Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlet - Belfast, BT12  (Read 4404 times)

SiMc99

External Link/Members Only

Met with Scarlet, Friday 7th September
Communication after initial phone call was good.
Postponed for another 15 mins as she waited on the Postman to deliver a package.
Location is good not far from Belfast City Hospital. Which suited me.
“Clean, warm, PRIVATE and DISCREET premise” A little run down but he ho.
Looks:   Pictures don’t do her justice.  Better in the flesh!  😊
Services:  hadn’t been with a lady for a long time and unfortunately, I didn’t even make to the covered part but Scarlet was ready to please!!
I will definitely be back!! 

Offline Car58

£40 for half a hour including HE seems good value for money or do you have to give her extra?
Banned reason: Making trash posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline andykane

Was in town and had half an hour spare so gave this girl a call. Good directions easily parked and then got the usual James Bond type of instructions to her place. As Op commented all a bit ropey and run down but I didn't really care too much.
Bedroom was a bit cluttered but girl is very nice.
Opted with the massage with HE and reasonable b2b massage and when turned over she was naked apart from knickers, lovely natural boobs and she's happy enough with lots of touching and sucking of boobs.
nice to meet a girl that doesn't talk a load of shite throughout the massage and just gets on with the job.
good happy ending, tissues and plenty of time to get dressed.
good value for money imho, next time probably go for the full service as she's a nice looking girl with a great body!

Offline Car58

Was it just £40 for massage and HE?

Offline andykane

Was it just £40 for massage and HE?

Yep  it be 60 for massage and bj and 80 for sex

Offline Car58

Think I might pay her a visit I assume the postcode she gives in ad is the actual street she's based in.

Offline andykane

Think I might pay her a visit I assume the postcode she gives in ad is the actual street she's based in.

Yes it takes you to a garage with lots of free parking, house is only 1 min walk from there. All quite handy and very discrete.

Offline SN5

I've been tempted but the below post in the Massage thread puts me off!

Did you pick up on any of this?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89807.msg2214416#msg2214416

Offline Car58

So what is being saying here there is a possibility that she use to be a man?

Offline Soulsparc

The fellas in the other thread says she has small fake boobs. Where as this review compliments her natural boobs. What's going on?!

I'm very tempted at those prices

Offline andykane

Funny I completley forgot that this girl was discussed before and that there were some suspicions about her gender. Personally I didn't really pick up on that at all and as for boobs they were nice and pert and didn't look fake to me. She's not that old so I would lexpect them to not have dropped to her waist yet.

Offline Randall_graves

There are signs that she has had a lot of work done, and if anyone thinks her tits are real then they need their head examined lol.

Its still a good experience with her though....

Offline andykane

There are signs that she has had a lot of work done, and if anyone thinks her tits are real then they need their head examined lol.

Its still a good experience with her though....
Hint taken, ill get my head examined on monday :wacko:

Offline shred22

Phoned her today and it's a first come first served deal so couldn't make a booking in advance..  :scare:

Offline belfastpunter123

Does anyone know if Scarlet works weekends?

Looks to be a good punt for the price
External Link/Members Only

Link from her profile with face pic.

Offline SN5

Contacted her about a week ago out of curiosity, I think she's away from today for a couple of weeks.

Offline bonerman1969

Yeah she goes home to enland once a month for a week. Saw her today review coming soon

Offline Kman1978

Visited Scarlet in April after a couple of false starts.
She was good. Not an issue but her breast are definitely not real. Small but very round and hard