Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire in Ashton- Massage and HE  (Read 4276 times)

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, I know Claire has been reviewed many times, I just wanted to add my own experience. I had seen Sophie a while back and thought I would see what all the fuss is about. Normally wouldn't go for a Massage if no B2B or FS on offer but I was intrigued. Comms were straight forward and when I arrived I was blown away. Rarely, has my jaw dropped but imo she is a little stunner. Very petite, dark hair and eyes with a perfect all over tan. Claire was wearing some short shorts and a vest. She looked sexy as fuck so I knew I was going to get frustrated by not being able to take things any further.

Anyway, quick shower and onto the bed for a fantastic massage. Onto my front after all the knots were worked out for an explosive handjob. I was touching her bare legs and her skin was flawless. I asked if it's ok to touch and she said above the clothes. I grabbed her ass and it was perfectly formed, tight,I had to try a little more. Just kept groping her until the inevitable and back into the shower. She's a really nice girl and fun with it.

I left around 1hr 20 after arrival so definitely GVFM I just can't help but feel like it's torture for me. All I wanted to do was have her all over me. I did think that even though she is very different to Sophie, they could be sisters. I will most certainly return when I need a really good massage but I need to learn that you can't fuck anything you want  :dash:

I have no self control, so I could see myself getting a slap next time.  :P

Offline standardpostage

Good looking girl. Good massage. Seen her a few times. Cheers  :)

Offline Dean801

imo she is a little stunner. Very petite, dark hair and eyes with a perfect all over tan.
[/quote]

I’d agree with you there!
I also think she is fit as fuck in a natural way.Great teeth aswell which is a big one for me.

Offline samneil15

Agreed- If only she did FS. I would even settle for B2B. Oh my word B2B with Claire would be amazing. Claire, if  you're reading this, let's do this  :yahoo:

Offline cash2spare

I've seen Claire myself, she is indeed petite bit faf and I'd love to shag her big time!

Offline webpunter

What ?  :dash:
Sure she'll figure that the other burd gets more ££ B2B & at some point she'll relent
Maybe not on 1st visit
But after a couple then i'd be dropping a few hints
Or book the other one
You gotta get to B2B at some point
She seems like WSWS - no she fucking won't  :lol:

I asked if it's ok to touch and she said above the clothes

:lol:

I have no self control, so I could see myself getting a slap next time.  :P

Offline samneil15

Normally I would agree, but for Claire I doubt she will ever offer any extras. The only positive is she doesn't tease you into thinking more could happen next time like a lot of them do.

I respect that. Still massively gutted, but I respect it........ :hi:

Offline Blue1878

Got to agree there is no way Claire is providing anything more than she advertises regardless of how charming you might be or amount of money you offer. I fantasise as much as anybody about what I would like to do with her but accept that what she delivers with each visit is great in terms of service and vfm. Massage is spot on HR is one of the best and that bum is perfection

Offline smit1234

Agreed- If only she did FS. I would even settle for B2B. Oh my word B2B with Claire would be amazing. Claire, if  you're reading this, let's do this  :yahoo:
Her website says b2b is £60 for an hour

Online Bustydusty

Her website says b2b is £60 for an hour
Unless things have changed that just Sofia

Offline Blue1878

Just Sofia unless there is another website, the rush we be unbelievable is she did offer it mind.

Offline smit1234

Unless things have changed that just Sofia
Yeah my fault. As usual, ignore what I say  :dash:

neil1978

No reply from clare  :unknown:
Does her number end 723?

Offline Donnaldtrump

Does Claire get naked or is it just HR?

Offline samneil15

Nope you have to imagine how she looks under those shorts as you get a handful  :wacko:

I will keep trying in vein to push the boundaries though  :D

Offline rocket88

Does Claire get naked or is it just HR?

Seen Claire a few times now and can confirm she remains fully clothed during massage and HE - I did get a firm grip of her arse though  :P

Offline Shabaz

How much was the HE on top of the £45 for the massage?

Online Bustydusty

How much was the HE on top of the £45 for the massage?
Nothing it’s included

Offline samneil15

Yep I can't think of an SP who is better VFM. I'll be going weekly to loosen up my tight muscles  :lol:

Online Bustydusty

I still haven’t seen her yet (seen Sofia who was great) but think I might get a bit bored in an hour without btb so gonna book 30 mins only £25

Offline samneil15

Your choice dusty but I can't say I have ever been bored with Claire. The massage is full on. Lots of CC swipes with her arms and hands but a genuinely thorough massage. The turnover is generally at the hour mark, I am always there for around 90 mins. From the sight of her pretty toes through the massage table to the HE it's all fun.

If you just want the HE though I guess half hour could work too.

Online Bustydusty

Your choice dusty but I can't say I have ever been bored with Claire. The massage is full on. Lots of CC swipes with her arms and hands but a genuinely thorough massage. The turnover is generally at the hour mark, I am always there for around 90 mins. From the sight of her pretty toes through the massage table to the HE it's all fun.

If you just want the HE though I guess half hour could work too.
Go on then you’ve convinced me - i’ll splash out on her (pun intended) £45 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 05:03:23 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline samneil15

FYI dusty, I went again and it was even better. After the 1 hour mark the HE started, and lasted for a good 30 minutes. I left after 2 hours, felt guilty for being there so long but she would not take any extra cash whatsoever. Absolute legend. She's now in my speed dial  :cool:

Online Bustydusty

FYI dusty, I went again and it was even better. After the 1 hour mark the HE started, and lasted for a good 30 minutes. I left after 2 hours, felt guilty for being there so long but she would not take any extra cash whatsoever. Absolute legend. She's now in my speed dial  :cool:
:D
Booked for next week

Offline ProtocolDroid

After the 1 hour mark the HE started, and lasted for a good 30 minutes.

Wow, that is some serious staying power, or the ability to conjure up a very vivid image of Theresa May. I don't think I've ever survived Claire's double handed technique much beyond the 5 minute mark. 

Offline samneil15

No mate I don't think it was the staying power. I think it was my first experience of real edging. She would change tempo's and hands and fingertips, then when I said I was about to cum, she would stop, walk around the bed while still holding me and then continue with another style, tempo etc.

It was the most intense orgasm I have had for a while. Hence why she is staying on speed dial  :lol:

Offline ProtocolDroid

No mate I don't think it was the staying power. I think it was my first experience of real edging. She would change tempo's and hands and fingertips, then when I said I was about to cum, she would stop, walk around the bed while still holding me and then continue with another style, tempo etc.

It was the most intense orgasm I have had for a while. Hence why she is staying on speed dial  :lol:

Thanks Sam. It's been well over a year since my last visit; perhaps she has improved her service. Make no mistake: I thought she was good, which is why I went back several times, but I got bored as there wasn't any variation in the script: good, thorough massage and nice chat when I was in mood or relaxing silence when I felt like shutting up, and twisting two-handed handjob to finish; always very generous with her time.