Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya, Birmingham central – Fabulous Time with a fabulous lady  (Read 3492 times)

Offline Timberwolf

So, it’s been a long time since my last review. So this one is long overdue.

Went to see Maya today whose advert I found on Vivastreet.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Called Maya to book time. She replied back with address. The comms were just great.

Location: Not too far from Holloway Circus, Birmingham City Centre. Plenty of paid parking outside. Her place is part of a complex of apartments. On ground floor. Lovely tidy, fresh smelling apartment.

The Lady: Maya is from Mexico with a tight Latin body (complete with tan lines which I love). She is beautiful (yes, she really is) with the most amazing booty and perfect boobies. She works out a lot and it shows. She is between 25 to 30, about 5 foot 4. The pictures from Vivastreet do not do her any justice at all.
Maya has a lovely personality. She is bubbly, full of life. Chatty if you want her to be or quite when you want to relax.

The service: Maya offers two flavors. One hour body to body massage with HE for £70 or 30 minutes full service for £70. I asked if she would do 45 minutes massage with BJ to which she said no. It was one or the other. However…

So handed her the money, told to get undressed and lay down on the massage table. She returned and got undressed. OMG she really has an amazing fit body. Her bottom is fabulous and her boobs are wonderful.

Her massage skills are perfect. She knows what to do and uses all her body to get to the aches and pains. Every so often you would feel her boobs on your back or the legs. Plenty of swipes and tease.

Next come the body to body on the bed. Just perfect and the way it should be done. I have B2B before but Maya has set the standard.

So, here was the surprise ending (the however bit), Maya said she would give me the BJ I asked for and boy was it worth it. Also, I got an added bonus of having a vibrator play whilst she brought me of at the other end of the bed.

Maya is an amazing find and she is going to be my once a week treat. I loved the no rush time with her. Treat her with courtesy and she will reward you with a great time.

PS Her Vivastreet profile picture does not do her justice. Next time I visit, I am going to help her out with some proper pictures.

Cendric

Treat her with courtesy  :dash:
Nice review Maya  :D a

Offline dboy74

Timberwolf, does the prossie know you are going to 'help' with her pics or just something you have decided?

:rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

FFS! Is your middle name tout?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline normski

OP, does this Maya have a tattoo around or below her bellybutton?

If I’m right, she use to work from a flat located in Kitts Green. Saw her a few times and even recommended her to someone.

They later mentioned to me this bitch tried to out him to the wife....be careful if it is the same Maya.

Offline niterider2019

I think it is that same one from Stechford, have reviewed as a positive before but keep well clear based on last comment!

Offline Tallbrown

Offline Sit upon thy face

She has sent messages to my punting phone on a friday evening, asking why i don’t see her and what my real name is.

She might have a nice arse but be careful with this one lads, she sounds like a bunny boiler!

Offline normski

She has sent messages to my punting phone on a friday evening, asking why i don’t see her and what my real name is.

She might have a nice arse but be careful with this one lads, she sounds like a bunny boiler!
This bitch must be the same Maya. Wants your real name, she’ll find you on social media and before you know it she’ll be outing or blackmailing you.

One for the blacklist pile.

Offline Jake.mackie