Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lillylonglegs111 - Wolverton, Milton Keynes  (Read 1447 times)

BlackZionBull

External Link/Members Only

Date - Tuesday 14th August 2018 - 1330 hours.

Comms - Rang the day before to make an appointment, all pretty standard. Text on the day to confirm, received postcode then text once more on arrival to get Lilly's apartment number.

Location - Upmarket (for Milton Keynes) new development next to Wolverton train station on the the outskirts of Milton Keynes. Her apartment was nicely decorated with clean towels, men's toiletries in the bathroom which was a nice touch. I got the impression she lives in the flat too. I don't think anyone else was there.

Lilly herself - The photos on AW although dated (she is now brunette), do give you a good impression of what to expect. She is very much the classic chav WAG. Silicone tits which were soft and felt natural, enhanced lips, false eye lashes, fake tan and all you would expect from a girl obviously influenced by Love Island or the gossip magazines. Think of Jordan but from the East Midlands. Lilly has a Leicester/Derby accent which may grate on sum but it did not bother me. The only thing that did was her constant sniffing, I think she likes to 'party'. That said her service overrode any negatives her appearance and accent may have presented initially.

The appointment - This girl is pure filth. After several disappointing appointments at Annabellas (the place is going downhill fast) I wanted to try a indie. Lilly did not disappointment. I had requested she answer the door naked with Fuck Me Heels on which she had done. Having sortied the paperwork she came back into the room and bent over in front of my face offering me her arse and pussy. Being a gentleman I ate her pussy and tongued her arse deep which she appeared to enjoy. I was then treated to a very sloppy and deep BJ. Lots of spit, drool and eye contact which was very pleasing. However her constant sniffing was a little off putting at this point. I skull fucked her and she was happy to gag on my cock. There is nothing better than seeing a pretty white girl suck ones cock.

She was equipped with some 'SKYN' condoms which was a professional touch. I normally carry HEX as Durex is a no go for me. Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl ending with  her on her knees with her arse in the air whilst I fucked from behind straddling her arse. She asked me to let me know when I was about to cum, which i duly did. She then pulled me out, whipped the condom off and let me cum all over her face. dirty girl.

All in all a top punt with a very naughty girl. Being black I have found some girls stereotype me before the appointment, a few have even refused to see me when I have arrived. Lilly was the opposite and appeared to relish in it.

Cost - £110 for 30 mins.

Pros - Attractive girl, obviously enjoys sex, not racist, good SP.

Cons - Price, VERY expensive for MK. I can hazard a guess at why she was sniffing, whilst not my business it was concerning if she was under the influence at that time of the day just to do the job? However my carnal needs were greater than any empathy I had for her well being at the time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

Sounds like you had a good time mate and yes she does sound like a dirty bitch, Hot listed. Cheers

Offline king tarzan

She was fit before all this silicon shit.
Glad I got to see her before ...
Very very sexy beautiful woman then..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agent47

She says she doesn't do facials  :unknown: has this changed now?

BlackZionBull

I didn't request her to do so, as I said she asked me to let her know when I was about to cum and took matters into her own hands or in this case her tongue, chin and cheeks.

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider
Hello Lilly here, thank you so much for the positive review and like to say I enjoyed our time together, however I would  like to address a few of the misleading points you have made as it’s incorrect & misleading to any other future clients .
So if I can just highlight to anyone reading that

1) I do not offer facials and that is stated in my profile ( we did not do that )

2. I will not answer the door naked in heels as this is potentially dangerous. ( this also did not happen )

3. And I certainly do not do drugs, again I state this on my profile. I will not accept any ‘party’ bookings ( again I believe the ‘sniffing’ comment a fabrication also)

I’d like to finish off again by thanking you for your positive review, I just wanted to clarify that your review ‘a positive’ it is a misleading representation of the services I offer .

Lots of love Lilly xxx

Offline sensualencounter

Hello Lilly here, thank you so much for the positive review and like to say I enjoyed our time together, however I would  like to address a few of the misleading points you have made as it’s incorrect & misleading to any other future clients .

1) I do not offer facials and that is stated in my profile ( we did not do that )

2. I will not answer the door naked in heels as this is potentially dangerous. ( this also did not happen )

3. And I certainly do not do drugs, again I state this on my profile. I will not accept any ‘party’ bookings ( again I believe the ‘sniffing’ comment a fabrication also)

I’d like to finish off again by thanking you for your positive review, I just wanted to clarify that your review ‘a positive’ it is a misleading representation of the services I offer .

Lots of love Lilly xxx

Well, that's interesting. OP's version of events is quite different from this..... I'll get my popcorn!

Online finn5555

She was fit before all this silicon shit.
Glad I got to see her before ...
Very very sexy beautiful woman then..

She has been 27 for around 20 years  :scare:

BlackZionBull

Lots of love Lilly xxx

You start and finish by thanking me for the 'positive' review but in the middle of your post dismiss it as fabrication. In my business this is what we call a 'shit sandwich'. I don't feel the need to defend my review. My fellow peers can decide from booking you themselves or not based on my previous comments and or your retort.

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider
You start and finish by thanking me for the 'positive' review but in the middle of your post dismiss it as fabrication. In my business this is what we call a 'shit sandwich'. I don't feel the need to defend my review. My fellow peers can decide from booking you themselves or not based on my previous comments and or your retort.

Indeed they can and will. I’m not sure why someone would why someone would want lie to their fellow peers on here about what  actually took place as it will only mislead and disappoint the future clients when they ask me if I will provide these services and I respond with a firm ‘No’ that I never have done nor that I ‘ever’ will. Anyway just wanted to make that clear for everyone x

James999

2. I will not answer the door naked in heels as this is potentially dangerous.

How is it dangerous?

What's the safer option, to open the door in full riot gear?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online finn5555

Indeed they can and will. I’m not sure why someone would why someone would want lie to their fellow peers on here about what  actually took place as it will only mislead and disappoint the future clients when they ask me if I will provide these services and I respond with a firm ‘only if you pay extra and don't post a report . Anyway just wanted to make that clear for everyone x

amended it for you  :hi:

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider

Well someone could try and grab you into the hallway naked, but what had happened to girls is that some guys will try it- where they arrive have a good look at you standing there naked and then just leave without having any intention in a booking in the first place.
But the riot gear is pretty funny though :) lol

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider

No hunnie not even for extra.

The girls working on aw have a list of ‘likes’ for a reason. I can imagine that being a punter there is nothing worse than turning up to a girl who has listed a load of likes that she is not willing to do. It saves your time as the client and tries to minimise the disappointment and misunderstandings for both parties. X

BlackZionBull

Now there is no reason for me to lie. My report was balanced, if I wanted to 'White Knight' your arse, then I would not have balanced it with my concerns regarding your sniffing which is obviously a sinus problem win light of your comments above (you were sniffing a lot). If I wanted to negatively undermine you I would not have been so positive about your looks, location and services. There is no reason for me to have made things up, they are just cursory details. However I am hazarding a guess they have perhaps upset a regular client or another 'third party' hence you feeling the need to publicly deny the appointment happened the way I reported it.

My POV will not damage my reputation professionally. Yours may, so bare that in mind if you want to quibble on minor details of what was a 99% positive review.

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider
Now there is no reason for me to lie. My report was balanced, if I wanted to 'White Knight' your arse, then I would not have balanced it with my concerns regarding your sniffing which is obviously a sinus problem win light of your comments above (you were sniffing a lot). If I wanted to negatively undermine you I would not have been so positive about your looks, location and services. There is no reason for me to have made things up, they are just cursory details. However I am hazarding a guess they have perhaps upset a regular client or another 'third party' hence you feeling the need to publicly deny the appointment happened the way I reported it.

My POV will not damage my reputation professionally. Yours may, so bare that in mind if you want to quibble on minor details of what was a 99% positive review.

Surely I would be more happy to do what you suggested to a regular rather than someone I have never met before so that make no sense to me. If I was ok with facials and putting my tounge on cum I really would list it On my ‘likes’ list as let’s be honest the more stuff a girl is willing to do the more clients/money she will make.

This is getting silly now. Again appreciate the review but for anyone who reads this , I am not willing to do facials,, open doors naked, or acomidate coke users. (EVEN FOR MORE MONEY)

Thanks again and have a great day lads x

Online finn5555

Surely I would be more happy to do what you suggested to a regular rather than someone I have never met before so that make no sense to me. If I was ok with facials and putting my tounge on cum I really would list it On my ‘likes’ list as let’s be honest the more stuff a girl is willing to do the more clients/money she will make.

This is getting silly now. Again appreciate the review but for anyone who reads this , I am not willing to do facials,, open doors naked, or acomidate coke users. (EVEN FOR MORE MONEY)

Thanks again and have a great day lads x

so you saying the OP is a drug user now  :unknown:

Offline Lillylonglegs111

• Service Provider
so you saying the OP is a drug user now  :unknown:

Absolutely Not. It was insinuated I used drugs.

Not replying anymore.

Xxx

James999

If this was Jeremy Kyle we could get them both to take a drugs test  :sarcastic:

Online finn5555

James999

Absolutely Not. It was insinuated I used drugs.

Lots of people use drugs, and even more pro$$ies use drugs, as such it's a bit like thinking the people in a bar may be drinkers, it's what happens  :music:

Typing something on an AW profile is meaningless, try it, Type "I've won the Euro Millions lottery and scooped £20,000,000 so have retired and brought a mansion" and see what happens  :music:

No offence and all that, and this type of shit may wash when you're sucking a guys cock, but in the cold light of day on a forum without your lips round a cock your comments are taken at face value, and against the backdrop of the industry & lifestyle.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 03:30:42 pm by James999 »

Offline agent47

Where has he said you are a coke head

'' I can hazard a guess at why she was sniffing, whilst not my business it was concerning if she was under the influence at that time of the day just to do the job? However my carnal needs were greater than any empathy I had for her well being at the time. ''

James999

Nice try agent, but a fail...……………..

BlackZionBull

Sorry if my review has caused you some concern Agent47 but you are questioning of what I have said and very defensive of the SP. That is two facts. Not for me to draw conclusions as to why that is but others may.