Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X Birmingham.  (Read 1311 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MT balls

Don't punt too often now , due to health problems , and need chemical help as well .Lucky it works for me .In B'ham for work , and decided I needed a banker , found this SP .She has 31 UKP pos.reviews ,and over 1200 AW pos. reviews.Thought I'd take a chance !! .
Easy comms,  text ,phone call , then all by text .Booked a week in advance for the time slot I wanted ( she's a busy girl ).
One hour  £ 130 . AW 1853128 .
Free parking if you drive round a bit , easy and discreet access to flat , clean and tidy studio type flat .
Met at door by fit size 8 attractive young lady,  well less than half my age .The kissing started st away , soft , FK, DFK and snogging my face off.I was looking for the white stick , she must have thought I was the guy from Poldark , or her contacts had steamed up!!!For the whole hour it never stopped , only whilst in doggy ( and what a sight that was) .Great varied OWO , RO on her very clean and smooth pussy ( she must use Brasso on it ) .Sex in usual multiple positions and some I have no name for .Finish by hand on them bolt on ( but in proportion ) boobs .All in all a perfect GFE , just what I wanted , with her undivided attention at all times f*****g great .
Shower offered and taken , I had a sweat on .
She must be one of Brum's  best .
I handed over the paperwork at the end (I must have an honest face ) .Went out a happy man ,after another long kiss .
Would I go back? Too bloody right I would .

MT . 

Offline dubs

, RO on her very clean and smooth pussy ( she must use Brasso on it )

Well she is a brass, aint she  :lol:

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the review. Agree she must be one of brums best. With so many positives and no negatives she is pretty much a sure bet

Must be honest and say I’ve not had he pleasure yet so hope she doesn’t hold it against me that I accidentally said she may be polish by accident  :D