Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Best GFE in Manchester?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Harriet0088

Hey,

Quite a new punter here. Just to make this quick, i'm looking for a bird who provides a great GFE in Manchester/Stockport. I've visited Harriet Appleby previously and she was a great punt, of my favourites.

Is there any one you guys could recommend?

Offline freeze44

Hey,

Quite a new punter here. Just to make this quick, i'm looking for a bird who provides a great GFE in Manchester/Stockport. I've visited Harriet Appleby previously and she was a great punt, of my favourites.

?? pisstake for sure! Nic is Harriet and mention a Harriet!  :wacko:

Offline NigelF

You first. I would have thought you'd learnt to stop being a lazy cunt from the reaction you got to your previous posts.

Robbiebucks

Hey,

“I’ve visited Harriet Appleby and she was a great punt” thanks Harriet....

Dusty phone by any chance ? Piss taking at its finest!

Offline NigelF

“I’ve visited Harriet Appleby and she was a great punt” thanks Harriet....

Dusty phone by any chance ? Piss taking at its finest!

Fuck knows what's up with his name but judging by his post history, I think he is probably a genuine punter, just a really lazy leeching one.

Harriet Appleby has loads of positive reviews and comments on here so doesn't need any more and IMO (based on numerous meets and talking to her) she's nowhere near dumb enough to post something like the OP.

Offline Carpy

Without supporting the op

I’d say Harriet is not stupid enough to do this and probably doesn’t need the business... especially not going off the reviews on here (which one of is mine)

She is a member on here so I’m pretty’s ure admin could cross reference the I.p,s to find out

goldwing1

If you want a GFE, I can give you the number of my ex.

She`ll do fuck all, moan all the time  spend all of your money and fuck other blokes behind your back.

Jay-Jay

She`ll do fuck all, moan all the time  spend all of your money and fuck other blokes behind your back.
Link?

Jay

Offline chrishornx

True gfe

Offline PussyLover789

You first. I would have thought you'd learnt to stop being a lazy cunt from the reaction you got to your previous posts.
  Ha ha, well said NigelF  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:

Offline freeze44

Kinhell, look at the size of the shadow !! Looks like an eclipse  :D

:D Great work though at least Harriet got something to get his/her hands on...need some fucking big hands!  :D

Offline PussyLover789

Harriet, Its time go now, you've been bamboozled  :yahoo: :dance: :lol: :D you pillock

Offline antsz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Online threechilliman

Fuck knows what's up with his name but judging by his post history, I think he is probably a genuine punter, just a really lazy leeching one.

Harriet Appleby has loads of positive reviews and comments on here so doesn't need any more and IMO (based on numerous meets and talking to her) she's nowhere near dumb enough to post something like the OP.

That would be my view as well.