Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lenna - Cardiff Bay  (Read 1385 times)

17 review(s) for Miss Lenna (15 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ghost4ngel

External Link/Members Only

Apologies, this is a little late. Decided to go for my "first" proper visit, choosing Miss Lenna, one on my hit list.

Communication was excellent, this was my first time so I was nervous, plenty of emails to arrange the booking. With a text on the day to confirm the appointment.

The place is easy to find, not too deep in the bay. Easy to get to, wasn't feeling like driving so took a walk there from Cardiff centre (15 minutes walk from central or bay stations), driving you could probably park in the parking outside the flats. Nice flat in a large-ish Cul-de-sac. Met two guys walking down the stairs on the way up, odd, but nothing really out of the ordinary. Lenna greeted me at the door with a kiss and welcomed me in. The place was clean and tidy with a shower and immaculate bedroom.

Lenna herself is beautiful, I would say better than her photos (not one for the 0-10 so I'd say that I would hit on her if I met her out, but I'd say I'm average myself). 5'8" as her profile, she's curvy, but not too curvy (exactly how I like my girls). Her voice is to die for though, she has one of the sexiest English voices I've heard. Beautiful blonde bob, sexy lips and tattooed. Age mentioned is on point.

I had originally asked for a 30 minute massage (Was on her profile a few weeks back), but on seeing her I decided to go half and half, 15 minute massage and 15 minutes of a little more for £80.

Her massage was good, I needed a good work through and got a light to medium massage. No complaints really, didn't ask for a harder massage so can't complain if I didn't get one, conversation was really good. fifteen minutes in she rolls me over sinks down and starts DFK, after a little mutual play she puts the condom on with her mouth and jumps on top. Its not long as I'm pretty revved up, but her technique is damn good! She cleaned me up and after there was no real rush, offered a drink, declined but had a quick shower and left with a kiss.

For your information, she's leaving to Leicester soon. I'm definitely going to try seeing her for longer next time before she leaves.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:41:18 pm by Ghost4ngel »

Offline Mil 34

Hello Leena welcome to the site

Offline Ghost4ngel

Haha, can honestly say I'm not Lenna lol

vw

Haha, can honestly say I'm not Lenna lol

You would say that either way.

Odd for a male to use 4ngel i his name  though.   :sarcastic:

Offline Ghost4ngel

Yeah I would say that either way. Got me their ;)

Yeah it is an odd name. Will be popping another review up of somewhere else in a few days so maybe that will help.

Offline Mil 34

Yeah I would say that either way. Got me their ;)

Yeah it is an odd name. Will be popping another review up of somewhere else in a few days so maybe that will help.

Look forward to it. Hopefully it’s someone we all know so they can confirm you’re genuine