Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlettcarrxo - Bradford - 30 mins £70 - lovely TOFTT punt  (Read 1165 times)

1 review(s) for scarlettcarrxo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline kiltedviking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Now as much as I've always fancied TOFTT, never really had the guts to do it with someone with no mentions on here OR the AW feedback system.

However, time on my hands and an attractive face pic on profile led me to text her recently.  Nice reply, so my interest was piqued even further.  Fast forward to an hour or so later, a few messages and a call confirming that I fancied this girl so far so I put a booking through AW to confirm what we'd agreed over the phone.

Smart apartment block in the middle of Bradford (aware that could be a bit of an oxymoron but hear me out).  She's from out of town but tours in this areas every so often.  Tapped on door and a nice smile peaked from behind the door to greet me.  Door closed and I got a good look as we exchanged some small talk, definitely pleased so far - pretty face, the profile pic doesn't do her justice, nice figure, perhaps size 12.  DD enhanced boobs but not at all fake looking, felt very natural.

Down to underwear and onto bed, FK, getting more DFK as the time went on, plenty of touching, definitely GFE which is what I like.  To summarise the next 30 mins...

- Mutual masturbation, she gets very wet and makes all the right noises, movements, no idea if fake or not, but I'm not bothered.
- I gave her oral, she really got into it, really wet, clamping my head with her legs, holding my hands really tight, really nice reaction to what I was doing.
- Condom on and she started OW (profile says OWO is an extra £20, but I didn't enquire as I was OK as it was)
- Sex on cow girl, doggy, then cow girl until I came, really intense.
- 5 mins of chatting, discovered a few shared interests and we both got dressed.

Some general observations:
- Photos on profile are very accurate, there's one in her PG that shows her face in a full length shot and that's a very good representation.
- She complained any time I went near her nipples (pierced) that they were very sensitive - bit frustrating as I love to play with nipples, but didn't detract from a good punt overall - might have been more of an issue in a longer punt.
- No offer of a shower before or after, I didn't ask as I showered before and was going to afterwards, but might be off-putting for some.  It's a 2 bed apartment she rents (with a friend who unfortunately was busy or I'd almost definitely have ticked a FFM off my bucket list) so I know there is a shower.
- Relatively new to the game, but a lovely bright girl, who talks well and really gets into the punt.  Was only 30 mins of course, so would be interesting to see if the conversation would flow as well in between pops on an hour meet.
- Phone was dinging and buzzing throughout but she never took any notice, only checking it as we were getting dressed.

Overall a very satisfying punt with a refreshingly new face on the scene.  My nerves about TOFTT on a complete unknown entity were quickly soothed after an initial call and exchange of a few texts before, then of course when getting to the door and being greeted.

Kinky Foxx

Hey KiltedViking,   :hi:

Sounds like a very enjoyable punt you had there,  and thanks for TOFTT,  blazing a trail off the beaten track and exploring the bush, ( yes, pun intended).

Her link is down now so there's no way of contacting her for a sample of her delights, which all sounds, delightful...

Also, What's wrong with Bradford?.. :D

Offline kiltedviking

I see what you mean about her profile being down, very odd. Unless she takes it down when no longer touring (she did say she has a full time job and her and her mate only do this occasionally).

I may be doing Bradford a disservice, some parts of it are OK.