Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gessica love&sex  (Read 1545 times)

password02

There is a post on her already in the East England section as was in essex Basildon but Now in KT area Kingston. Also her passport says she is 23 but AW profile says she is 19 - so the +5 years to age is still the going rate it seems

Offline Jimmyredcab

Now displaying a phone number and not a private gallery scam, sadly Kingston rules her out for me.   

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for the info password02.

Offline Spartacus123

What I'd like to know is......................How did she get away with that earring in the passport pic, I mean is that 1 large mofo of an earring or 2 earring's blurred into one?

Usually I'm not too bothered by earrings btw

Jason

Don’t you think that you should have edited/hidden the passport portion of the verification picture so that her real details (except of the year of birth) are not available in a public forum? She may later choose to hide her verification photo in AW but the picture here will remain.

Offline finn5555

Don’t you think that you should have edited/hidden the passport portion of the verification picture so that her real details (except of the year of birth) are not available in a public forum? She may later choose to hide her verification photo in AW but the picture here will remain.

Why what's he going to do stalk her  :sarcastic:

Jason

Why what's he going to do stalk her  :sarcastic:

OK finn5555. What is your real name, surname, date of birth etc? Would you share them?

Offline punk

thats bad you can see the girls name.

Offline akauya

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think? Anyone seen her?

This girl used to work for the "Wild Girls" group which I asked about here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18393.0

and she used a similar very pic for this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It all sounds pretty dodgy to me.

Offline viktor1080

She looks exactly like her picture a very petite girl...she is 23...works for the agency..no DFK, her place is 2 mins from Kingston station. I asked my money back when she said only lip kissing no DFK...her body is as fit as anything but her voice is bit croaky....but she is the one and also small boobs not my COT

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks exactly like her picture a very petite girl...she is 23...works for the agency..no DFK, her place is 2 mins from Kingston station. I asked my money back when she said only lip kissing no DFK...her body is as fit as anything but her voice is bit croaky....but she is the one and also small boobs not my COT

So did you get your money back and did you abort the punt. ??????????

Offline viktor1080

Yes, I did and I walked...I felt bad but I did it

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I did and I walked...I felt bad but I did it

You have nothing to feel bad about, her profile clearly states French Kissing --------------- you did well to get your money back.  :thumbsup:

password02