Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kat - Hattip Thai Spa - Chorley  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Access

Following on from reading other reviews, I thought I’d give this place a go while in the area.
The venue is out in the open, as previously reported. Pub next door, which was quite busy, even in the afternoon.
Booked Kat for 30 mins as she was quite young and wasn’t sure she’d be any good. She’d started by washing my feet and massaging my calf’s. At this point I knew the massage was going to be top drawer, so I extended for the hour. Glad I did.

Kat isn’t what I’d call fantastically pretty, but her body is awesome. I’d put her at between 20-23 years old. She might even be a little younger.

Back to the massage. I have to say, it’s one of the best massages I’ve had. I’ve had a couple of sparring sessions in the last week and was aching a touch but her hands worked wonders. Firm massage but with an excellent flow to it. Few accidental touches of the ball bag occurred. But it was only when there was 10 mins left did she offer a hand job. Of course I accepted and her technique was great. Left a happy chap. Touching wasn’t allowed however, and didn’t want to push it on the first visit. However, Kat is leaving the salon this week and isn’t  coming back until Xmas, so get in quick if you want to see her.

£35 for the massage
£20 for the HE
It’s a thumbs up from me.

Offline Access

Forgot the link. Thanks goldfinch.