Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantell 1883069 Old Street/Hoxton  (Read 5538 times)

mrhappypants

GOOD SERVICE AND VALUE FOR THE AREA

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It has been a bit of a journey for me with Chantelle.  She was actually my second ever punt back in April and, at the time, I was bit disappointed with her looks and wondered if I had been subject to a B&S.  So why my interest?  Well, she is local, the half hourly rate is good (£60) and she has consistently good reviews. 

First time out I couldn’t figure out if the girl I saw was Chantelle or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So yesterday, finding myself with a half hour to spare, I booked her again.  Either she has lost weight and looks much better with her hair down, or this is a better looking sister.  Doobie4U was kind enough to send me the pictures in her private gallery but I am still none the wiser. I know it sounds stupid that I cannot be sure but I can’t, and I would be interested in any other views. 

As before, all coms are by text.  Based on my experience, I would not bother trying to book the day before as I think she is on the day and take your chances.

She has moved from the “flat over the kebab shop” near Old Street.  She is now slap bang in the middle of Shoreditch half way between Old Street and Hoxton tube as part of a big council block.

She is a small buxom girl size 8, nice big boobs with bleached blond hair.  I might say cute but I would not say a pretty face.  Nice attitude and reasonable presentation in pink lingerie.  I went for a Happypants special; HR, then + OWO, then + prostrate to CIM all delivered with skill and commitment.  I’ll be back. 

There was male voice in the next room.  It did not sound like English. 

She is certainly a good value punt for the area.  I still regret the retirement of Nynasexy who was by the Regents canal; fantastic boobs and a good blowjob for sixty quid.  Chantelle is in the same mould, better service and similar value (but I miss those boobs).
Anyone who knows of better value in the area; please publish or PM me links! 

Previous reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19149.msg293827#msg293827

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10989.0

Have a good one

Dave

LL

I tried to see her when she was "above the kebab shop".  I had booked her and she texted me to tell me to come 45 minutes later than we originally planned turned.  I was already on my way at this point so stopped for a pint in a nearby pub.  After that made my way over to the kebab shop and the door next to it, leading to a staircase to the upstairs flat was wide open but she didn't answer my calls and there appeared to be nobody inside.  After a few months I have forgiven her (;)) and was thinking about maybe booking her again but I'm now put off slightly by the new location which you describe.  "Part of a big council block".  No thanks.  I don't like punting in such areas where there are a lot of people around.  Also, if I have a shit punt I go for a kebab afterwards to cheer myself up / cry into my pita.  The old place would have been perfect for this!  :hi: :hi:

mrhappypants

LL, Your choice of course I thought the block fine, although I did go during the day.  I did spot a chicken and burger place nearby, not sure if they serve kebabs :D

mrhappypants

PS  Just back and I can confirm there is a kebab shop just opposite.  :lol:

waltwalt

saw her when she was around hammersmith and more recently above the kebab shop. Always had a good time. I'd recommend her.

mrhappypants

Back there again after a long break and I am again impressed.  She's looking good for some cycling and giving up smoking.  Very good service and I am feeling lucky she is local.  £60 half hour at Old Street. Can anyone recommend a local kebab shop for LL?

Dave

mrhappypants

This is by way of an update - new location, new rate, new(er) profile.

New gaf is very near Borough station on the Cut in a council block.  She has added a tenner to the half hour (£70) and hourly (£110) rate which is the first price rise I can recall.  For the services on offer (Fk, OWO, CIM, prostate massage, B2b massage all inclusive) I don't begrudge the price increase.

New room has a mirror  :D.  She had to change profile about a year ago -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like her cock worship; a long slow teasing handjob, blowjob, prostate massage and body to body massage to a CIM finish.

Away from the action, she plays a great character role as grumpy old Polish women - very funny.  She was telling me she broke her wrist last year and most of the guys were too horny and stupid to notice she was wearing a caste!  She really made me laugh.  Not a star, but a reliable Polish regular.

Offline yonimax

I would not notice the cast either considering her behind...   :P

Offline backofthenet

Cheers Dave - did Estelle go with her?

Do you mean Borough Tube? The Cut is next to Southwark tube.

BOTN

This is by way of an update - new location, new rate, new(er) profile.

New gaf is very near Borough station on the Cut in a council block.  She has added a tenner to the half hour (£70) and hourly (£110) rate which is the first price rise I can recall.  For the services on offer (Fk, OWO, CIM, prostate massage, B2b massage all inclusive) I don't begrudge the price increase.

New room has a mirror  :D.  She had to change profile about a year ago -  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like her cock worship; a long slow teasing handjob, blowjob, prostate massage and body to body massage to a CIM finish.

Away from the action, she plays a great character role as grumpy old Polish women - very funny.  She was telling me she broke her wrist last year and most of the guys were too horny and stupid to notice she was wearing a caste!  She really made me laugh.  Not a star, but a reliable Polish regular.

mrhappypants

Cheers Dave - did Estelle go with her?

Do you mean Borough Tube? The Cut is next to Southwark tube.

BOTN

Thanks for the correction; I should have said Southwark Tube.  I am pretty sure Estelle has gone with her. 

mrhappypants

I would not notice the cast either considering her behind...   :P

You'll love the mirror. :cool:

I should of said also that the subject of her dress size came up.  Although she tells me she is a size 10 she was able to get into a size six (!) nurses smock. 

If she is a ten the she is a small one (with a bit of body image issue).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 03:57:36 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline claretandblue

You'll love the mirror. :cool:

I should of said also that the subject of her dress size came up.  Although she tells me she is a size 10 she was able to get into a size six (!) nurses smock. 

If she is a ten the she is a small one (with a bit of body image issue).
So she watches these forums then! :lol:

mrhappypants

So she watches these forums then! :lol:

I'm not the most chivalrous white knight I'd say. :D

Seriously though, since I have started taking outfits I getting a lot better idea of sizes.  I am developing a bit of an eye for dress and cup size :D