Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde English Cloe 1369092 Aldgate  (Read 15698 times)

mrhappypants

BEAUTIFUL GIRL AND GREAT SERVICE JUSTIFY THE RATE

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking Cloe was a pretty obvious move; she has consistently good reviews on here that you will find at the bottom of this review, she is very local to me and her OWO is well regarded.  As a punter, HR, OWO and a cheeky finger up the bum are the surest way to CIM for me.  She also forms the next chapter in my “Aldgate budget chain hotel” series which I am hoping to published in 2 volumes, with a summary edition available exclusively through the Readers Digest, when I retire…

She move around London and treats punting like a day job so you will have to pick your time if you want to see her in the evening.  I arranged on the day but checking her profile she seems pretty organised and as someone you might reliably arrange in advance.

Quite honestly, I could not tell you whether the photos are of her or not.  They could be, and you won’t be disappointed, but I don’t think her profile passes the test of her being instantly recognisable from her photos.  This is entirely understandable when she shares her story…

Appearance

Most strikingly, Cloe is very slight and perfectly turned out; very pleasing to the eye.  Her profile says she is size six but I am sure she is a four – by some way the most petite women I have ever slept with and I was surprised how much of a turn on this was.  She is pretty in a slim, pixie like way and absolutely immaculately dressed. She was wearing a beautiful, elegant cocktail dress that goes to the knee, pretty cream high heeled shoes and really shows of her slight, shapely figure.  As the profile says, she also has really blue eyes.  Her hair is bleached blond and straighter than in her photos.  I really enjoyed looking at her and it was very tactile to hold and snog such a slight women in such a pretty dress.  When the dress comes off she is wearing similarly stunning cream patterned lingerie. She has a few tattoos but they are tasteful.  Naked, she has cute small boobs and a beautiful ass.

Rapport

Cloe is very welcoming and tries to put me at ease although I think she is a bit nervous herself.  Once things opened up she talked about her past and her tatoos and shared about herself.  She is the first English working girl I have punted with and I was surprised how much difference it made.  She’s from Essex and you hear it in her accent.  She is very feminine and should appeal to those who like a girl who looks after herself and takes extra care of her appearance particularly if you like slight girls.

Punt

She snogs deeply but there is a bit of cigarette smoke about it which is a bit off putting; that and her hair the only blemishes I would say.  Paid and showered, she asks me what I want and I gradually undressed her.  I opt to start with a massage.  My previous punt was absolutely disastrous; I was keen not to rush and for things to go well. There was a bit of a rocky bit here as the television was on distracting me and the massage and oral not firm enough.  After a little while we break, have a cuddle and a chat and this is when it turns around.  The key thing about this for me is that she listens and learns from what she is told – great! Resuming she is naughtier and more confident, some more hand and oral work and I am VERY tempted to ignore my hatred of condoms and have a go from behind as she has such a pretty bottom. But I stick with it and she gets the hang of what I have said and takes me all the way.  The oral is fantastic.  In particular she goes from very delicate and teasing to really intense and firm.  She lets me build up gradually but when it comes she takes everything in her mouth AND, IMPORTANTLY keeps going until I am completely drained. 

There is a nice bit after she comes back from a toilet visit when she says airily “so did you enjoy that?”  In wake of a huge, uncontrollable orgasm it was very funny, and conversation afterwards is really enjoyable. 

I will go back and probably try for a shag.  She is a reasonably expensive punt in the area but the beautiful presentation and great service justify it as a treat in my view.  Recommended.

Previous reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17760.msg275060#msg275060

Also discussed here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19652.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14925.msg229381#msg229381

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19728.msg301386#msg301386
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:23:58 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline KentAde

I adore seeing Chloe - saw her 5 times last year and will probably see her double that this year - starting with this Friday  :D
I concur with the above though never seen to smell smoke around and her BJ's are sublime. She goes very gentle with guys like me - very sensual just how I like it - so presume it's her way of introducing her mouth to your cock for the first time!  ;) and then take it from there.
In the current market her prices are about right for a young English girl though I have seen before she does do 'specials' now and again....
Oh and pics are 100% her - as discussed on the other threads.

mrhappypants

KentAde,

Reading some of your other posts I think you and I have similar tastes.  I would be grateful for any recommendations.  PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Ass-Bo

Yes indeed she is great, seen her 3 time over the past year and enjoyed them all.

I am sure If you asked her well before the punt about your not a smoker she would try not to smoke immediately prior to the meet.

I am a smoker but i always ask prossies if they smoke and if they dont i use a flavored E-cig before and sometimes during a punt so i still get DFK without putting them off  and still get my nicotine pleasure :rolleyes:

andrei

she only sees over 28s, that numbers a bit random

Offline Essex3

Does her pg have a face pic does anyone know?

Bracknell 67

Does her pg have a face pic does anyone know?

Yes, face pic in her PG and some other pretty hot photos that gives a taster for what to expect  :wacko:  IMO she's very attractive in a thin faced way which suits her very slim frame perfectly.  I saw her many times last year and plan on doing the same this year.  A bit of variety is great but I prefer 3 or 4 regulars who I know will provide the excellent service I expect from a £150 per hour punt.

Bracknell 67

she only sees over 28s, that numbers a bit random

Yes a bit random but it could easily be 30 or 35 as she much prefers older 'gentlemen'.  She despises cocky, mouthy, arrogant punters and from her experience she can justifiably, in her view, bracket these in the 18 - 28 year age group, while acknowledging that there are of course decent punters in this age group.  She has loads of regulars who are 40+ and is a very busy girl so putting an age limit on her profile has done her no harm.

Offline what-a man

Yes, face pic in her PG and some other pretty hot photos that gives a taster for what to expect  :wacko:  IMO she's very attractive in a thin faced way which suits her very slim frame perfectly.  I saw her many times last year and plan on doing the same this year.  A bit of variety is great but I prefer 3 or 4 regulars who I know will provide the excellent service I expect from a £150 per hour punt.

This is exactly the attitude I am going to follow this year. If I pay £150 for a punt, I should be 99% sure I will expect a good time.

mrhappypants

I agree with Bracknell.  She has a pretty face.  She doesn't have a public face pic because of her personal situation.

Offline KentAde

Another 100% POSITIVE from me....  :kissgirl:
Saw Chloe for the 9th time last Friday, and totally delivered on all requirements again. Deep sensual kissing and fab, slow, sensual OWO leading to a lovely CIM where she held it in her mouth and continued sucking until I was fullly drained. Always up for a chat after aswell, so no pushing out of the door....
Already booked another date with her in a couple of weeks time - this time in a 3-some as she says she LOVES playing with girls  ;)

LL

I think I should start punting less and save my money up for girls like this one.  Thanks for the review.

Offline what-a man

I think I should start punting less and save my money up for girls like this one.  Thanks for the review.

This is going to be the way I operate from now on. Less punts and quality ones.

password02

+1 - Quality NOT Quantity for 2014

Offline KentAde

Had a marvellous 1.25hrs again today with this hot young lady - think we're nearly up to a dozen times now of seeing each other, and she nevers fails on giving me such a fab time. Everything has been said already.....but for those who haven't seen her already, you are missing out!  :kissgirl:
Back next month ...  ;)

Offline undercoverpunter

Her private gallery pics make her seem a little on the anorexic side. Are those pics a fair representation?

Offline KentAde

Her private gallery pics make her seem a little on the anorexic side. Are those pics a fair representation?

Yes her Private Pics are a good indication of her beauty, but wouldn't say she is anorexic...just very slim. There are no bones sticking out! Lol.

Bracknell 67

Yes her Private Pics are a good indication of her beauty, but wouldn't say she is anorexic...just very slim. There are no bones sticking out! Lol.

Completely agree.  Chloe has actually lost a little weight since I first saw her well over year ago and though she's always been very slim I'd describe her now as a skinny size 6.  That said, she's not anorexic - she's just a lucky girl who doesn't put any weight on no matter how much she eats and drinks.  I prefer skinny size 6 girls so when that's coupled with her good looks, superb service and engaging personality then she ticks every box for me and is a firm regular.  Anyone that likes a bit of meat to grab hold of should look elsewhere.  BTW she's recently added more photos in her PG, many of which show her face.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Brackers!  :drinks:

Blonde English Chloe continues to evade my clutches....... :dash:

Would love a sesh with her for sure.... :hi:

Bracknell 67

Great review Brackers!  :drinks:

Blonde English Chloe continues to evade my clutches....... :dash:

Would love a sesh with her for sure.... :hi:

Cisco: Knowing your high expectations from a punt I'm pretty sure you'd have fucktastic time with EBC - she really is one of the very best service providers I've had the pleasure of experiencing (many times  :wacko:) and she truly enjoys herself as well (two orgasms the last time I saw her and you and I both when they're for real!).  My only slight concern in recommending her so highly is that you've had so many great, great punts I wonder if she'll live up to your high expectations  :lol:  Actually I have no doubts that she will ....

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cisco: Knowing your high expectations from a punt I'm pretty sure you'd have fucktastic time with EBC - she really is one of the very best service providers I've had the pleasure of experiencing (many times  :wacko:) and she truly enjoys herself as well (two orgasms the last time I saw her and you and I both when they're for real!).  My only slight concern in recommending her so highly is that you've had so many great, great punts I wonder if she'll live up to your high expectations  :lol:  Actually I have no doubts that she will ....

I don't think there is any doubt she would be fantastic.....she's slim, gorgeous, responsive, loves it....what's not to enjoy?   :drinks:

vorian

Cisco: My only slight concern in recommending her so highly is that you've had so many great, great punts I wonder if she'll live up to your high expectations  :lol:  Actually I have no doubts that she will ....

I personally, would be more concerned that after Cisco has had her, the rest of us won't be able to live up to her expectations  :D :lol: :D 

Bracknell 67

I personally, would be more concerned that after Cisco has had her, the rest of us won't be able to live up to her expectations  :D :lol: :D

lol - very true.  Perhaps those of us that see her regularly should throw in a few curve balls to put people off - but that wouldn't be in the spirit of UKP  :drinks:  Bottom line is she's one of those rare breed girls that enjoys what she does and gives a truly great service - IMHO of course ...

Offline KentAde

lol - very true.  Perhaps those of us that see her regularly should throw in a few curve balls to put people off - but that wouldn't be in the spirit of UKP  :drinks:  Bottom line is she's one of those rare breed girls that enjoys what she does and gives a truly great service - IMHO of course ...

100% agree. She says she LOVES what she does and you can tell by the noises she makes when she is sucking cock as if it's the best thing in the world.......and no faking with Chloe  ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good evening Mr V !
I wish you'd stop talking bollox  :lol:  :drinks:

Offline Meursault

I looked at Chloe's PG.
Her tattoos are a big turn off for me, so are her pinched looks.
I like that petite/skinny body shape though. I can see why some would go for her. I'm a bit undecided.
To me she has the look (look I said, I'm not saying she has) of a girl who's done a bit too much clubbing and ecstasy/coke, hence the pinched looks and skin tone.
No way is she 24. Early 30's I reckon. Not that age is important in itself.

Offline KentAde

I looked at Chloe's PG.
Her tattoos are a big turn off for me, so are her pinched looks.
I like that petite/skinny body shape though. I can see why some would go for her. I'm a bit undecided.
To me she has the look (look I said, I'm not saying she has) of a girl who's done a bit too much clubbing and ecstasy/coke, hence the pinched looks and skin tone.
No way is she 24. Early 30's I reckon. Not that age is important in itself.

You are talking bollocks mate - you haven't even seen her........and I have verified her actual age with her (due to some questioning it before) and have seen documentary evidence from her personal belongings. She says what age she is!

Offline Meursault

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't know you were that close. It's clear I haven't seen her and I am merely offering an opinion about her looks based on photographs. If you say she is much better than her photos I will have to believe you.
If I'm wrong about her age fair enough, but she does look older/tired in her new PG
She appears to have nice blue eyes and as I said, I like skinny girls.
I have seen one of your other favourites Jessica and personally found her looks to be distinctly average and sexual banter tedious. Therefore it's obvious we have differing tastes in girls.
It's certainly not "bollocks" that Chloe has several tattoos which, again in my opinion only, are ugly in the extreme.

Offline KentAde

Sorry if I offended you, I didn't know you were that close. It's clear I haven't seen her and I am merely offering an opinion about her looks based on photographs. If you say she is much better than her photos I will have to believe you.
If I'm wrong about her age fair enough, but she does look older/tired in her new PG
She appears to have nice blue eyes and as I said, I like skinny girls.
I have seen one of your other favourites Jessica and personally found her looks to be distinctly average and sexual banter tedious. Therefore it's obvious we have differing tastes in girls.
It's certainly not "bollocks" that Chloe has several tattoos which, again in my opinion only, are ugly in the extreme.

No offense taken  :timeout
I'm not that close to her just a member of her 'fan club' lol that at least 2 other  UKP members are of aswell  ;)
I just thought it a little bit close to the mark to say she has characteristics of drug use, that's all...and yes, most prossies lie about their age hence me asking her directly ages ago - and she proved it.
Jessie on the other hand, I tend to agree with you - on my regular list but nowhere near a favourite - doesn't have the looks of Chloe and she rabbits on now and again  :D but bargain prices.
Anyway, work beckons... :thumbsdown:

intana

hi,

i tried englissh blonde choles in aldgate east.. sometimes she says she is in Euston

Positive :
a) One of the best dfk girls i ever had
b) in termf of look i would giver her a 7.5(read my vve-)
c) Very energetic. I like her asian cowgirl style
d) suck me till CIM
e) delivers services as promised.
f) Sweet lady will put you at ease

Negative
a) Very skinny and hagard looking. Look old for her age
b) I did not get my full hour. 5 minutes shower at her place in the beginning. had to leave 10 minutes before my times was up as she had another booking. I suspect she has booking back to back.
c) Her shower time before meeting her next client was included in MY TIME as well. TBH is was a short shower so urm i would feel sorry for the next punter coz i was sweating like a pig.
d) one of those prossies that massages you. I don't like her massage as i cannot feel it but then again I am 250 pounds:p

Neutral(FYI)
1) My first meeting with her was cancelled 4 hours in advance due to train problem but aw says she is available :P
2) I dont know but she kinda giggles randomly. Kinda like happy for no reason

Offline Meursault

Negative
a) Very skinny and hagard looking. Look old for her age
b) I did not get my full hour. 5 minutes shower at her place in the beginning. had to leave 10 minutes before my times was up as she had another booking. I suspect she has booking back to back.
c) Her shower time before meeting her next client was included in MY TIME as well. TBH is was a short shower so urm i would feel sorry for the next punter coz i was sweating like a pig.
Interesting that your actual experience about her looks matched my suspicions after seeing her PG pics.
She sounds too busy as well. Coupled with the unattractive (imo) tattoos, I think I'll take her off my hotlist.
Glad you had a good experience services-wise though.
Thanks for the info.

mrhappypants

I have to update this review with a word of caution. The doomful predictions from another board member have well and truly born out by my recent experience with Chloe. She apologised for cancelling an appointment 6 weeks ago with a reasonable excuse.  Call me credulous, despite acceptance of my booking and reconfirmation a few days in advance she failed to show yesterday.  I suggest she is best considered "retired" from this point forward.

vorian

I have to update this review with a word of caution. The doomful predictions from another board member have well and truly born out by my recent experience with Chloe. She apologised for cancelling an appointment 6 weeks ago with a reasonable excuse.  Call me credulous, despite acceptance of my booking and reconfirmation a few days in advance she failed to show yesterday.  I suggest she is best considered "retired" from this point forward.

Thanks for that information.  :hi:

Bracknell 67

Sadly, EBC let me down too - and I was on the verge of suffering from EAS  :scare:  I've seen her lots of times and as I've previously reported I regard her as my favourite WG of all time (I know her real name, I know a lot about her private life, I genuinely thought we got on really well and I considered her to be a decent person - how wrong I was).  I'm working overseas currently but was coming back to the UK for a few days so arranged a final 3 hour session with Chloe.  We'd been swapping good humoured messages on Whatapp for weeks leading up to me coming home but out of the blue she blocked me.  Not to worry, everthing was confirmed on AW two days before flying back - "200% defo, I'll just spend the whole afternoon with you".   Her profile showed Heathrow as "Fully Booked" - for me - so game on I thought  :wacko:  I had discussed with her that I would buy her a retirement gift and had bought some expensive lingerie (which I will now keep until I find another super-slim size 6 girl that deserves such a gift - it wouldn't fit the wife!).  Anyway, she messaged me to say she couldn't do Heathrow (Wednesday on her final week) after all because of the tube strike, but could 100% make Aldgate as she could walk there from Liverpool Street.  No problem, I messaged to say I'll meet her in Aldgate - but that's when she stopped responding to all messages - on AW, on Whatsapp, on her work mobile and her private mobile.  Nothing, zilch - to say I was disappointed would be a massive understatement. 

Not to worry, it gave me the opportunity to see two girls that have been on my HL for a while - Angelina in Farnborough in the morning (7/10)and Laura Super Star in Reading in the afternoon (10/10).  Reports to follow.

Offline hendrix

Sadly, EBC let me down too - and I was on the verge of suffering from EAS  :scare:  I've seen her lots of times and as I've previously reported I regard her as my favourite WG of all time (I know her real name, I know a lot about her private life, I genuinely thought we got on really well and I considered her to be a decent person - how wrong I was).  I'm working overseas currently but was coming back to the UK for a few days so arranged a final 3 hour session with Chloe.  We'd been swapping good humoured messages on Whatapp for weeks leading up to me coming home but out of the blue she blocked me.  Not to worry, everthing was confirmed on AW two days before flying back - "200% defo, I'll just spend the whole afternoon with you".   Her profile showed Heathrow as "Fully Booked" - for me - so game on I thought  :wacko:  I had discussed with her that I would buy her a retirement gift and had bought some expensive lingerie (which I will now keep until I find another super-slim size 6 girl that deserves such a gift - it wouldn't fit the wife!).  Anyway, she messaged me to say she couldn't do Heathrow (Wednesday on her final week) after all because of the tube strike, but could 100% make Aldgate as she could walk there from Liverpool Street.  No problem, I messaged to say I'll meet her in Aldgate - but that's when she stopped responding to all messages - on AW, on Whatsapp, on her work mobile and her private mobile.  Nothing, zilch - to say I was disappointed would be a massive understatement. 

Not to worry, it gave me the opportunity to see two girls that have been on my HL for a while - Angelina in Farnborough in the morning (7/10)and Laura Super Star in Reading in the afternoon (10/10).  Reports to follow.

Odd behaviour, given that she's logged in to aw today and showing her final day as tomorrow  :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

Shame - bit of a disappointing end to your connection with her. I saw her a couple of times about a year-ish ago (from memory) and I thought she was really good and very attractive. Unfortunately though, girls do burn out.
Anyway - seems she's retired now, so I will just hold the memory of a couple of good punts with her.

Offline Quatro

Disappointed to have never crossed her path.

English girls with her reputation are few and far between.

intana

sorry to hear about your experience brancknell. hey at least she is doing webcamming so you could still say hi to her  :D

Bracknell 67

sorry to hear about your experience brancknell. hey at least she is doing webcamming so you could still say hi to her  :D

To be honest I think I'll just stick with the memories.  I was really surprised and disappointed that she completely blanked me and frankly I'm a bit pissed off.  The very least she could have done was communicated with me to say she couldn't make it work!  Not to worry, plenty of fish in the sea and as I said earlier I saw two girls that have been on my HL for a while (Laura Super Star is one very hot, sexy lady who left me completely satisfied - prolonged DFKing was the icing on the cake!).

Tim20

Laura Super star can kiss for England !! Great memory's of her stripping me naked before i made the bedroom  and trying to find all my cloths on the way out as they were all over the entrance hall ( shirt was at the front door )

Shame about Chloe as I saw her twice too but as you said some fantastic new girls out their to try !

Offline NIK

Laura Super star can kiss for England !! Great memory's of her stripping me naked before i made the bedroom  and trying to find all my cloths on the way out as they were all over the entrance hall ( shirt was at the front door )

Shame about Chloe as I saw her twice too but as you said some fantastic new girls out their to try !

Just checked out this Laura. If it's the same one she appears to be based in Reading or Kingston, so unfortunately is nowhere near central London.

Offline jDguy

so she gave up escorting  finally I don't think so :unknown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

so she gave up escorting  finally I don't think so :unknown:

i agree, why leave her phone number displayed  if she is only doing web cam

Tim20

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just thought I'd stick this link on here for some of you London guys that liked Chloe as this English girl is doing a tour early June and read her reviews she's top fucking drawer that  loves her spunk and loves her job too !! I' had seen Chloe  twice before  and  she's a great girl but personally this girl is at a different level !! Pure filth !and gorgeous as well !!

She's been reviewed a few times on the South East section so enjoy her !

Offline hendrix

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Just thought I'd stick this link on here for some of you London guys that liked Chloe as this English girl is doing a tour early June and read her reviews she's top fucking drawer that  loves her spunk and loves her job too !! I' had seen Chloe  twice before  and  she's a great girl but personally this girl is at a different level !! Pure filth !and gorgeous as well !!

She's been reviewed a few times on the South East section so enjoy her !

Cheers  :hi: I definitely want some of that!

Tim20

You will love her Hendrix as I said before she should be on everyone's hotlist ! Open minded and just super gorgeous and friendly . She genuinely takes pride in her job and loves spunk !

If you're into role play she's perfect too.  :yahoo:

vorian

You will love her Hendrix as I said before she should be on everyone's hotlist ! Open minded and just super gorgeous and friendly . She genuinely takes pride in her job and loves spunk !

If you're into role play she's perfect too.  :yahoo:

Best Roleplay I have come across, she is very comfortable in whatever character you are after. Unusually good imho.

Offline Quatro

If she's £150/h in Leeds, she's going to be rather expensive by the time she gets to London.

Tim20

She's well worth it ! She was £150 down South too but she really is a diamond !!  She knocks the  spots off loads of women I've seen at 150 per hour  !!!!! Fuck she makes me talk all fluffy !!! Treat her well guys  :lol: