Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phet’s Beauty Salon / Eusie Massage, Moorends, Doncaster  (Read 1932 times)

Offline DommyH7771

My shout out for a hot Thai near Sheffield reminded me I hadn’t done a review of this SP.

I can’t remember when it was, probably March this year.

External Link/Members Only

Legit looking shop in Moorends, about 15 mins out of Doncaster. Plenty of very public parking.

You enter a hairdressers which has locals in it. Sat there waiting for Eusie to invite me into an adjacent room which has a good massage table with a shower cubicle in the corner. Lied in every bit of paperwork I was required to fill out (be prepared for that, guess it helps make it seem legit if she’s checked up on).

Eusie is Filipino, 5’3’ish, formal massage tunic, beautiful lady, plenty of makeup. It looks like she’s had a very decent chassis underneath but I think the rate card of extras she quoted me would have meant paying around £100 for B2B so settled for £45 for a very good hours massage and £20 for HE.

I always like a proper legit Thai massage before I get tossed off and she is very very good. The HE was as you’d expect. Plenty of eye contact, ball, crack and donut fingering.

Worth going if you’re local but I’m not so wouldn’t go back as there are better/cheaper options in sheffield.

Eusie: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
HE: 7/10

Offline gfeman

Offline chandlerhandler

Her B2B is worth the money, it's a full on service not just a quick rub of her tits across your cock once you've turned over like some places!

Offline DommyH7771

Her B2B is worth the money, it's a full on service not just a quick rub of her tits across your cock once you've turned over like some places!

But it’s still £100+ and I can get at least OWO and RO for that and FS. I’m sure it’s good, and she is gorgeous, but it’s a lot of money for basically a rub.

Each to their own though eh!?