Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy chick Ellie - nr. Chester  (Read 2303 times)

14 review(s) for Sexy chick Ellie (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

External Link/Members Only
Met Ellie in the St David’s hotel just outside Chester / technically in Wales but pffttt.

Good coms, tried her on short notice and she agreed to meet. Phone call once outside to let me know the room number.
£80 for half hour.
I’d say her description is accurate, size 12 but really toned with it. Great rack and curves in all the right places. Followed her in the room whilst staring at the fabulous arse in black lingerie.
No massage, straight to gently GFE but no kissing.
OWO not offered so on with the jacket, after a great bit of oral I went down on her. She is either a great actor or she cum buckets, which meant her riding me on one of the seats was about as good as it gets.
She deserves a good review after that punt.

She does do three some with Zara.

Offline bigbilly22

External Link/Members Only
Met Ellie in the St David’s hotel just outside Chester / technically in Wales but pffttt.

Good coms, tried her on short notice and she agreed to meet. Phone call once outside to let me know the room number.
£80 for half hour.
I’d say her description is accurate, size 12 but really toned with it. Great rack and curves in all the right places. Followed her in the room whilst staring at the fabulous arse in black lingerie.
No massage, straight to gently GFE but no kissing.
OWO not offered so on with the jacket, after a great bit of oral I went down on her. She is either a great actor or she cum buckets, which meant her riding me on one of the seats was about as good as it gets.
She deserves a good review after that punt.

She does do three some with Zara.

GFE but no kissing???

Sounds a bit like my girlfriend.

Offline Haruki

Yeah I was wondering what is gfe with no kissing?

Offline Boredbobby

Sensual touching and playing with boobs. Just not a wooden PSE which seems to be the other end of the spectrum.

Offline onelasttime

says French Kissing on her likes list!

She looks really hot, if there was no kissing - that would be an absolute red flag!

Mind you, it says that I like to leave 10/15 minutes between clients, thats not much time!

Offline JammyD

She been on my HL for a while but no DFK or OwO for £140ph??!

Offline James77x

Thanks for the review.

How tall is she?

Offline Boredbobby