Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Natalie_NW TOFTT - sub  (Read 929 times)

7 review(s) for Sexy_Natalie_NW (2 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Boromir

External Link/Members Only

Price: £240 for 2 hrs

Venue: outcall to my hotel

Natalie: her AW profile is pretty spot on about herself and her services. Natalie is a good-looking (but not stunning) blonde with just longer than shoulder length hair. Size 10, slim MILF body with C cup tits and very sensitive nipples.

Pre-meet: Spotted her on AW. Good email comms followed by a phone call at an arranged time to establish expectations both ways.

The meeting: 2 hrs dom/sub play. I had booked for an 1800 start but the traffic from 1700 in the area was bloody awful and Natalie rang to ask if I’d mind slipping the appointment until it had died down a bit. Wasn’t any skin off my nose and meant I’d get her in a better frame of mind rather than somewhat frazzled after spending an hour travelling 12 miles so obliged. She rang to say when she was setting out and on arrival to get my room no.
She arrived discreetly dressed in jeans and jumper. We spent a couple of minutes setting up the under-bed restraints she’d brought before I went for a brief walk to let her get ready. Not before a short snog and fondle of her pussy though.

She rang when ready and I returned to find her as arranged kneeling naked and blindfold in the middle of the room. I took it from there and spent the next hour or so using her as I wished which definitely seemed to enjoy almost as much I did. She was under instruction to ask permission to come and did so on several occasions. No reason to doubt her reactions were anything other than genuine. Chest flush is a giveaway sign.

I inspected her, spanked her and thoroughly explored her pussy and arse after immobilising her with restraints and ropes. Finished by fucking her mouth, pussy and then her arse (covered in all three instances).

Released her then cuddled and chatted for a while before round 2. Lots of more gentle sucking and fucking. Got and kept me erect but a second pop just wasn’t happening on this occasion. She made every effort to ensure it did and wanted to keep trying but I knew it wasn't going to work.

Cons (for some): a slim body but unmistakably a MILF. Very sensitive and responsive boobs and nipples so couldn’t tolerate much nipple play. Not a great kisser – wide open mouth but quite passive with little tongue action. This wasn’t relevant t the main part of the meeting.

I’ll definitely repeat when next in the region. May be only for an hour due to my own limitations. She’s worked previously in a number of parlours but said this was her first outcall and introduced her to a number of other firsts for her on the dom/sub side.