Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Siennabxx- WARNING ROBBED AT GUNPOINT AVOID (SE1)  (Read 56754 times)

6 review(s) for courtsxlouise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

+447394836962 OR 07394836962

Just a quick review to inform the forum that I was robbed by 2 men when attempting to punt her, one brandishing a meat cleaver and the other with a gun.
After reaching the location the one with the meat cleaver came to me and said "trying to meet girls yeah", so they are definitely connected to her somehow.

The police have been informed and are assisting me.

I'm a bit shaken at the moment, so do not wish to post more detail at the moment.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:29:39 am by Dark_Gable »

Offline MrMatrix

OMG thats horrendous. Do let us all know what happens. bet you're well shaken.. :scare: :scare: :scare:

Modelduos

This is why I’m wary of adultwork or vivastreet. Parlours and agencies safer imho. How has she got so many good reviews here then as to me that’s kinda why I’ve lurked for so long here. Glad u ok mate.

Modelduos

Ah there’s an indexing issue I see...

Online Dark_Gable

This is absolutely the last time I punt on a council housing estate, I can say that at least.

InstaPunt

This is why I’m wary of adultwork or vivastreet. Parlours and agencies safer imho. How has she got so many good reviews here then as to me that’s kinda why I’ve lurked for so long here. Glad u ok mate.
If she works from a dodgy estate it could be that people who figured what was going on there just decided to rob a punter for quick cash, that’s just one possibility.

Offline Sirmixalott

Wow. I really was thinking of going to punt this same girl tonight but decided to stay in and watch the England game.

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you manage to retrieve whatever was stolen.

I wonder how well she's connected with the 2 guys.

Online Dark_Gable

If she works from a dodgy estate it could be that people who figured what was going on there just decided to rob a punter for quick cash, that’s just one possibility.
The police said that the flat number she gave me was a vacant, derelict flat on the estate :unknown:

Modelduos

Most adultwork profiles I read I think could it be something like this. I mainly punt agency birds and even then if it doesn’t feel right I don’t go in. Too easy to do something like this. Again chalk it up to experience and thank God u ok. Suppose it’s why I’ve lurked on this site for so long. I guess if there are several positive reviews here makes it less likely but look at her adultwork feedback you wouldn’t necessarily smell a rat. So either u have to go for established SPs or accept some risk. You blokes don’t know me cos I’ve lurked rather than contributed until now. But I guess if I saw a review here from one of the old hands or even better two it would be an amber light to proceed with an independent. I still don’t think you can ever exclude something like this happening.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 02:58:27 am by Modelduos »

Offline Sirmixalott

What do you go about telling the police in such a situation without incriminating yourself?

"You were there to meet a friend!?"

Online Dark_Gable

Wow. I really was thinking of going to punt this same girl tonight but decided to stay in and watch the England game.

Sorry to hear about this. Hope you manage to retrieve whatever was stolen.

I wonder how well she's connected with the 2 guys.
They got all the cash that was on me (£115) and 3 cards with the corresponding PINs, so far I know they got £450 from the cards. So they are £565 up as far as I know :mad:

The only parts of this I can laugh at are:
a) They didn't take my watch as it wasn't a Rolex :lol:
b) They didn't take my phone as my punting phone is an iPhone 6 and it was "too old" :lol:

I was very lucky to claim that I got a lift so they didn't check me for my car keys!

Online Dark_Gable

What do you go about telling the police in such a situation without incriminating yourself?

"You were there to meet a friend!?"
Some residents assisted me after the robbery, they left after the police arrived. When it was just myself and the officers left they asked me discreetly and I told them the truth. I gave them her number, showed them the text message exchanges and showed them her Adultwork profile on my phone.

Prostitution is legal, I don't have an issue with the police knowing what I went there for in this kind of scenario.

Offline LLPunting

Very sorry to hear about this.  Hope you're unhurt. 
Glad you've got nothing better to do than post a warning here!  :thumbsup:

I generally avoid punting in SE London because the scuzzy areas just seem to have a worse rep for violence and theft involving weapons.

Will be interested to hear how much grief you get from the card issuers about returning the money withdrawn on your cards.  Did they take you to ATMs to take the money out?

An old school buddy of mine was sent to work in Colombia, he had to sign a waiver acknowledging that his company would not pay ransom, within the first month he was kidnapped at gunpoint and taken on a tour of ATMs to withdraw cash before and after midnight.

Offline misterali

This has to be the worst set up I can think of. I’m glad you got away safe minus some cash. I think there is some level the bank are willing to cover you in that instance so maybe you can reclaim some of that lost money?

I’m glad you have shared this info. I have added pictures of the profile from AW. I hope you’re ok mate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Very sorry to hear but thanks for taking the time to post here!!  :(

All the best mate!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Dark_Gable

Very sorry to hear about this.  Hope you're unhurt. 
Glad you've got nothing better to do than post a warning here!  :thumbsup:

I generally avoid punting in SE London because the scuzzy areas just seem to have a worse rep for violence and theft involving weapons.

Will be interested to hear how much grief you get from the card issuers about returning the money withdrawn on your cards.  Did they take you to ATMs to take the money out?

An old school buddy of mine was sent to work in Colombia, he had to sign a waiver acknowledging that his company would not pay ransom, within the first month he was kidnapped at gunpoint and taken on a tour of ATMs to withdraw cash before and after midnight.

I'm unhurt thankfully, just a bit shaken. One stayed with me on the stairwell at gunpoint while the other went to withdraw money against the card, he returned angry that he didn't get any cash from the first card and asked for more cards and PINs.

This has to be the worst set up I can think of. I’m glad you got away safe minus some cash. I think there is some level the bank are willing to cover you in that instance so maybe you can reclaim some of that lost money?

I’m glad you have shared this info. I have added pictures of the profile from AW. I hope you’re ok mate.

I think the money taken from the current account is a lost cause, but I may be protected for the money taken from a credit card.

Very sorry to hear but thanks for taking the time to post here!!  :(

All the best mate!!

I felt it was important to get this up ASAP to prevent them mugging anyone else from the forum.

Offline misterali

I would hope that now the police are involved they would keep an eye out in the area for the suspects!

I would not give up all hope. I once walked away from an ATM after withdrawing a large sum of cash without taking the money (don’t ask!) by the time I returned no cash but my balance was deducted. I contacted the bank and explained and they refunded the balance even though it was very likely the person waiting behind me in the queue might have taken it!

InstaPunt

The police said that the flat number she gave me was a vacant, derelict flat on the estate :unknown:
That clears that up.

Offline Amluthar

The only parts of this I can laugh at are:
a) They didn't take my watch as it wasn't a Rolex :lol:
b) They didn't take my phone as my punting phone is an iPhone 6 and it was "too old" :lol:

I was very lucky to claim that I got a lift so they didn't check me for my car keys!

What watch do you wear? That's why I wear an Omega, these dumb thugs think it's a cheap Japanese brand.

Modelduos

What watch do you wear? That's why I wear an Omega, these dumb thugs think it's a cheap Japanese brand.

Isn’t it?  :unknown:

Online Dark_Gable

Orient Bambino. It's of modest cash value but it was a gift so has a lot of sentimental value to me.

Offline Belgarion

Just a quick review to inform the forum that I was robbed by 2 men when attempting to punt her, one brandishing a meat cleaver and the other with a gun.
After reaching the location the one with the meat cleaver came to me and said "trying to meet girls yeah", so they are definitely connected to her somehow.

I'm a bit shaken at the moment, so do not wish to post more detail at the moment.

Commiserations mate. Key thing is you are unhurt. They'll get their comeuppance soon enough.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Holy flipping shit DG.

I got messed up by her before (as per review) and i actually tried to see her again the other day...as i couldnt get over other peoples positive experience but once again the whole thing broke down....guess i got lucky

good luck buddy ... let me know if you need anything. PM anytime

Offline Rav7

Sorry to hear about your experience , be good
Thanks for sharing .

By the way...mad respect for warning us

Offline Dopedj

Wow so she’s being used as a honey trap —to get guys the location to be robbed
Where there are no cameras and get away easily
 These south London gangs type always use the same kind of girl -pretty mixed race girl -appealing to both white n black guys
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 07:47:33 am by Dopedj »

Offline WARSZAWA16

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear. Hope you are OK. I just wonder how much the girl was in on it. Find it difficult to believe there isn't some sort of connection somewhere. 

Thanks for sharing. Sorry to hear. Hope you are OK. I just wonder how much the girl was in on it. Find it difficult to believe there isn't some sort of connection somewhere.

why give a bum address? in a council you cant scout once the punter is inside so she wasnt using the decoy address to check him out across the street. that address was a sign that this one is good to rob

What i think is under appreciated is how HUGE DG has come through for us and  many other punters lurking. this has probably happened before but people were too scared to report it and didnt want to expose themselves by warning others here

As always UKP does its bit for a safer punting enviroment

Once again.. nice on Dark_Gable  :drinks:

Offline Ron89

Sorry to hear that, truly awful and probably every punter has had such worries at some point; my worst nightmare to be honest. I always try to speak to the girl these days and limit texts, as it gives me a gold vibe into whether she’s genuine and I’ve heard too many horror stories such as this.

Wow so she’s being used as a honey trap —to get guys the location to be robbed
Where there are no cameras and get away easily
 These south London gangs type always use the same kind of girl -pretty mixed race girl -appealing to both white n black guys

the review helped you didnt it

Offline Hackneylad1

Sorry to hear and thanks for review.
Personally I feel safer with no cards just punt money plus a spare £20 and cheap watch plus punt phone.

Offline Rajsen

Thanks for the warning fella! Glad you're OK and hope you get your cash back from the banks.

Offline Stanford97

Hope your cock starts raging again and you bounce back soon.

Can you tell us more specifically where the crime happened? At what time was it?

Offline Bassman

Damn!

Props for the feedback.

Lessons to be learned: only carry with you the cash for the punt and punting phone. I’d bet a lot of people carry their life in their pockets otherwise.

I’m concerned by her positives. Is this the same girl as those positives? Obviously she’s in on it hence the abandoned address. Not trying to make this a political thing but if we had more police resources it’d be an easy bust.

The use of a gun changes things but man I’d be tempted to seek my own justice on this.

OP glad you are unharmed physically. You’ve done the right thing from reporting it here and to the old bill.

Offline MrMatrix

What does surprise me is why did you go in with credit cards and a rolex. I presume the cash was for the punt. And since I had a similar sort of scare 4 years ago ( no where near as bad as yours I may add, but lost £180), I generally tell a friend who I am seeing and where the punt is, if its a first timer.
No matter where I go to I take the bare minimum- exact cash, No CC's, cheap punting mob, cheap watch, no jewelery like rings etc, some toiletries and park some distance from punting zone and a single key being my car key.
The worst area I punted in was similar to yours, concrete stairwells, blank doors all painted the same, dim lighting. At the bottom of the stairwell was this woman who looked like she was a watcher, had to step around her. Awful room. Like you say, I have never been back to a similar venue.

Your story is a timely warning to all of us that we must always be vigilant. Grateful you are OK and able to tell us the story, I'd have been terrified.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 08:53:24 am by MrMatrix »

Offline themats

Holy crap that's crazy, what scum they are. Hope all is well, and thanks for letting us know.

Offline JuniorWashington09

Recently went to punt a brazilian from vivastreet, who was based in Hackney. Most of the convo was via text but s I got there, I called and she did not pick up; only to text me right after the call ended.

She then proceeds to text me the location, which required me walking down an alleyway and take a turn into another dark narrow alleyway. :timeout:
needless to say, the punt never happened. TBH saw she had a AW profile, and had moved to central london, so could be genuine but, but I dont take those chances

InstaPunt

Numbers still live and available today...

Offline pumps

Thanks for the major warning.

I've relaxed alot over the years when punting in terms of what I carry on me etc this has made me completely rethink that.

I’m concerned by her positives. Is this the same girl as those positives? Obviously she’s in on it hence the abandoned address. Not trying to make this a political thing but if we had more police resources it’d be an easy bust.

The use of a gun changes things but man I’d be tempted to seek my own justice on this.

i hear you man

Personally am not too worried by the positives...clearly she is a legit provider, as in she exists and she works etc, or at least once was .... this life has people getting mixed up with the wrong crowd all the time or coming from really bad fucked up backgrounds or have people taking advantage of them / using / threatening them. she is involved for sure IMO but to what degree, how long and how willing is something we cant guage right now

funny thing is that i was pissed off FOR Dark_Gable too but like you said...if they using a tool like that then let the feds deal with them IMO.

100% they are local to the area..only someone comfortable where they are will wait with you on the stairs of a council block with a shooter pointed at you while his mate goes to a local cash point (which he knows where it is) .... and like someone else said they knew the flat was there for one thing...she knew the flat was vacant too. not going to send a mark to someone's real flat and rob them there

this whole thing is bollox....i dont know how but we need to out her for real somehow

Offline Stanford97

Numbers still live and available today...

Tell the police! The understaffed muppets aren’t likely to check it

Thanks for the major warning.

I've relaxed alot over the years when punting in terms of what I carry on me etc this has made me completely rethink that.

100% this
back when i first joined this place i used to follow the rules like to a T for personal reasons.
recently i have just gone with more on me like wallet etc.
Going back to basics...these young boys / gangs dont give a shit who you are if you arent local

Offline pumps

this whole thing is bollox....i dont know how but we need to out her for real somehow

A regular user or lurker will have her social media details, hopefully they'll forward them to DG so he can forward them to the police.

Even if she used her details to register with AW, It's highly unlikely they'll help.

Offline PapaSmurf

One of biggest punting fears. Up there with getting arrested or catching some nasty STI. Thankfully my size and build makes me less of a targets, although I'll never be big enough to punch a bullet.

Funny my last punt was at an East London estate. There was these 2 kids that were just lurking at the bottom of the flight of steps seeming to do nothing. Just loitering. They were just teens so despite being paranoid I didn't feel much fear. I'll definitely be more vigilant though.

A regular user or lurker will have her social media details, hopefully they'll forward them to DG so he can forward them to the police.

Even if she used her details to register with AW, It's highly unlikely they'll help.

yep...those guys operate out of cyprus and dont give a shit frankly

zidhodhi

One of biggest punting fears. Up there with  getting arrested or catching some nasty STI. Thankfully my size and build makes me less of a targets, although I'll never be big enough to punch a bullet.

Funny my last punt was at an East London estate. There was these 2 kids that were just lurking at the bottom of the flight of steps seeming to do nothing. Just loitering. They were just teens so despite being paranoid I didn't feel much fear. I'll definitely be more vigilant though.

Getting arrested for what?  :unknown: Prostitution is legal, punters are not criminalised either  :unknown:

punther

sorry to hear this mate

you should post the full address with google maps screenshots and ask for this review to be pinned to the top of the review page

this is horrendous

ive seen this wg twice and would never have though she was connected with anything like this

---

this is why there are principles when punting all of us should stick to no matter how much we have punted or how experienced we are or comfortable we get punting because at any point we could find ourselves in a compromising situation like this

1. if you drive park several streets away and make sure you key is hidden

2. where possible go to a punt using public transport

3. take the absolute minimum in with you - you should only have the cash for the punt on you, no bank cards, regular mobile, id or anything that can identify you

4. don't wear any expensive jewellery or watches a good punting watch is a cheap casio

5. punting phone should be a cheap £10 basic phone or £15/£20 smartphone - don't take your regular mobile with you

its important to limit your possible loss if something unfortunate like this happens

One of biggest punting fears. Up there with getting arrested or catching some nasty STI. Thankfully my size and build makes me less of a targets, although I'll never be big enough to punch a bullet.

glad you added the caveat about not being Clark kent..... part of the reason i have let my safety rules slip is that i am very much like you..tall,big,very wide, gym goer..but these kind of guys wont give a shit about any of that if they see money..they will run up no our watches/wallet so fast

Offline pumps

Getting arrested for what?  :unknown: Prostitution is legal, punters are not criminalised either  :unknown:

that's not the only way to get arrested.  Getting caught in a brothel, with / or caught with trafficked women, underage women.  obviously through no wrong doing of the punter, wrong place wrong time shit.

Arrests are few and far between but can happen.