Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filth required  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Choccoes123

Evening chaps. I find myself with a few free evenings in a week or so’s time so would like to put them to good use.  So I’m reaching out to this hive mind of wrong ‘uns in the hope you can hook a brother up.

Ideally I’m after an incall in the evening.  South Yorks would be good but willing to take the horn on the road - north mids, West Yorks, Manchester realistically.

I’m either after an absolute glamour model, massive cans, lots of make up type.  Or a WG that delivers absolute top notch filth - OWO DT, facefucking, facials etc. If these two could be combined then all the better.

From the reviews I reckon External Link/Members Only ticks the second box and External Link/Members Only ticks both boxes. Only thing is I don’t have an AW account and, while I’m not adverse to getting one, realistically I’m not going to get one and get the requisite feedback in the next few days.

I’ve seen External Link/Members Only and she pretty much ticks both boxes for looks and service but isn’t within reach unfortunately.

I’m toying with the idea of External Link/Members Only as another double tick but she’s also on the blacklist which puts me off.  Another one ticking the looks box is External Link/Members Only but not sure she’ll deliver the levels of filth I’m looking for.

A left field option is External Link/Members Only whose pics and reviews are tempting.

Basically I’m after some utter filth with someone that looks like External Link/Members Only within striking range of South Yorks which I appreciate might be like searching for the holy grail but any recommendations in that ball park would be most welcome.

Online Jon Boy Jones

I've just done a cross border raid to Manchester to see xxpleasuredomexxx External Link/Members Only

She is pure filth and well worth the trip in my humble opinion - good VFM as well at £100/hour.

Just submitted a review in the NW section and worth you reading her many other reviews.

Offline Choccoes123

I've just done a cross border raid to Manchester to see xxpleasuredomexxx External Link/Members Only

She is pure filth and well worth the trip in my humble opinion - good VFM as well at £100/hour.

Just submitted a review in the NW section and worth you reading her many other reviews.

Cheers for the recommendation JBJ. Unfortunately she’s a bit older than what I’m looking for (I shoulda said really in the first post). Ideally I’m looking at 35 and under, unless they’ve got age-defying hotness like Aimy.

Offline BLINDBOB25

Have you had a look at Alana Amor, sorry can't link AW but if you do a search you will find her. Pure filth squirter with great reviews

Also not 100% certain but bonnyblows may be on the bb list.

marlboro20

Offline Choccoes123

Cheers for those. Haven’t noticed Alana or Jess before but they’ve definitely made it into the hotlist.  Appreciate it chaps 👍🏻

Offline Choccoes123

Also not 100% certain but bonnyblows may be on the bb list.

Also cheers for that intel, hadn’t realised.  Definitely crossed off the list.  Shame though cos she looks banging.