Author Topic: Top 5 BEST Tantric / Sensual Massage in London as of 2018  (Read 64461 times)

Offline shant999

To save us all looking please attach a link, which is the done thing.  Thanks in advance

She is long gone but just trying to help jonestown remember her
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 11:33:19 pm by shant999 »

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
She is long gone but just trying to help jonestown remember her

Yes, thanks for that, sorry to divert the thread.

Off to see Haru in Wembley later today, see if they put the same thing in the water there as they do in Preston Road.

Offline webpunter

Will look forward to reading your review.  An interesting one / a bit different, reading on here that you start the session lying on your back

Yes, thanks for that, sorry to divert the thread.

Off to see Haru in Wembley later today, see if they put the same thing in the water there as they do in Preston Road.

Offline Grandslam

It's really difficult to find decent service providers these days, or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places. Of my top five, all have stopped:

Kelly of Pimlico - £60 for an hour of non-stop sensual massage and edging, with a stunning pair of tits and full access. I got FS from her once.
Savanya in Docklands - the most sensual, less raunchy, but a beautiful face and superb natural body, with generous boundaries. Ended up B&S people as she was retiring.
Patricia of South Kensington - nice body, great massage, would give you a blow job as a warm up in the shower before the main event. She sent me out for condoms when I arrived once, which was novel, but I got FS from her a few times after that.
Alisha in Pinner - the raunchiest of the lot, massive tits, great technique, DFK, RO, covered BJ and FS on the agenda.
Mia in Hammersmith - the sexiest looking, always varied her technique, good therapeutic massage and incredibly sensual, but stricter boundaries.

Of those operating now, I like Jasmine in Colindale (but she's impossible to pin down to an appointment), Diana in Knightsbridge (but she's known to mess punters around) and Monica at Southampton Row. Slim pickings...

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Mia in Hammersmith - the sexiest looking, always varied her technique, good therapeutic massage and incredibly sensual, but stricter boundaries.

Columbian Mia, would have to agree with you, impossibly strict boundaries, would break a man’s heart to see such a body go untended.

Offline lewishamguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,127
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 39
.....

Alisha in Pinner - the raunchiest of the lot, massive tits, great technique, DFK, RO, covered BJ and FS on the agenda.
...


Alisha is no longer in Pinner, moved to South East and no more FS.  :(

External Link/Members Only

Offline Grandslam

Alisha is no longer in Pinner, moved to South East and no more FS.  :(

External Link/Members Only

Ah, I thought she'd stopped altogether. When I last saw her she was already only offering half hour appointments and had dialled down the raunch - something to do with getting engaged, even though she'd always been open about having a boyfriend.

Offline webpunter

She must have been lots of fun when raunched up
70 for half-hour is right at the top end for a titwank, albeit a very good one
Dial it back down to 60 & i might have another play
Plenty of other massage burds @ 80 for the hour which IMO is better VFM
Even when they go to 90 - 100 hr, this sits better in my mind than an equivalent 140 / hr

Ah, I thought she'd stopped altogether. When I last saw her she was already only offering half hour appointments and had dialled down the raunch - something to do with getting engaged, even though she'd always been open about having a boyfriend.

Offline Grandslam

I think she used to charge £100 for the hour, which was good VFM when 20 minutes massage led to the pair of you naked, covered in oil and pretty much no holds (or holes) barred.

Dptaylor8

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good thread. I go to parlours usually but have found myself preferring to pay that lil extra with an independantwith everything being up front. My last visit and by far best so far was Francesca in Queensway;
External Link/Members Only

She is very attractive and super chilled. Shower offered before and after and is full on tantric. I would say 80% of the time is concentrated on your cock and it is truly mind blowing. I was up on the bed sat facing her and she massaged my cockwhich sent me to another world. Like outer body shit.

Proper massage entailed and a prostate massage which is included and what I asked for. She puts on latex gloves and slowly eases in whilst im on all 4. Now this feeling is amazing and i have never had a proper prostate message before. Well I thought I had until now.

More massage and then the HE which gave me one of the best orgasms I have ever experienced.

Her place is being refurbished at the minute but cant wait to go back.

Offline peter jb

I struggle to name 3 let alone 5 masseuses who I consider VFM, most of the ones I had been seeing repeatedly either retired, disappeared or gone mad however here is a list of 5 current players who provide good service.

VERONICA the one to pick from the Blatic massage stable, pretty, energetic, pleasant and hard worker. She is a developing entertainer with good pair of tits, slim body. Allows unlimited touching and fingering, good kisser and good amount of b2b slides. At 70/hour hard to beat.

Irina Bayswater:
A lot here know Irina, she is pretty, blonde innocent keen to please, owo cim frontage finger in pussy finger in ass nothing seem to be off limits. At £100 per hour, a steal.

Veronica Emily's massage
So she is a £ 90 per hour on a tiny squeaky table but this girl deliver a decent massage and can follow orders, she is also good looking and has nice assets.

Loverlyemily
Very beautiful slim girl, can be a little detached but you can spend a whole hour getting a sensual massage or you can choose to spend the hour fucking her mouth while you tongue and finger fuck her ass until it turns to a raw red colour.

Mayumi of Clapham
Good body, nice tits decent bum, can deliver the massage that is therapeutic but is capable to switch to a supersensual session,  owo and no holes barred sex is also on offer for no extra money, decent.

Honourable mentions:
Samantha of Inverness, Turkish Doniz, Bristena in the city, Georgiana Bromley, Ranchita Thai and Sabrina independent



Do you have any info on georgina in Bromley? Does she do topless or b2b ? Haven’t found anyone decent in Bromley since Polish Lucy around 5 years ago ?
Thanks

Offline trafalgar

I struggle to name 3 let alone 5 masseuses who I consider VFM, most of the ones I had been seeing repeatedly either retired, disappeared or gone mad however here is a list of 5 current players who provide good service.

VERONICA the one to pick from the Blatic massage stable, pretty, energetic, pleasant and hard worker. She is a developing entertainer with good pair of tits, slim body. Allows unlimited touching and fingering, good kisser and good amount of b2b slides. At 70/hour hard to beat.

Irina Bayswater:
A lot here know Irina, she is pretty, blonde innocent keen to please, owo cim frontage finger in pussy finger in ass nothing seem to be off limits. At £100 per hour, a steal.

Veronica Emily's massage
So she is a £ 90 per hour on a tiny squeaky table but this girl deliver a decent massage and can follow orders, she is also good looking and has nice assets.

Loverlyemily
Very beautiful slim girl, can be a little detached but you can spend a whole hour getting a sensual massage or you can choose to spend the hour fucking her mouth while you tongue and finger fuck her ass until it turns to a raw red colour.

Mayumi of Clapham
Good body, nice tits decent bum, can deliver the massage that is therapeutic but is capable to switch to a supersensual session,  owo and no holes barred sex is also on offer for no extra money, decent.

Honourable mentions:
Samantha of Inverness, Turkish Doniz, Bristena in the city, Georgiana Bromley, Ranchita Thai and Sabrina independent



Been a while since I saw Mayumi but searching it looks like she is in Kingston.  Never got sex from her.  Is this available now?  Thanks

Offline Wankingdead

She work out of a shop near Clapham tube, as for the sex ymmv.

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Good thread. I go to parlours usually but have found myself preferring to pay that lil extra with an independantwith everything being up front. My last visit and by far best so far was Francesca in Queensway;
External Link/Members Only

I really liked Francesca, and then I overdid her.

An honourable mention goes to Vicky Vibrance, who operated out of the same flat. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Mostly for reasons of my poor planning, I've only managed to see Vicky once, for a tie and tease, and foot fetish massage. It was quite good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I really liked Francesca, and then I overdid her.

An honourable mention goes to Vicky Vibrance, who operated out of the same flat. External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
Mostly for reasons of my poor planning, I've only managed to see Vicky once, for a tie and tease, and foot fetish massage. It was quite good.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I met Francesca once, quite some time ago.  I noticed that Vicky works from the same place and was toying with the idea of trying her t'n't/domme massage at the beginning of the year; never got around to it though.  What is she like in the flesh?  The pics on her website suggest to me an older, somewhat larger woman - average looking.

Cheers.

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
I met Francesca once, quite some time ago.  I noticed that Vicky works from the same place and was toying with the idea of trying her t'n't/domme massage at the beginning of the year; never got around to it though.  What is she like in the flesh?  The pics on her website suggest to me an older, somewhat larger woman - average looking.

Cheers.

She's slightly fat, but looks much better than her pictures. I think she's definitely worth a visit. I'll probably see her again.

The one negative was her apparent belief that the session is somewhat spiritual and holy, and not just something purely erotic.
I have noticed a spiritual narcissism in a few providers. They think that something like eye gazing will be a perfect fit to this erotic massage. Nico Timmerfrouw comes to mind. And then there is Tanya Eden, who is delusional in her assumed divinity about the service she provides.
Rant over.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
She's slightly fat, but looks much better than her pictures. I think she's definitely worth a visit. I'll probably see her again.

The one negative was her apparent belief that the session is somewhat spiritual and holy, and not just something purely erotic.
I have noticed a spiritual narcissism in a few providers. They think that something like eye gazing will be a perfect fit to this erotic massage. Nico Timmerfrouw comes to mind. And then there is Tanya Eden, who is delusional in her assumed divinity about the service she provides.
Rant over.
Thanks for the info.   :hi:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She work out of a shop near Clapham tube, as for the sex ymmv.

Mayumi?  known as mayumi at the shop?

Clapham Common tube?  between the restaurant and the convenience store?  been refurbed from the nail salon front of shop?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:06:52 am by LLPunting »

Offline webpunter

I've commented on the same on here
Tantra burds goin on about chakras & breathing
Whereas the only real reason blokes are there is to get a R&T  :lol: 
And the tantra bollox wastes time
Although makes [some] of the burds feel better in that they supposedly ain't just wanking blokes off  :sarcastic:
From my one tantra type experience [not to be repeated] B2B & tit-wanks weren't on the menu.  Funny that  :dash:

She's slightly fat, but looks much better than her pictures. I think she's definitely worth a visit. I'll probably see her again.

The one negative was her apparent belief that the session is somewhat spiritual and holy, and not just something purely erotic.
I have noticed a spiritual narcissism in a few providers. They think that something like eye gazing will be a perfect fit to this erotic massage. Nico Timmerfrouw comes to mind. And then there is Tanya Eden, who is delusional in her assumed divinity about the service she provides.
Rant over.

Offline afm

Thanks to the OP for the recommendations - I've only seen two on that list.

My current favourites are Monica of Southampton Row, and Irina. Would agree that there seems to be slimmer pickings now, around 3 years ago there were so many options in West London alone.

Offline trafalgar

Mayumi?  known as mayumi at the shop?

Clapham Common tube?  between the restaurant and the convenience store?  been refurbed from the nail salon front of shop?

I saw Mayumi many times at Green Remedies when she worked there and saw her a few times at her Surbiton flat.  Hit the 'glass ceiling' of what she'd do, which didn't go as far as sex, so I moved on.  Search suggests she is now back in Kingston area, and if boundaries are broader (I understand the YMMV comment) I'll have one last go. 

Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
I saw Mayumi many times at Green Remedies when she worked there and saw her a few times at her Surbiton flat.  Hit the 'glass ceiling' of what she'd do, which didn't go as far as sex, so I moved on.  Search suggests she is now back in Kingston area, and if boundaries are broader (I understand the YMMV comment) I'll have one last go.

Is this her:-

External Link/Members Only

Offline trafalgar

Hi Jonestown, that's one I was referring to.

Photo on this one

External Link/Members Only

Will report back if she is now offering full services...

Offline Heph


The one negative was her apparent belief that the session is somewhat spiritual and holy, and not just something purely erotic.
I have noticed a spiritual narcissism in a few providers. They think that something like eye gazing will be a perfect fit to this erotic massage. Nico Timmerfrouw comes to mind. And then there is Tanya Eden, who is delusional in her assumed divinity about the service she provides.
Rant over.

Pet hate: 'Goddessy stuff' - nothing produces erectile dysfunctionality more effectively.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Just checked out Tanya Eden website... couple of funny comments have been left there...

"Let’s make no bones about it, tantra is just a very expensive massage and hand job. Chinese medical centres offer just as good a service with the right girl, at a third of the price. Tantra just means multiply!" 

Ain't that the truth.



Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wankingdead, may I kindly request more info as follows?

Honourable mentions:
Samantha of Inverness, Turkish Doniz, Bristena in the city, Georgiana Bromley, Ranchita Thai and Sabrina independent

Turkish Doniz - I can find nothing on here, or via Google.  Please could you provide more info, or post a link?

Bristena - is it her: External Link/Members Only Or her: External Link/Members Only They may be one and the same.

Georghiana & Bristena: in your prior recce post (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171838.msg1827188#msg1827188), you reported that Georghiana provided HE but no more, and Bristena not even HE.  Have you since been back to either and received more?

Sabrina independent: Please could you provide more info, or post a link?

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,159
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
Just checked out Tanya Eden website... couple of funny comments have been left there...

"Let’s make no bones about it, tantra is just a very expensive massage and hand job. Chinese medical centres offer just as good a service with the right girl, at a third of the price. Tantra just means multiply!" 

Ain't that the truth.

Tanya seems to be enjoying the tunnel vision from her head being firmly wedged up her own asshole. She even redefines "CC Swipes" External Link/Members Only

I think it is a psychological trick these girls use to tell themselves that they aren't WGs. To lie to others convincingly, you have to first lie to yourself convincingly.

I think "tantra bollox" sums it up perfectly

And the tantra bollox wastes time

Offline daniorerio

I struggle to name 3 let alone 5 masseuses who I consider VFM, most of the ones I had been seeing repeatedly either retired, disappeared or gone mad however here is a list of 5 current players who provide good service.

VERONICA the one to pick from the Blatic massage stable, pretty, energetic, pleasant and hard worker. She is a developing entertainer with good pair of tits, slim body. Allows unlimited touching and fingering, good kisser and good amount of b2b slides. At 70/hour hard to beat.

Irina Bayswater:
A lot here know Irina, she is pretty, blonde innocent keen to please, owo cim frontage finger in pussy finger in ass nothing seem to be off limits. At £100 per hour, a steal.

Veronica Emily's massage
So she is a £ 90 per hour on a tiny squeaky table but this girl deliver a decent massage and can follow orders, she is also good looking and has nice assets.

Loverlyemily
Very beautiful slim girl, can be a little detached but you can spend a whole hour getting a sensual massage or you can choose to spend the hour fucking her mouth while you tongue and finger fuck her ass until it turns to a raw red colour.

Mayumi of Clapham
Good body, nice tits decent bum, can deliver the massage that is therapeutic but is capable to switch to a supersensual session,  owo and no holes barred sex is also on offer for no extra money, decent.

Honourable mentions:
Samantha of Inverness, Turkish Doniz, Bristena in the city, Georgiana Bromley, Ranchita Thai and Sabrina independent

Thanks wankingdead,
I haven’t managed to find loverlyemily,  do you have a link or more info?
Cheers

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's here: External Link/Members Only

But it would be great if @WankingDead can reply to my post, above?

Offline Wankingdead

Sry man I did not check this thread recently, will reply shortly.

Callisto

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
It would be great if you could...

Offline zinger

External Link/Members Only

Has anybody seen jyoti. she looks good but i cant find a reliable review

She is supposed to be insanely great.. i've read a few reviews and comments on (sorry, don't have time to search and reference). Actually I added 1 review to the wiki I have been trying to get off the ground -- link below.

I've tried to book a few times but it's difficult as they book up quite quick..

On another note, to the guys in this forum .. I have been trying to curate a wiki page dedicated to edging. If you guys think there are any suitable candidates here please free to add them to the page. If you don't have time/aren't bothered please PM me as a reminder and I'll come back later and comb this thread.

Thanks.

P.S. Apologies if I seem pushy I'm trying to hep the community with the page and in a big rush here now so have no time to do more and afraid i'll forget this task. I can't put these types of things in my reminder app ;)

EDIT: Ooops, link would be useful External Link/Members Only :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:19:33 am by zinger »

JAG4555

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She is supposed to be insanely great.. i've read a few reviews and comments on (sorry, don't have time to search and reference). Actually I added 1 review to the wiki I have been trying to get off the ground -- link below.

I've tried to book a few times but it's difficult as they book up quite quick..

On another note, to the guys in this forum .. I have been trying to curate a wiki page dedicated to edging. If you guys think there are any suitable candidates here please free to add them to the page. If you don't have time/aren't bothered please PM me as a reminder and I'll come back later and comb this thread.

Thanks.

P.S. Apologies if I seem pushy I'm trying to hep the community with the page and in a big rush here now so have no time to do more and afraid i'll forget this task. I can't put these types of things in my reminder app ;)

EDIT: Ooops, link would be useful External Link/Members Only :)

hey.. toooò many too recall and name.
jag
creator of page

JAG4555

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
A new addition to the good list..
External Link/Members Only
Review to follow

Online Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,529
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
A new addition to the good list..
External Link/Members Only
Review to follow

She has been reported on several times. Apparently very good but hard to get an appointment with

Offline webpunter

Good find
She looks FAF
Interested to see what the xtras charges are & how the booking went
Might be an idea to put a link on this thread for your review

A new addition to the good list..
External Link/Members Only
Review to follow

Offline timbucktwo

A new addition to the good list..
External Link/Members Only
Review to follow

Good find Jag She looks interesting, awaiting your review  :) might pay her a visit soon.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
She has been reported on several times. Apparently very good but hard to get an appointment with

+1

Not a new find, she has been around over a year and mentioned multiple times previously.  Try searching the massage threads...

Offline afm

A new addition to the good list..
External Link/Members Only
Review to follow

I think I've mentioned her before in this thread.

IMHO she has the best balance of therapeutic and sensual - she's very strong and knows what she's doing if you're looking to get the knots out, and gives an excellent HJ. Although she may seem a little aloof at first, but becomes friendlier after a couple of appointments.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 05:39:03 pm by afm »

Offline webpunter

JAG4555 must have writers cramp coz no review.  Too much wanking me thinks  :lol:

AAMOI how much are the xtras ?, coz 50 for the hour ain't gonna get much

I think I've mentioned her before in this thread.

IMHO she has the best balance of therapeutic and sensual - she's very strong and knows what she's doing if you're looking to get the knots out, and gives an excellent HJ. Although she may seem a little aloof at first, but becomes friendlier after a couple of appointments.

Offline Grandslam

She has been reported on several times. Apparently very good but hard to get an appointment with

Saw her a little while ago and got a same day booking and comes were quick and easy. Might have just got lucky that day.

Review here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213090.0
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 01:14:53 am by Grandslam »

Offline Grandslam


Offline tantraman

JAG4555 must have writers cramp coz no review.  Too much wanking me thinks  :lol:

Nope ... no review, 'cos the silly boy has has done got himself banned! :dash:

Despite of his duplicitous multiple UKP personalities, I found JAG4555 useful in finding good FBSM SPs. So, I guess I'll still trust his reviews, enough to check out the SPs myself.

:unknown:


Offline afm

JAG4555 must have writers cramp coz no review.  Too much wanking me thinks  :lol:

AAMOI how much are the xtras ?, coz 50 for the hour ain't gonna get much

£100 for the hour B2B.

Offline webpunter

Thanks 4 the intel
Par for the course for central londinium with this type of burd

£100 for the hour B2B.

Offline 5amtheRam

This thread is a super helpful source of info- Thanks guys,
 I'll hopefully be able to contribute to the list soon when I have the time to go exploring

Offline Jazzy99

Does Karina @Bayswater offer any extras? Reading the reviews seems to imply FS.

Offline xeron

Mayumi?  known as mayumi at the shop?

Clapham Common tube?  between the restaurant and the convenience store?  been refurbed from the nail salon front of shop?


External Link/Members Only

It's the same Mayumi who used to also work on Chalton street. Service wise its the same as its always been, including the three phones and one handed massage and texting (which i let go once but the second time i asked her politely to cut it out)

She knows what she is doing when it comes to therapeutic massage. The sensual side is sadly pretty short, and pretty tame,  she does get on top of you but it almost feels like shes afraid to let her boobs touch your back, although she was a bit more enthusiastic on the turn. Was there for over an hour so there no clockwatching going on.

No RO and FS on offer, and I've seen her often enough that she recognised me despite not having seen her since my last review here.

I'd recommend for at least one go unless you've been before. Shes about 10 mins walk from Norbiton Station. £85 for the hour

Offline bhudda

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,405
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 19

External Link/Members Only

It's the same Mayumi who used to also work on Chalton street. Service wise its the same as its always been, including the three phones and one handed massage and texting (which i let go once but the second time i asked her politely to cut it out)

She knows what she is doing when it comes to therapeutic massage. The sensual side is sadly pretty short, and pretty tame,  she does get on top of you but it almost feels like shes afraid to let her boobs touch your back, although she was a bit more enthusiastic on the turn. Was there for over an hour so there no clockwatching going on.

No RO and FS on offer, and I've seen her often enough that she recognised me despite not having seen her since my last review here.

I'd recommend for at least one go unless you've been before. Shes about 10 mins walk from Norbiton Station. £85 for the hour

£100 including a bj ... but no sex is what she told me today ... still in 2 minds