Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosemary.18  (Read 4145 times)

1 review(s) for Allisia.x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline boomting_

Came across this profile and was instantly drawn to it. No face pictures on the profile but something just seemed good about the profile and the limited pictures available. I took the plunge as I often do, an impulse punter, TOFTT again.

Communications was very good, asked her to dress in something sexy, and in my favourite colour, Arranged the time, and was sent a postcode. She is based in a high rise apartment block near lewisham train station. As she was so close to the station I decided to take the train there... It's about a 2minute walk as you leave the station.

arrive at the block, dialled her number, she buzzed open the door, I took the lift up to her floor, simple.

She opens the door in exactly what I asked her to wear and the exact colour I asked for... She looked amazing! She had heels on also which was a bonus. She looks stunning! The girl next door type.

Was lead into the bedroom... Nice bed, nice space, nice mirrored wardrobe adjacent to the bed for viewing pleasure :)

I already knew these was going to be an amazing punt the moment she opened the door in what I requested.

Opted for an hour @ £120 a bit more costly than is usually go for but I had a good win on the horses so I was treating myself. Money sorted.

we start off with light fk and caressing. I was rubbing her pussy while we kissed which she didn't mind at all, but no fingering, fair enough. after a while of me rubbing her, and her stroking me. My revs was near the redline. So I get her to give me OWO which was very very good with some technique, and not in a robotic motion. Only downside was she couldn't go very deep but went as deep as she could.

after a good 10mins of this,I go 69 for about 10minutes. Her pussy was shaven and was very pretty. Could of stayed there for hours!

I decide to go for the main course now... I pump away in missionary, doggy, her on top, and everything else.... It was great. I could feel myself coming close to finishing so I stop pounding away and get her, on her knees to finish me off with a BJ. At this point she says no cim it's extra £20 (so I think she said that, so I decline) this is where a slightly miss communication happened. She starts sucking me n wanking me to a finish and I come over her chest unintentionally, as she just so happens to be knelt down infront of me lol. She then tells me I need to pay an extra £20 for cum'ing on her chest. I say no, I didn't take the cim offer so I'm not paying you £20. It's then she says it's £20 for COB not cim (miss communication). She calls in the maid who has better English and I explain the situation..

I said I wouldn't not pay an extra £20 to cum on anyone's body, and I would of declined that offer if I had known she meant it was extra to COB. I also explain that I unintentionally cum on her chest as she was right infront of me wanking, and sucking me off to a finish... So my load just so happens to shoot forwards to where she was knelt down (right place at the right time lol)

The maid gives me a look as if to say, I have a good point, and as if to say why would anyone pay an extra £20 for COB. She pauses then still sides with her girl and says I must pay £20. I say no, get dressed and hurriedly make my way out. As she said she's calling security. I get out as quick as I can.

This started off so sweet, but ended sourly! What was nearly a magically hour with this girl ended on a bad note...

I would visit her again, but she probably wouldn't let me thinking I conned her out of £20. It was just a miss communication in language barriers which lead to this unhappy ending.

I'd still rate this as a positive. I can also confirm that there is another girl working in the flat.

robs one

if you think that is a positive punt you are mental! :scare:

mrhappypants

Boomtang, I cannot see a mention of extra charges on her profile.  She also lists swallow as a discretionary extra.  Did you ask/ she say there were extra charges when you were arranging the punt?

Offline KentAde

Offline boomting_

To be honest I did not discuss swallow or cim before our appointment. It was only discussed when I arrived. To which she said no she didn't do it or was it £20 extra? Her English wasn't the best. I think one of you could try calling her number now just to confirm wether she does or does not offer this service.

fredpunter

all sounded good till the row about money - I can understand a lass not fancying CIM but for £120 quid if you accidently cum on her tits she has no grounds to complain   

Offline King Nuts

So you're standing there, presumably stark bollock naked, you've just spunked over the girl's tits and she's mad at you, your chubby has started to go down, and you end up getting in argument with the maid about 20 quid.

Jesus. It'd be enough to piss me right off.

Another reason I refuse to see anyone who charges for 'extras' for services that ought to be part of the punt.

robs one

you seem to be a bit confused, why would a maid be in the room while your on the job?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Boomtang, I cannot see a mention of extra charges on her profile.

She is Romanian so what do you expect.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

vorian

Came across this profile and was instantly drawn to it. No face pictures on the profile but something just seemed good about the profile and the limited pictures available. I took the plunge as I often do, an impulse punter, TOFTT again.

Communications was very good, asked her to dress in something sexy, and in my favourite colour, Arranged the time, and was sent a postcode. She is based in a high rise apartment block near lewisham train station. As she was so close to the station I decided to take the train there... It's about a 2minute walk as you leave the station.

arrive at the block, dialled her number, she buzzed open the door, I took the lift up to her floor, simple.

She opens the door in exactly what I asked her to wear and the exact colour I asked for... She looked amazing! She had heels on also which was a bonus. She looks stunning! The girl next door type.

Was lead into the bedroom... Nice bed, nice space, nice mirrored wardrobe adjacent to the bed for viewing pleasure :)

I already knew these was going to be an amazing punt the moment she opened the door in what I requested.

Opted for an hour @ £120 a bit more costly than is usually go for but I had a good win on the horses so I was treating myself. Money sorted.

we start off with light fk and caressing. I was rubbing her pussy while we kissed which she didn't mind at all, but no fingering, fair enough. after a while of me rubbing her, and her stroking me. My revs was near the redline. So I get her to give me OWO which was very very good with some technique, and not in a robotic motion. Only downside was she couldn't go very deep but went as deep as she could.

after a good 10mins of this,I go 69 for about 10minutes. Her pussy was shaven and was very pretty. Could of stayed there for hours!

I decide to go for the main course now... I pump away in missionary, doggy, her on top, and everything else.... It was great. I could feel myself coming close to finishing so I stop pounding away and get her, on her knees to finish me off with a BJ. At this point she says no cim it's extra £20 (so I think she said that, so I decline) this is where a slightly miss communication happened. She starts sucking me n wanking me to a finish and I come over her chest unintentionally, as she just so happens to be knelt down infront of me lol. She then tells me I need to pay an extra £20 for cum'ing on her chest. I say no, I didn't take the cim offer so I'm not paying you £20. It's then she says it's £20 for COB not cim (miss communication). She calls in the maid who has better English and I explain the situation..

I said I wouldn't not pay an extra £20 to cum on anyone's body, and I would of declined that offer if I had known she meant it was extra to COB. I also explain that I unintentionally cum on her chest as she was right infront of me wanking, and sucking me off to a finish... So my load just so happens to shoot forwards to where she was knelt down (right place at the right time lol)

The maid gives me a look as if to say, I have a good point, and as if to say why would anyone pay an extra £20 for COB. She pauses then still sides with her girl and says I must pay £20. I say no, get dressed and hurriedly make my way out. As she said she's calling security. I get out as quick as I can.

This started off so sweet, but ended sourly! What was nearly a magically hour with this girl ended on a bad note...

I would visit her again, but she probably wouldn't let me thinking I conned her out of £20. It was just a miss communication in language barriers which lead to this unhappy ending.

I'd still rate this as a positive. I can also confirm that there is another girl working in the flat.

I'm sorry I respect your opinion and your punt did seem to have some positives but this prossie acted in a totally unprofessional way. If communication for her is an issue then her or the maid should make the effort to ensure you understand and are happy with the service you are getting before handing over the money. She had no idea about good customer service and no matter how "Fit" she was in my mind this would have been a negative punt.

I don't really care about a WG nationality but if her English is poor and communication difficult, then if she wishes to be professional she should make more effort into ensuring her customers understand what service is on offer. I don't care if she has to draw pictures, it is her job to make you leave happy,  not to argue and threaten you over £20. I hate extras it can destroy the flow of a punt but if a prossie is going charge extra then she should arrange that before the punt begins once the transaction has been agreed and the money handed over, her entire focus should be on the punter.

Offline bestbefore

The haggling at the end would have been a big no-no for me and would have made it a negative as I would have left with a very bad taste in my mouth! (Much worse than she would have had!!)
And £120 for the hour was pricey for an EE girl and you would expect CIM to be included at that price, and to try to charge for COB is low.

vorian

The haggling at the end would have been a big no-no for me and would have made it a negative as I would have left with a very bad taste in my mouth! (Much worse than she would have had!!)
And £120 for the hour was pricey for an EE girl and you would expect CIM to be included at that price, and to try to charge for COB is low.

Agreed, extras are shit everything should be included but that's me I know some punters like the pick off the menu punt and I respect that.

More "extreme" Water/Hard Sports yes fair enough, Anal hmm OK maybe £10/20 at most if they don't or can't do it don't offer it. CIM really should be included it's not hard for them again if they don't like the taste don't offer it again but as an extra that takes the piss and is unprofessional. COB what the fuck, how can they charge for that the only cost is a bloody wet wipe a punter should at least be able to pop over a prossies tits as a bare minimum. I have seen on SAAFE, prossies saying you should charge extra for facials as they have the expenses of re-doing the make up, what I mean seriously your charging this sort of money and you want more for some foundation and lipstick. Well done SAAFE more great advice for the newbies.

Offline Meursault

if you think that is a positive punt you are mental! :scare:
Surely, before you started accusing a reviewer of being "mental", it would have been preferable for you to have at least made a review, or two, before considering being abusive. What do you think?

Offline iPad3

Whilst I don't agree that this is typical behaviour of a Romanian I do agree its unprofessional and as such find it difficult to see how this can rate a positive.  Blacklisted!!

vorian

Surely, before you started accusing a reviewer of being "mental", it would have been preferable for you to have at least made a review, or two, before considering being abusive. What do you think?

I don't think it is right to call anyone "mental" for doing a review. If you disagree by all means politely challenge and state your reasons why. That's what I did but I still respect the fact that the op has taken the time to do a review, it was his personal punt and his review has helped future punters already on this thread.

However I think it is a very dangerous game if we start to judge the validity of anyone's views on how many reviews they have posted or we may encourage people to make up reviews to increase their status. Which will undermine the review system completely debate the content of the post yes but not the status.

robs one

First of all I will apologise to Boomting if the word mental offended him as it was meant as an expression of exasperation rather than an insult. May be I should have just said mad?
Dickdanger2005 - I wasn't aware I had to share my punting experiences before I was allowed to comment? Frankly I do not care what you think other than the fact you are just looking for an argument  by trying to take some sort of moral high ground to make you feel more important than you are. I'm sure Boomting can look after himself.

Offline Meursault

First of all I will apologise to Boomting if the word mental offended him as it was meant as an expression of exasperation rather than an insult. May be I should have just said mad?
Dickdanger2005 - I wasn't aware I had to share my punting experiences before I was allowed to comment? Frankly I do not care what you think other than the fact you are just looking for an argument  by trying to take some sort of moral high ground to make you feel more important than you are. I'm sure Boomting can look after himself.
My level of self esteem, like most peoples', varies day to day. However, my comments were not born out of ego, nor seeking any moral high ground or argument. I was simply commenting on your choice of language, but it seems you have reflected on that now. I'm not a moderator of this site, but as a contributor and reviewer would prefer to see it 100% friendly.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 10:40:40 pm by Meursault »

Offline Meursault

I don't think it is right to call anyone "mental" for doing a review. If you disagree by all means politely challenge and state your reasons why. That's what I did but I still respect the fact that the op has taken the time to do a review, it was his personal punt and his review has helped future punters already on this thread.

However I think it is a very dangerous game if we start to judge the validity of anyone's views on how many reviews they have posted or we may encourage people to make up reviews to increase their status. Which will undermine the review system completely debate the content of the post yes but not the status.
I was simply (trying) to make a point that: If one has displayed considered opinions regarding experiences with WGs (the entire MO of this site), then personal criticism of regular reviewers MIGHT be seen as slightly more forgivable in CERTAIN circumstances.

Offline blue

She is Romanian so what do you expect.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

+1, I see review after review of punts with Romanian girls that turn sour yet when anyone makes a bad comment about these Romanians you get the whole racist / generalisation of a race comment.  The evidence is on this site; most of the bad service providers are Romanians yet certain people still defend / punt with them   :thumbsdown: