Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Longlegs  (Read 2672 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Nobody seems to mention Lucy Longlegs any more. Ive never seen her but i did try a couple of time to arrange something without success. Bargain basement rates.

I see her profile is still active and accessed. I also remember she split opinion.

Anyone visited recently?

Offline johnny125

Nope!....I think nobody seen her recently, keep trying email to her, u mite have success of replying to u  :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Nope!....I think nobody seen her recently, keep trying email to her, u mite have success of replying to u  :thumbsup:
And "You" know this, how?... :unknown:

Offline Astarter

I remember ickydicky used to mention her a lot but that's the last time I remember hearing of her. Still seems to be working away but nothing to reference to on here of late.

Offline Jock D

I remember ickydicky used to mention her a lot but that's the last time I remember hearing of her.

Ah, the memories...what a star turn he was...:wacko:

Offline Bigger69

I must have emailed her half a dozen times over the years, never so much as a reply.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the comments.

I said she split opinion but my post flagged up nothing but positive reviews. Hmmm. Maybe it was comments on those reviews that made me think that.

Anyway, if she doesn't reply to emails, whats the point.

Emailed again asking for availability and contact number. Nothing.

I guess she has her regulars that she's happy with.

Online BobbyMcd

Been trying to get a hold of her but nothing. Been active but not read the emails
« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 07:08:55 pm by BobbyMcd »

Offline Clattypats

Been trying to get a hold of her but nothing. Been active but not read the emails
Of all the WGs in the whole of Glasgow... This is your best pick  :wacko:... One to avoid, I would say... Never seen, or would see...

Offline ecosse1984

Anyone ever remember the other Lucy? Dark hair, tanned, absolute Belter. She was down Kelvingrove direction beside the botanics.  Lucy from Glasgow or something. I only ever got one meet then she shut up shop and disappeared.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Anyone ever remember the other Lucy? Dark hair, tanned, absolute Belter. She was down Kelvingrove direction beside the botanics.  Lucy from Glasgow or something. I only ever got one meet then she shut up shop and disappeared.

Indeed I remember her; my first ever punt. Huge, firm breasts and small waist. Her speciality was CIM, at which she excelled. Saw her quite a few times, till she packed up shop.
Called herself 'Lucy Glasgow 23'. 23 because she was 26!

Offline Easygoingdude

Indeed I remember her; my first ever punt. Huge, firm breasts and small waist. Her speciality was CIM, at which she excelled. Saw her quite a few times, till she packed up shop.

Had her on the HL for ages an by the time I could see her, she had started to wind down. Opportunity missed with that one.

Offline ecosse1984

That's the one. That many Lucy's on AW at one point it was a joke  :wacko:

She was an absolute darling too. 

Loki

was she the one that was into horses...sure she had a small scar somewhere from falling off one?

her tits were fantastic...  :yahoo: :dance: