Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: luscious lucy  (Read 2661 times)

Offline the-triangle

External Link/Members Only

Have seen the lovely Lucy a few times but today was the first time for a couple oof months. Absence has made the lady grow even sexier! I cannot recommend this lady enough, hence the second review. Both as a sexy lady happy to oblige any of my sexual desires and just as a fabulous person, Lucy is one of the best.

Treat her well..she deserves it! And thank you Lucy for everything you are!

belfast1234

would that be a self appraisal.

Offline the-triangle

the appraisal is genuine as is the reason for her temporarily leaving the site..and it is a very sad reason unfortunately

Offline Jasonself1

Offline the-triangle

Only on AW..which I realise is not accessible at this time

Offline aj12345

the appraisal is genuine as is the reason for her temporarily leaving the site..and it is a very sad reason unfortunately
Care to share?

Offline the-triangle

share the reason? Dont think that would be appropriate on here as it is a sad personal issue,,sorry

Offline andykane

You can let us know when you start working again, Lucy :lol:

Offline the-triangle

I gave a genuine and positive review for a genuine lady..maybe I have been mistaken in doing so ..I have brought her credability into question when I just wanted to bring to your attention a lady I have truly enjoyed visiting and look forward to doing so again hopefully.

Offline Greg05

Fluffy BS... she didn’t look that great when the photos were up but each to their own I guess.

James999

Have seen the lovely Lucy a few times

In the Mirror  :unknown:

Business slow Lucy?

belfast1234

No it wasn't. More an exaggerated character reference.

Offline the-triangle

Gave her a positive review before and it wasnt treated so cynically. If you knew the reason she has stopped for a while you would feel a bit guilty about some of your comments (at least I hope you would).

I also commented on julie scottish raver without anyone disbelieving me or making insinuations about my integrity.

I dont see the point of wanting reviews on the site if genuine punteres have their visit called into question. Very sad...and frustrating. No matter what any of you think of her looks..and I do agree we don not all see peoplethe same way...i consider Lucy to be a lovely person as well as someone who provides a very enjoyable experience.

I cannot do anything more to prove I am genuine,,,but when she starts work again I would be interested to hear from anyone who actually contacts her.

Offline Greg05

Gave her a positive review before and it wasnt treated so cynically. If you knew the reason she has stopped for a while you would feel a bit guilty about some of your comments (at least I hope you would).

I also commented on julie scottish raver without anyone disbelieving me or making insinuations about my integrity.

I dont see the point of wanting reviews on the site if genuine punteres have their visit called into question. Very sad...and frustrating. No matter what any of you think of her looks..and I do agree we don not all see peoplethe same way...i consider Lucy to be a lovely person as well as someone who provides a very enjoyable experience.

I cannot do anything more to prove I am genuine,,,but when she starts work again I would be interested to hear from anyone who actually contacts her.

We want accurate reviews to guide our own visits down the line... you sound like you are in love with her and think the sun shines out of her.

belfast1234

What's it got to do with you when someone attempts to make contact with her.

Offline the-triangle

My earlier review is as accurate as I can be...nothing to do with being in love! I just found her to be a very genuine person who fulfilled my needs perfectly. It is nothing to do with me who contacts her ..that was just a feeble attempt to try to add to the fact that what i have posted is totally genuine. I never meant to cause any animosity or rancour..just felt that the memebers here should know about a lady who is one of the best i ahve visited. (And there were quite a few long before I became aware of this site!) I would not describe Ballymoney as the sex capital of thr north by amy means but I have met two ladies in the town whi I would recommend. That is really all i was trying to do.

Offline bushman

Only on AW..which I realise is not accessible at this time
If you are real and not a girl, change your avatar to something less feminine or gay.

Offline the-triangle

belfast1234

In fairness both look like they need as much help as they can get so can understand you using this.

Offline the-triangle

feel free to add a review of one of your own punts so we can see who you rate as attractive

belfast1234

You opened this discussion and left comments that you see equate to a review, I don't agree. However with a review of anything you have to be able to accept not so favourable remarks. If you don't know both, why are you making it your business to almost take offence to anything that's mentioned you don't agree with.

Offline the-triangle

I can accept people disagreeing with my opinions. Like most people would be I do not appreciate the accusation of me being the lady I met and wished to be positive about. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion..but questioning who the validity of the author is a wee bit offensive and unnecessary. Like I said I was trying to give an honest opinion of a lady I met..opinions vary but identity of the member who wrote them being questioned is totally different.

belfast1234

That's your own choice if you want that to offend you. You haven't given a reason why you question someone's less favourable remarks if you don't know them.

Offline the-triangle

Maybe I havent explained myself properly..the only thing I objected too was being accused of actually being the lady I met! Everything else was ok..each to their own opinion..I have no problem with ANYTHING else that was said..hope that clears up any misunderstanding..afer all are we not on here to help and advise each other??

Offline andykane

I think the several gushing reviews of this one particular lady would appear to be a bit suspicious. The majority of your posts are about this one particular girl and you seem to have the "inside track" on why she's currently not working etc.
Maybe you are her and maybe you are not. All the same to me but I know what my thoughts are on it :scare:

Offline the-triangle

The reason I have the inside track is because a further scheduled meeting haad to be cancelled. I really wish I had not started this thread as instead of painting hte lady in a positive light it has ended up calling her and my honesty into question. As you can see from my previous posts you and I are in agreement on another Ballymoney lady..Julie Scottish Raver...and I'm not her either!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 04:36:12 pm by the-triangle »

belfast1234

Maybe she's fine. Only when certain, very keen people make contact she's not well.

Offline Greg05

A very sad personal circumstance cleared up in a week...  :unknown:

I see the profile has an alert over authenticity now

belfast1234

Only adds fuel to who you are. Helps clear up what exactly? Going by the pics she looks like something falling outta benedicts in Belfast tbh.