Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Courtney Locanto  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Soulsparc

External Link/Members Only

Seeing this girl tomorrow. Apparently based near short strand area. £70 for the half hour. Has anyone else seen her? Done a bit of digging but can't find anything else on her. Cheers lads

Offline andykane

Looks good, interested to hear how you got on

Offline Corey123

Offline Soulsparc

She cancelled on me. I wasn't that sure about her anyway tbh.

Offline jrhartley

I've seen her, it was at the end of August there - arranged through Locanto messaging - I went to short strand at agreed time, then she wasnt going to be available for 45mins, so I was about to head on when she came back with 15mins but not all dressed up - so I went for that. Actual area is between Ravehill and Cregagh, it was like Challange Anneka getting to the place & tbh when I got parked up and was left dandering up and down the street I was about to give up, started to look dodgy to me - but then she got back to me with the address. I get the feeling she likes to check you out first. Anyway nice girl, very chatty and local. Skinny in most areas but quite large bust like her description (they dont sit out like pert melons tho), age is probably about right, maybe 30. Both strip off, oral to get going - which was great, then on with the cover and some very enthusiatic bouncing with her on top. Switched a few positions, finished in doggy, very tidy wee bum alright. Cleaned up, some more chat and left. Would I go back - well, maybe. Definitely not the worst punt but not the best either considering the arrangement hassle.

Offline Soulsparc

Cheers for the review. Might go back and see if I can get an appointment for next week. So she lives nowhere near short strand? What's the point in telling us to go there first? I hate all that nonsense.

Offline andykane

Just send her a message on Locanto but don't think I'll bother with seeing her :(
50 for 15 minutes and 130 for an hour.
Bit too pricey for my liking. Plus she seems to be into this 15 min/30 hour /45 min nonsense
all sounds a bit like clock watching to me.
Can't be bothered with all the cloak and dagger stuff either, but walking up and down some street looking like a lost prat!

Offline Soulsparc

She quoted me 70 for 30 minutes. Mentioned A was on offer for extra.

I'm the same. Can't be bothered with all the running around. Give me an address and I'll turn up. Simple

Offline jrhartley

Yep it was £70 for 30min for me too - she never mentioned A tho. Maybe I'm hung like a horse eh  :lol: 
But I agree, all the dodging about is a bit of a pain.

Online Bigjim12

Tr8ed booking for today all good last night no contact from her today phone just ringing out

Offline Yesman0987

Same confirmed a booking and then tried her half hour before meeting and no response

Offline Bryan11

Sounds good
But I really dislike and distrust adverts that don’t have a photo
I understand why girls won’t show their face, but a body pic is a necessity

Offline Jamesharddom69

Interested in this one bar all the fucking around although maybe shows she cares about who she sees. Jr Hartley can u PM with fee more details? Body and face all good does she send pics before visit ?
Banned reason: Offering reviews / lifts for freebies.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jamesharddom69

Had good comms and was going send pic but never got back ? And Hartley were exactly is she based based and is It private enough ? Know the area were a mate used to live so wouldn't wanna bump into anyone going to meet seems nice girl to just went cold .

Offline Soulsparc

She sent me a body pic when I contacted her a few weeks ago. Not sure if it was her though

Offline Jamesharddom69

Yeah went quiet read messages no reply will give give her another message as think this could be decent from info above add me on [Removed by admin] if u don't mind sending pic so can suss her out

Offline jrhartley

Hi James,
She has said in her advert that she is in a new location since i saw her. Back then it was a quiet street off woodstock rd/ ravenhill. I dont have any pics if her btw. J

Offline Jamesharddom69

Cheers lad tbf she got back to me with body pic pics that's a start.will let yous know if all works out

Offline Jamesharddom69

So finally got to see Courtney and was very good lads
Review posted

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=229857.0

Offline SN5

Has anyone been talking to her this past few days? I've PMed her on LC but no response

Offline Randall_graves

Her account was reported and suspended. She made a nee one and is advertising again now.

Offline Jamesharddom69

Sn5 that's link i use to contact on locanto External Link/Members Only

I was trying book her for this week after first session went so well and she said she d family over and be next week she's pretty decent with comms especially once uve met but I'd hold out couldn't have any complaints she does as she says and banging wee body .tight wee pussy too can u tell I liked it lol ill be back next week just waiting for her to confirm day.

Offline Jamesharddom69

She's updated her post lol eager to get another sessions just need get funds up was a great pounding  lol

Jag195

Offline Jamesharddom69

Yeah discreet place city centre JPG near city hall a lot less hassel than some wgs especially botanic which I tend to avoid.nice girl too no rushing and very eager lol

Offline Jamesharddom69

Just got comms back from Courtney mother natures taken its course (her words not mine lol ) and she's booked apartment city centre from 7pm tonight just for heads up I'm booked in tomorrow night got a bet up so treating myself lol  :D

Jag195

Is it just a tempory move and what is jpg?

Offline Jamesharddom69

Sorry jpg was typo.not sure mate I'll ask tomorrow night and find out !

Jag195

Cheers mate its really only on weekends im kinda free but seriously would like to meet her.

Offline Jamesharddom69

I'll try find out she was chatty enough with me last time.and seeing as I'm returning any info don't mind sharing on here that helps fellow punter out

Offline Jamesharddom69

Yeah discreet mate had a meet up around 2 weeks. Back since although she does go off radar but busting get another booking she rides like fuck on top best I've had and very good sloppy bj! Anyone spoke to Courtney in last 2 weeks?

Offline MichaelP

Is this her?

Not sure if she’s the same Courtney but she is also Emmap91 from AW, or at least uses same number

Offline pussylover76

Not sure if she’s the same Courtney but she is also Emmap91 from AW, or at least uses same number

Well spotted!  :hi:

Offline Jamesharddom69

No not same Courtney bit more meat and she has blonde hair .anyone been in contact with Courtney as per ad? Trying get another appointment had great session before Christmas and after having a meh session lately sticking to what I knows good quality !

Any other local girls yous can recommend ? Courtney best by far I've had

Offline Soulsparc

Can someone dm Courtney's number? Cheers