Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: XrenayaX Leeds - pretty good punt with a natural MILF.  (Read 1675 times)

16 review(s) for xRenayax (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline Gorila56

Name - XrenayaX

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Flat in outskirts of Leeds centre

Services -  DFK, Oral with, RO, protected sex

Price - £110 for 1 hour.

Communication - Pretty good communication. I picked up the phone and rang her number and booked for the same day - as simple as that! Was sent postcode and flat codes via text when I arrived. She has such a strong yorkshire accent i had no clue that she was of south asian descent at first so had to double check as I fancied fucking an indian lady. Turns out she is pakistani but hey whatever!

The meet - Her flat in Leeds on the outskirts of the centre. Pretty easy to find and there is some paid parking on the street though you have to use the phone to do so. Also worth remembering that you have to cancel the parking via phone when leaving otherwise charges you for the whole day.

Once I had received the text, I entered the building and found her flat quite easily. She hid behind the door and I was let in. She's quite petite. Her face did nothing for me but she is a properly natural MILF! Has all the stretch marks associated with pregnancy and a bit of a belly. i was in the mood for a natural older woman so the gorila was standing proud even before the pants came off!

Anyway, asked for a shower and had a quick one. Then went straight into DFK as soon as I got out whilst she sensually rubbed the balls and cock! She took off her bra and my gosh, a nice pair of tits. Pretty large, not saggy and completely natural with some sensitive nipples! Just how I like them!

Then, she took out the condom, rolled it on and gave me head. It was OK but nothing more than that. I would have cum if I was a virgin but I lost that a while ago so it did nothing for me so I quickly moved onto RO. She didn't allow fingers but the tongue was enough to get her bucking and grinding and she said she came twice! Good luck on the 3rd go she says to which I replied that Ill try my luck later....

Then went onto some doggy which was pretty amazing. She has a tight pussy, especially considering she's had 2-3 kids naturally and she certainly can hold on because the condom was left behind when I pulled out! Rolled another and went into some hard missionary, then legs on shoulder etc etc and nearly broke the bed! I was feeling the gorila juice rising, so thought I would have a crack at 3rd orgasm. Took a while but got there in the end at which point she nearly pushed me off the bed because she was so sensitive! RESULT!  :yahoo:

Then, back into missionary - she needed some lube because apparently I was "rock hard" and she'd never been drilled before! Decided I was going to go for the final push but it was taking a while so I jacked off instead all over her tits but oops, ended up from chin to pussy and that was that.

Positives - Good service overall, pretty enthusiastic and a natural MILF if that is your thing.

Negatives - Oral was average at best and she can't take a good pounding as she dries out pretty quick. Not the best facially and for some, the stretch marks may be off putting.

Visit again - Yes, why not?

Summary - A nice, easy to talk to, friendly woman who provides a decent service and is enthusiastic. Just be aware that if you're like me and needs to fuck pretty hard to cum, you'll have a hard time!