spamming Admin with reports of racism. 

Offline Happyjose

Why can't you just write the word fuck or cock?

oversensitive snowflake

Offline jimbob007

Why can't you just write the word fuck or cock?
oversensitive snowflake
Ive just seen some posts of this guy. He is clearly a racist, not just this comment ive posted on. There isn't a need for it, especially not on an internet forum

Offline Boinky

Ive just seen some posts of this guy. He is clearly a racist, not just this comment ive posted on. There isn't a need for it, especially not on an internet forum

This is an adults forum. I've seen some of your posts and think you're a leeching twat. There isn't a need for it, especially not on an internet forum for punters to share information.

Offline bigthickdick

Or to Blackpool  :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:13:54 pm by bigthickdick »

Offline bigthickdick

Fuck off dickhead. It's been discussed here before that sometimes it's OK to call a spade a spade  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

You some kind of shithead stalker checking all my posts? Good luck doing that. When you've finished, try posting some reviews and then we might take notice.

Stevensmiles

Just don’t eat the free peanuts on the bar. That’s all I’m saying !

Offline kingmg

Stay at home during half term and have a posh wank