Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Louise1990?  (Read 3292 times)

Offline darkvamp

Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone has visited Louise before on her previous tours to Cardiff? Just wondering if she's worth a punt?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Dark

Offline Corus Boy

I've not met her but looks nice.

Offline PuntingPete

I saw her back in Nov 11 in Cardiff. I have to say I was disappointed as from the pictures she looks stunning but on meeting her she was definitely larger than I was expecting.
She may have lost the pounds by now & she wasn't grossly overweight or anything, it's just that I was expecting slim. Looking at her gallery I would say the June 13 photos are more accurate.
She was a very friendly girl & full of enthusiasm but we just didn't hit it off. She has excellent FB (over 700) so maybe it was just me.

If I had done a review it would have been a neutral for me  :hi:

Offline darkvamp

Cheers Guys :)
For every good punt I've had seem to always end up with a quite a few disappointing one's afterwards so been getting a bit more picky lately.

Offline PuntingPete

Cheers Guys :)
For every good punt I've had seem to always end up with a quite a few disappointing one's afterwards so been getting a bit more picky lately.

We've all been there I'm afraid, I'm more choosy than ever these days.

You could do a lot worse than Louise though  :hi:

Offline darkvamp

Cheers

Yeah thinking Louise or there's a girl in Newport called Tori_Ryder who looks quite filthy so one of them will probably be my next punt :D

Offline PuntingPete

Cheers

Yeah thinking Louise or there's a girl in Newport called Tori_Ryder who looks quite filthy so one of them will probably be my next punt :D

She looks ok but you obviously don't get the full 30mins/hour. If you look at her availabilty she does back to back bookings. No chance of a shower before or after unless you share with the next punter  :(

Offline darkvamp

Good spot, think I'll just hang fire until Louise gets to Cardiff :)

Offline Corus Boy

She looks ok but you obviously don't get the full 30mins/hour. If you look at her availabilty she does back to back bookings. No chance of a shower before or after unless you share with the next punter  :(

Or could it be that she has a long booking that spans over all of those time slots?

Offline PuntingPete

She has from 13.00-13.30 right through until 17.00 all in 30 minute time slots. The only 2 that are booked at them moment are 13.00-13.30 & 13.30-14.00.

That means that the guys who finishes at 13.30 will have to be out of the door long before so he doesn't bump into the 14.00 punter.

Unless of course she is resting between 13.30 & 14.00. How likely is that on a scale of 1:10?  :(

SirPhilipXX

Louise has been very favourably reviewed on UKP, eg on this post from potata72:

Re: Best punts of 2012

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 03:50:38 pm »
My best punt this year and so far altogether, without a doubt, was with:

External Link/Members Only

Hoping to get to see her again more than once next year.

The link to this thread is: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9956.0

Asian Hunter

Hey guys, just wanted your opinion on something about this AW Sexy_Louise1990

I emailed her to checked availability and time. Got reply saying yes available, please book through booking request. OK so did that, and got an email back saying which hotel to meet at. Next morning got email from her, requesting to put the meeting back at a later time of day, explaining she had to return home the night before, and had car problems in the morning, but had arranged transport to meet at the hotel later. So later I get a text from her saying she would be at the hotel sooner than expected, could we meet at the original time agreed. Yep that was fine. Then just before I was about to leave, I get another text saying, mother nature arrived, have to cancel meeting.

Was totally gutted, really looking forward to meeting her. Had been reading all the feedback and field reports she been getting and thought, happy days yeah I'll go for that.

Anyway the point is. She cancelled on me because of mother nature, but checking back her Ratings and feedback she received 2 positive feedback the following day I was suppose to meet. And she responded to those feedback's the same day. Granted they could have met her days before and only after few days given feedback.

I'm no woman, but I know mother nature takes a few days to pass by.

Does anyone find that suspicious or weird? To go through all the hassle of emails and texts. Then to cancel last minute. Then find 2 people have left feedback for her the next day.

Right kick in the balls!!!!!!!!

Not sure to try her again when she back in Cardiff, what you guys think?

Offline PuntingPete

I have to say when I met her she was relaible & puntual, She said she would phone me on the morning of the meet, she did & then phoned me again just before the meet to tell me her room no.
It is possible of course that the 2 FBs left were from days previous, just because they have been left the day after you were supposed to meet it doesn't mean to say the meet was on that particular day.

You would have thought that a girl who tours works around the days of the month that she is is unable to work.

If she wanted to cancel on you though, she went a long way about it.  :unknown:

Asian Hunter

I have to say when I met her she was relaible & puntual, She said she would phone me on the morning of the meet, she did & then phoned me again just before the meet to tell me her room no.
It is possible of course that the 2 FBs left were from days previous, just because they have been left the day after you were supposed to meet it doesn't mean to say the meet was on that particular day.

You would have thought that a girl who tours works around the days of the month that she is is unable to work.

If she wanted to cancel on you though, she went a long way about it.  :unknown:

I agree with you about the FB's, sure anyone can post a FB anytime.

Think I read somewhere she is part of a small group of AW who work along side each other. And one person/manager is handling their profiles and bookings. Because their profiles look the same and have same likes and dislikes.

Just gutted she had to cancel, would have settled for a few BJ's and HJ's for discounted rate  :D ;)

Offline PuntingPete

I agree with you about the FB's, sure anyone can post a FB anytime.

Think I read somewhere she is part of a small group of AW who work along side each other. And one person/manager is handling their profiles and bookings. Because their profiles look the same and have same likes and dislikes.

Just gutted she had to cancel, would have settled for a few BJ's and HJ's for discounted rate  :D ;)
Yes there's 4 or 5 of them, their AW profiles all link to one another, I think Louise is the only one that tours in Cardiff though.

You are right, I don't know why she couldn't offer you a BJ  :wacko:

SirFrank

I saw her back in Nov 11 in Cardiff. I have to say I was disappointed as from the pictures she looks stunning but on meeting her she was definitely larger than I was expecting.
She may have lost the pounds by now & she wasn't grossly overweight or anything, it's just that I was expecting slim. Looking at her gallery I would say the June 13 photos are more accurate.
She was a very friendly girl & full of enthusiasm but we just didn't hit it off. She has excellent FB (over 700) so maybe it was just me.

If I had done a review it would have been a neutral for me  :hi:

Before I even read your post I looked at her pics and thought closet fatty

Asian Hunter

Before I even read your post I looked at her pics and thought closet fatty

Bit harsh SirFrank using the word "fatty", could have been more polite and used the word "puppy fat" lol

:D :sarcastic:

SirFrank

Bit harsh SirFrank using the word "fatty", could have been more polite and used the word "puppy fat" lol

:D :sarcastic:

Closet fatty - ie she ain't fat but she has the look of a girl who will probably spread like warm butter

taffdan

Hi Guys

Just wondered if anyone has visited Louise before on her previous tours to Cardiff? Just wondering if she's worth a punt?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Dark

I saw her in Swansea back in August - and left her +ve feed back.

Lovely chatty bubbly girl who likes to please and offers everything on her list, just like it says on the tin.

Plenty to cuddle, lovely tits  :hi: