Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple at the Sabai Rooms  (Read 983 times)

Offline Flithy Red

I’ve met Apple at the Sabai Rooms, Sheffield, Sheffield S9 1RD several times over the last three years.  The place is not far from the Meadhall Shopping Centre, just off the M1. Handy for the cash machine!  Parking is directly outside, easy and no safety issues.  There’s CCTV cameras in the shop.  Apple also works in a flat in Leicester where I’ve seen her on a couple of times.  When I call the Sabai rooms - 01142 435255 normally Pam answers and lets me know if Apple is working on this weeks rota, or which other girls are working; she does two weeks then works somewhere else.  Sabai rooms charge a £5 entrance fee and there’s a choice of 3 or 4 girls when you get inside.  Fees are £50 for 30 minutes, £100 for an hour. I’ve never been asked to pay an extra.  I pay for the hour, and there’s never any rush.  Apple chats nicely, strips off fully naked and I lay on my stomach.  She does a great massage that turns into body to body, then kissing, great OWO, then FS.  Pure GFE.  She also has toys that she likes to play with and is happy with anal play. Apple looks a young 50 and has the Thai smile.  She’s quite short in height, size 8 and has natural, but nice breasts.  Looking forward to seeing again when I’m working in Yorkshire.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:10:51 pm by paintingthetownred »