Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Carolinegfe - Coventry  (Read 849 times)

2 review(s) for sweetcarolineXox (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline widget2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

August 2018 - 1hr incall at coventry hotel

I had arranged a morning incall the previous day via text messages and she confirmed the booking and provided the hotel details. I texted her before setting off in the morning and didnt receive a reply. When I arrive at the hotel I text her and phone her and get no replies. I wait for 15 minutes then leave. In the middle of the afternoon I get a text message response apologising and saying she has only just woken up, but no offer of recompense! Perhaps she is more of a night owl than a morning person, but it's not difficult to set an alarm. I might give her another try, but only if she is available for short notice same-day bookings as I dont want to make another wasted journey.

I should probably have aborted the meet when I failed to get a response to the text message I sent before leaving, but I thought she might be just having a lie-in.

The lesson I have learnt is to always insist that advance bookings are confirmed by phone or text message on the day of the meet  :)

Offline scouting

I think you're being very generous giving her a neutral. Overpriced unreliable bitch

Offline seandana

I think you're being very generous giving her a neutral. Overpriced unreliable bitch
+1 sir