Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rubyta Bells, Rotherham.  (Read 605 times)

13 review(s) for ISABELLA 1 (10 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Night-Owl

External Link/Members Only

So it's the Usual EE indie experience for me.

Booking did not take place sat in my car fuming as I write....

Tried booking this girl twice  now and fucked about two times.

First was via text a few weeks back, said she required a call to confirm but then didn't answer after 2/3 attempts. Messaged again an hour or two before hand via AW about a booking which she subsequently cancelled saying I had to call her.

Second was via a call and appointment confirmed then radio static. Messaged her as requested 30 mins before the meet, got to the Rotherham area to be told she hadn't seen my text an was now busy. AW still listed as available.

30 min round trip for nothing. No wonder she cancels AW bookings her feedback would be shit.

Second cancellation in two days on me, local places have all shut at this time too so its either Leeds for street meat or chance Paradise

Offline Night-Owl

Also noticed an admin removed this girls previous negative review for doing the same thing. What use is this site if the negatives get cleaned if the pimp or pros complains?

Offline wristjob

Also noticed an admin removed this girls previous negative review for doing the same thing. What use is this site if the negatives get cleaned if the pimp or pros complains?

No.My review and it's still there.

In my positive followup I did note she has another job, the hours seem a bit random and I was kind of surprised this thing didn't happen more.

Offline vulcan22

I have seen her a couple of times but not very recently - the last time I saw her she had black hair and I wouldn't have said she was more than a size 10. Always been spot on for comms and service with me but it sounds like she may be becoming unreliable - was going to book again shortly but wondering whether to risk it now as I am not exactly local to her.

Isabella 1111

Hi! With my last negative review I did not said anything because it was entirely my fault (I should have paid more attention to my phone) but I have a few questions. Why would you put a booking on AW without arranging with me first, especially when you have no feedback or vrey old? And why do you do the trip to another city if you don't have something arranged for sure??? You called yesterday and asked if I am available at 8 and that was it, I told you to call me with about half hour, an hour before but you choose to text, text wich I saw very late thats why I told you the first time to call. And why and where did you come because I haven't sent you any postcode or street name? I don't like to interfere with the reviews but honestly this is entirely your fault! You don't make a trip if the girl doesn't answer your phone /text and without an address!

Isabella 1111