Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Hands Bristol  (Read 11699 times)

Offline Roth

Any recommendations for Cheekyhands?

As here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Website by pixelpepper. External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting.  Are all the pics real?  Anyone know?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:48:28 am by Roth »

Online rudolph hucker

I've seen Anna on and off for about 4 years, great, attentive service. I've never gone for her Nuru massage or Tantric services as all that Sting shit leaves me a bit cold, but for a sexually charged encounter, I would highly recommend.

Happy hunting.

ps: Top website pixelpepper!

Offline Roth

Thanks Rudolph.

so the pics are authentic? 

Any connection to this Anna massage

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:56:25 am by Roth »

ulander

Yes, the pics are authentic.  I think she's incredibly sexy - pretty face, wonderful body.  A great fuck, too.  I had a nuru massage off her to begin with.  It was ok, but things really lit up for me once we started fucking.

As for the deep pleasure massage site, I can see no obvious connection between that and Cheeky Hands Anna.  I doubt if there is any.

Jonboy

Yeah, seen Cheeky Hands a few times.  Giveher 7/10

Put her prices up a few months ago but think she maybe priced herself out of the market as she's dropped them again now. Probably still on high side considering age and fact that she talks you to death through most of an appointment.  you have to watch this if you want to cum more than once else you get very little bang for your hard earned bucks!!!!

Defo good shag but watch out she talks for the world so you don't get many in!
BJ and HJ pretty average - can be a bit rough unless you are into BDSM
DFK ok but you have to sword fight her tongue
WS not tried
Nuru had better.  She does not like you moving so you can't really have a nice feel
Advertises Anal but never keen to offer this
Age - been 37 for a few years now.  Try adding another 7 years

Agree good body for age - looks like she keeps herself fit.  Pretty face. Enhanced tits (seems normal for many WGs).

Heard unconfirm rumour that she does offer separate massage at cheaper prices.  Deep Pleasure might be worth a punt to find out.  Let us know how you get on, Roth. 

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:19:46 am by Jonboy »

pixelpepper

Thanks Rudolph.

so the pics are authentic? 

Any connection to this Anna massage

I can confirm pics are real as I shot them..!!

I had nothing to do with deeppleasuremassage so can't answer that question.

pixelpepper

... correction... Shot most of them.

Offline Roth

... correction... Shot most of them.

How do you rate her as a shag then?

pixelpepper

How do you rate her as a shag then?

I'd rather not say for fear of being accused of having a vested interest  ;)

Offline Roth

Ok.  So you punted with her or she got photos for "free" then?

Offline Roth

Not sure I C what U mean bout vested interest.

Jonboy

Not sure I understand all this inane stuff from Roth.

Basically Pixelpepper did you see her as a WG.  How do you recommend her.  I have my own opinion already in this forum but it is just mine.  So for the benefit of others .... Please carry on ............!

Offline Roth

Yeah, seen Cheeky Hands a few times.  Giveher 7/10

Put her prices up a few months ago but think she maybe priced herself out of the market as she's dropped them again now. Probably still on high side considering age and fact that she talks you to death through most of an appointment.  you have to watch this if you want to cum more than once else you get very little bang for your hard earned bucks!!!!

Defo good shag but watch out she talks for the world so you don't get many in!
BJ and HJ pretty average - can be a bit rough unless you are into BDSM
DFK ok but you have to sword fight her tongue
WS not tried
Nuru had better.  She does not like you moving so you can't really have a nice feel
Advertises Anal but never keen to offer this
Age - been 37 for a few years now.  Try adding another 7 years

Agree good body for age - looks like she keeps herself fit.  Pretty face. Enhanced tits (seems normal for many WGs).

Heard unconfirm rumour that she does offer separate massage at cheaper prices.  Deep Pleasure might be worth a punt to find out.  Let us know how you get on, Roth.

Will try out the massage services as look good deal for HE.  need to get some cash together first and will  report back on any alias.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:23:58 pm by Roth »

Offline updownandaround

As here:

Pictures are real. She is an ex parlour girl and skilled actress i.e. she moans and groans at the right times is issues the right compliments at the right time to turn you into a regular punter.

I have been seeing her for a few years now and can confirm she never shuts up during an appointment, is quite moody and sometimes unreliable but aren't they all. She's not in bad nick for her age, she is defo under 40 and partial to the odd botox treatment. Sometimes she looks really good, other times she looks rough as a badgers ass. She is one of the better experiences in Bristol. She does offer a normal massage too.

External Link/Members Only looks like a dead website but the number is Anna's and Warden Road is her old incall location.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 08:39:41 pm by updownandaround »

Offline PuntingPete

What it boils down to is pixelpepper is a photographer and he is also a punter. On another thread it has been suggested that he may be biased towards girls that he has photographed.

So it is understandable that he doesn't wish to comment on this girl of fear of being accused again. 

Why not send him a PM? :hi:

Jonboy

Pictures are real. She is an ex parlour girl and skilled actress i.e. she moans and groans at the right times is issues the right compliments at the right time to turn you into a regular punter.

I have been seeing her for a few years now and can confirm she never shuts up during an appointment, is quite moody and sometimes unreliable but aren't they all. She's not in bad nick for her age, she is defo under 40 and partial to the odd botox treatment. Sometimes she looks really good, other times she looks rough as a badgers ass. She is one of the better experiences in Bristol. She does offer a normal massage too.

External Link/Members Only looks like a dead website but the number is Anna's and Warden Road is her old incall location.

Take issue with age she's bin 37 on AW profile since 2011.  Maybe the Botox is working but definitely 40++ I would say.

The chat is a tactic - suppose if your seeing 10+ guys a day and they all want a minimum of 2 shags each then the prossies fanny is gonna be red raw by the end of the day.  So keep chatting and keep the fucks to a minimum.  Not in the punters interest but that's business for you!  You need to fix what you want in  advance before paying.  That way no surprises on either side. 

So someone else has moved in to Warden Road and is offering massage ......!  Sounds fishy. 

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:11:50 pm by Jonboy »

Jonboy

If you are into Polish/EE prossies in Bristol then try (and no I'm NOT touting!)

Monica

Dagmara

Both similar services (no anal) and have the edge on age and price.

Trying to get Dagmara to DFK is not going to work.  but maybe a blessing as nothing worse than having to get too close to spunk-ridden breath if a WG is operating a conveyer belt system and offers OWO to her last 9 punters - unless you are first of the day!!!!  Mouthwash or chewing gum does not hide everything and teeth cleaning between punters is risky if gums bleed so the sensible ones don't.

Offline fussyjohn

If you are into Polish/EE prossies in Bristol then try (and no I'm NOT touting!)

Monica

Tried booking _Amazing_Monica_ on AW site overnight and received a confirmation from _SEXY_AISHA_ instead! Eh, up two sizes and a non central post code: no thanks!

Jonboy

Tried booking _Amazing_Monica_ on AW site overnight and received a confirmation from _SEXY_AISHA_ instead! Eh, up two sizes and a non central post code: no thanks!

Yeah, well the do work in a cooperative so share the load so to speak.  They were honest and you got a reply from the girl that hoped to take the booking.  Gave you an opportunity to turn her down then.

Chinadoll

so does this mean Monica is a Fake? Anyone else tried this EE sweatshop? based in Cheshire? CH1?

Offline Roth

What it boils down to is pixelpepper is a photographer and he is also a punter. On another thread it has been suggested that he may be biased towards girls that he has photographed.

So it is understandable that he doesn't wish to comment on this girl of fear of being accused again. 

Why not send him a PM? :hi:

Ok. Will try PM

Tony Montana

Is Chester not central Bristol then?   Pfff these EE girls have no sense of diection.

Monica has not logged in for about 4 weeks anyway.

Chinadoll

Oh lame. i just noticed her loggins but i thought she was managed by a sweatshop group.

Offline Roth

Oh lame. i just noticed her loggins but i thought she was managed by a sweatshop group.

Monica or Cheeky Hands do you mean?

Jonboy

Monica or Cheeky Hands do you mean?

Roth, you need to do a brain cell check, if you can count to one that is. Clearly Chinadoll means Monica.

Offline Roth

Roth, you need to do a brain cell check, if you can count to one that is. Clearly Chinadoll means Monica.

No need to insult.  Though it was a fair question.  Sorry for asking.

Offline Roth

Ok. Monica then.

Jonboy

touch.and.go

Reviews: 0

Re: Cheeky Hands Bristol

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »

Monica

Dagmara

Trying to get Dagmara to DFK is not going to work.  but maybe a blessing as nothing worse than having to get too close to spunk-ridden breath if a WG is operating a conveyer belt system and offers OWO to her last 9 punters - unless you are first of the day!!!!  Mouthwash or chewing gum does not hide everything and teeth cleaning between punters is risky if gums bleed so the sensible ones don't.

Jonboy - I dont know whether you have seen Dagmara - but I would say she is one of the best girls in Bristol - she doesnt do one booking after another and she is very hygenic - you could eat your dinner off her pussy.

Jonboy

Reviews: 0

Yes I have seen her.  Agree you could eat smoked salmon and drink Bollinger out of her pussy.  There is even room for a bunch of red roses there also.  And a box of choccies.   But when I saw her, her breath still smelled of cum!

Re: Cheeky Hands Bristol

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 12:30:53 pm »

Monica

Dagmara

Jonboy - I dont know whether you have seen Dagmara - but I would say she is one of the best girls in Bristol - she doesnt do one booking after another and she is very hygenic - you could eat your dinner off her pussy.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Yes Dagmara is extremely hygenic, she did DFK as well, so you may get lucky. As far as I am aware she will see one guy a day, she said to me I am happy to earn £2000 a month doing this, it pays her bills whilst she is studying. Great girl. I have not seen Monica so cannot comment, I have seen Anna (Cheeky Hands) many times, different concept but both passionate and filthy.

Offline PuntingPete

Yes I have seen her.  Agree you could eat smoked salmon and drink Bollinger out of her pussy.  There is even room for a bunch of red roses there also.  And a box of choccies.   But when I saw her, her breath still smelled of cum!

I've only seen Dagmara once but she was extremely clean when I saw her & she told me that I was the only client of the day. The cum must have been on the end of your nose because I'm pretty sure it wasn't on Dagmara's breath  :hi:

Jonboy

I've only seen Dagmara once but she was extremely clean when I saw her & she told me that I was the only client of the day. The cum must have been on the end of your nose because I'm pretty sure it wasn't on Dagmara's breath  :hi:

Very funny!

Jonboy

Definately had client before me as I got bumped by 15 mins cos she was "running late".  Maybe it you Pete and you did not CIM hence no smell!  :dash:

Offline PuntingPete

Definately had client before me as I got bumped by 15 mins cos she was "running late".  Maybe it you Pete and you did not CIM hence no smell!  :dash:
Just because she was running late it doesn't mean it she was with another punter  :dash:

Anyway we've hijacked this thread for long enough talking about Dagmara so I'm out  :hi:

Offline Roth

I've seen Anna on and off for about 4 years, great, attentive service. I've never gone for her Nuru massage or Tantric services as all that Sting shit leaves me a bit cold, but for a sexually charged encounter, I would highly recommend.

Happy hunting.

ps: Top website pixelpepper!

Just noticed no field reports since Aug 12.  Last ratings were in Aug 13 until 25 Jan 14.  This latest one by an "inactive" AW member and then does not say much.   Is this a bit of self publicity?

Offline PuntingPete

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23508.0

You really gotta laugh at this piss poor FR!
 :dash:

I didn't read it all (I started to feel sick with all the praise).  She couldn't have written a better FR herself but overall rating only 6/10??? WTF  :unknown:

Tony Montana

I didn't read it all (I started to feel sick with all the praise).  She couldn't have written a better FR herself but overall rating only 6/10??? WTF  :unknown:

I think the marks out of 10 default at 5 unless you change them.

BristolP

As here:

Roth, did you see Cheeky Hands?

Offline Roth

Roth, did you see Cheeky Hands?

Annoyingly no replies from Cheeky to text and calls to book.

Previously saw Anna from Deep Pleasure Massage which I think is an alias for Cheeky but no face shorts on AW to compare. So no full sex but paid for tantric massage only. 

Reasonably tall (about 170cm). Polish WG with bottle blond hair.  False tits but reasonable size. No visible tats.  Facially a bit hard and pointy.  Definately the wrong side of 40. 

Talks a lot so massage not relaxing.  Happy Ending (hand only no BJ) a bit rough but did the trick. Discreet access to new flat in block close to city centre BS3 area.  A couple of hours free parking available in supermarket opposite. 

Still trying to get in touch with Cheeky but latest FR putting me off a bit

Offline Roth

Just noticed FR now back up so AW feedback totally unreliable.  Still laughing at the crap in it!!!!!!

Offline Roth

Notice Pixelpepper recently banned yet last post way before in early Jan. At risk of being banned myself, are we allowed to ask why? No worries if it is a secret, I will shut up.

OldAdmin

Notice Pixelpepper recently banned yet last post way before in early Jan. At risk of being banned myself, are we allowed to ask why? No worries if it is a secret, I will shut up.

A new account two days ago touting her, re-signed up after I banned to tout again, then noticed older accounts that went undetected so deleted their posts and banned them all.
I decided pixelpepper has to be involved somehow, I doubt he is a normal genuine punter with his photography of prossies. So he got the axe as well.

Offline Roth

A new account two days ago touting her, re-signed up after I banned to tout again, then noticed older accounts that went undetected so deleted their posts and banned them all.
I decided pixelpepper has to be involved somehow, I doubt he is a normal genuine punter with his photography of prossies. So he got the axe as well.

Thanks.

BristolGuy1983

I see her profile has just appeared again on the purple site, anyone been to see her recently?

Have heard mixed things on here and elsewhere.

Offline Roth

I see her profile has just appeared again on the purple site, anyone been to see her recently?

Have heard mixed things on here and elsewhere.

Check with PP

BristolGuy1983

Check with PP

Lol I take that as a no then ;) think I'll hold off for now lol