Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Lara - Reading  (Read 16125 times)

19 review(s) for GirlfriendLara (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ciscoxxx69

Date: Monday, 7th Jan 2014
Venue: Incall at budget Hotel, Central Reading
Duration: 1 hour / £150
Comms: Good

Link: External Link/Members Only

Wow! What a horny woman!
Well this was a full on session with a very passionate, sexy, pleasure giving, Brazilian sexpot.

I had seen Lara before when she dipped her toe initially in the Indie waters last year.
She was Lara Sensual then and worked occasionally from an apartment in Reading.
What attracted me then, was her reputation as a HoD girl....I have never been to a HoD establishment, but every time I read anything about her it was all very positive. I had had a fantastic time with her then, so when I saw her new profile in Reading on Monday, I couldn't resist a return visit.

She greeted me at the door with wearing a classy fitted white designer jacket, tight black figure hugging dress, stockings, killer heels and bright red lipstick worn on a smile the size of her warm, bubbly personality.
I will say at this point, she is a very attractive, very curvy woman.

Magnificent large natural boobs, to go with a massive Jo-Lo booty....she apologised for gaining a few pounds, but to me it suited her look....no flabbiness, she looked natural and felt firm....she looked sensational

No mention of paperwork from her (.... A big plus....) and just straight into a long DFK.
We snogged each other's faces off for fully 5 mins, during which time she began to sigh and pant and giggle sexily, whilst one hand started to gently caress my crotch...
She turned around, pressed her ample booty into my groin and slipped off her jacket. She then invited me to help her out of her LBD.....I fumbled with the zip, and she pulled it up over her head to reveal her gorgeous shapely figure, clad in black designer lingerie.

On to the bed entwined in each other's bodies, still DFKing, touching, caressing.
She slowly, sexily helped me out of my clothes, leaving me with my underpants on....and rubbing my cock. My pre-cum made a stain through the material at which she playfully ticked me off for making such a mess.

Time for some teasing RO.
Flicking my tongue all around the target, licking and gently biting her inner thighs but deliberately avoiding her now glistening pussy and clit, seemed to get her really aroused and gagging for it.....
I eventually held my tongue gently on her clit at which point she began to push her pussy into my face. After a few minutes licking, sucking, fingering and playing, she came, noisily and hard.

She emerged from her ecstatic haze and pushed me onto my back, helped me out of my pants and once again began kissing me with the passion of someone who had not seen a man for 6 months. Highly erotic it was as she gently played with my balls. She kissed all the way down my body and then began teasing my cock.
Slowly, gently she licked round my balls, eye contact at all times, slowly up the shaft....then looking directly into my eye, she dribbled a huge mouthful of saliva all over my cock and balls. Dirty girl!
She blew hot breath over my wet cock before finally licking the tip, around the head, then up and down the shaft, before finally taking it full into her mouth. It was Heaven as she deep throated me, her head bobbing up and down in a deep, sensuous no hands BJ.

I am a one pop guy, so this had to stop....time for more DFKing, RO and dirty talk.
During the next round of reverse oral I initially had her on all fours so that I could rim and gently finger her tight arse, before flipping her over and again going to town on her pussy and clit.
This built up into a more full on and frenetic masturbation on her sweet wet snatch.
Lots of spitting licking and sucking, by now she had her legs wide apart....she was literally holding her legs as wide apart as she could - almost with her ankles by her ears - she was bucking, back arched as I went down on her with both hands furiously frigging and rubbing across her clit until she came hard and loud again....this time, eyes rolling, legs and body twitching and shuddering uncontrollably. What a sight....!

After a few minutes cuddling and kissing whilst she (and I) recovered, she suggested it was time that I fucked her. With that she unwrapped a condom, placed it in her mouth and went down on my cock. She emerged with a big smile and the condom perfectly placed on my dick (must be a HoD thing, all the ex HoD girls I have been with seem to have perfected this)

She sat astride me and slowly slid herself up and down my cock in a sensational, grinding cowgirl. Perfect in her tight pussy, whispering filth to each other, occasionally leaning forward for a DFK then thrusting her gorgeous boobs in my face to suck and bite. This really seemed to get her going, so I bit her nipple a bit harder....she squealed. "More?" I said "Harder?" I said...she nodded her approval.
It was hot.

She then positioned herself in reverse cowgirl. The sight of that gorgeous Brazilian, Jo-Lo booty slowly grinding my cock, up and down, in and out whilst I fingered her tight arse-hole...Mmmmm!

"Okay" I said "time you took a mouthful of spunk".......
With that she whipped of the condom and started to kiss me passionately again whilst teasing my dick. Slowly working her way down my body whereupon she eagerly took my cock into her mouth for a sloppy BJ finale. She gently and expertly began to wank me into her dribbling mouth. Faster and faster looking me in the eye, until I took over for the last few strokes.
She sensed I was nearly there and at the exact right moment, latched her mouth around my dick and sucked every last spurt and pulse of cum from my tingling cock.
It seemed to go on for ages - shivers of pleasure with each thrust.
I was completely drained.

It was not until this point that I noticed we had over run time by five minutes.
I have to say it was one of the most sexually fulfilling 65mins of my punting life......

I then spoilt it all by having to be reminded to pay her! I had genuinely forgot....

In summary:
Top class, friendly, horny, sexy, passionate, responsive, genuine, attentive, attractive girl......with Olympic Standard passionate DFK skills.
Again she proved to me that the girls who love sex and love what they do are the best girls to punt with......the trick is to find them!

100% recommended - I will be back !  :hi:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 10:02:30 am by ciscoxxx69 »

password02

WOW great review - Can you confirm her size? 8-10 or a 12? and looks wise is she up there with the Cindy, madlin and Michelle indi looks?

she was already on my previous HL but then her AW profile rwas emoved in December?

Any idea why she set up a new AW profile? Anyway she is BACK ON MY HL

Offline rudolph hucker

Cracking review cisco, I'm in Berkshire next week and her profile states Basingstoke as an incall venue, I think it'll be my turn for a go!

Happy hunting.

Offline ciscoxxx69

WOW great review - Can you confirm her size? 8-10 or a 12? and looks wise is she up there with the Cindy, madlin and Michelle indi looks?

she was already on my previous HL but then her AW profile rwas emoved in December?

Any idea why she set up a new AW profile? Anyway she is BACK ON MY HL

Hi PW02 - Happy New Year!
I normally would favour size 6-10, not always but mostly.
Of the three hotties you mention, I have only seen Madlin   :P who, I would say, is size 8 ....and incredible!

I would say that Lara is size 8-10 top half, with great natural 34D/36C boobs and a shapely, not flabby, but fit and juicy, size 12-14 bum !
Not normally for me, but on this girl a great and positive plus.
She has dark sultry, Brazilian looks. Is a bubbly, giggly, pouting girlie type with a filthy laugh.....she knows what she is doing after seeing up to 13 punters a day at HoD!

She is trying to be as discreet as she can, hence the pixelated photos (they are a few years old from her HoD days)

I think she has been back in Brazil for the last few months.

Her profile changes etc are a bit of a mystery and not easily explained in broken English, but trust me she is safe as houses for a good punt.
Her profile has obviously been written by someone else - she doesn't do anal so I told her to get that changed in her write up and make sure her likes are correct. Not sure she understood me though, I think she is genuinely naïve about the importance of that, but she is extremely good at what she does and I can't imagine anyone leaving dissatisfied.
She is relatively new to being Independent - I was her first client as an independent back in June last year when she was still also working at HoD.

password02

Thanks for the update - she is on my HL and hope to see her if she is more central London maybe as SW London is a good 3 hour return trip for me.

Thanks again for the review and write up glad you are keeping yourself busy...

Cheers

Tim20

Great review and she's on my hotlist to see in Basingstoke next week I think ! Is she up their with Laura Super Star performance wise !!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review and she's on my hotlist to see in Basingstoke next week I think ! Is she up their with Laura Super Star performance wise !!

Good question....
I would say yes, but they are different.
LSS probably appeals more to my eye as I normally would go more for slender, slim, toned Girls. Also with LSS, her English is fluent but.... in terms of my satisfaction on this punt, it couldn't have been any better...... :yahoo:

Like LSS, Lara certainly knows the language of 'lurve'   :drinks:

(BTW...for the purpose of clarification, I do have two eyes  :lol:)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:02:12 pm by ciscoxxx69 »

Bracknell 67

Great report Cisco - as always  :thumbsup:

I'm really tempted to add her to my HL but you know my preference for size 6/8 girls - and you know who some of them are  ;) .  Umm, I don't know maybe it's time for a bit of variety - spice of life and all that!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great report Cisco - as always  :thumbsup:

I'm really tempted to add her to my HL but you know my preference for size 6/8 girls - and you know who some of them are  ;) .  Umm, I don't know maybe it's time for a bit of variety - spice of life and all that!

Well she's not BEC, LSS or SoR, but very sexy all the same  :wacko:
Just lay back and see where it takes you......

Tim20

Thanks for the response Cisco  . Well your review was so good I've put in a booking request for next week in Basingstoke ! I'm fairly new on this forum but been very active  on AW for some time so I plan to contribute my experiences this year on here ! saw a lot of the favourites on AW last year and had some great sessions  so  this girl looks ideal !!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the response Cisco  . Well your review was so good I've put in a booking request for next week in Basingstoke ! I'm fairly new on this forum but been very active  on AW for some time so I plan to contribute my experiences this year on here ! saw a lot of the favourites on AW last year and had some great sessions  so  this girl looks ideal !!

Hey Tim...welcome to the forum mate.  :drinks:
Don't just take my word for it, if you search Lara on here, it's the same Lara who was at HoD (house of Devine) and she was very well thought of there too....

I think you have seen some of the girls I have too. I will PM you about some I haven't seen ;)

Tim20

Thanks I just sent you a pm and I am all booked in next Tuesday to see this girl !

vorian

Thanks Cisco great review. Like your style.

Offline kong

Hi PW02 - Happy New Year!
I normally would favour size 6-10, not always but mostly.
Of the three hotties you mention, I have only seen Madlin   :P who, I would say, is size 8 ....and incredible!

I would say that Lara is size 8-10 top half, with great natural 34D/36C boobs and a shapely, not flabby, but fit and juicy, size 12-14 bum !
Not normally for me, but on this girl a great and positive plus.
She has dark sultry, Brazilian looks. Is a bubbly, giggly, pouting girlie type with a filthy laugh.....she knows what she is doing after seeing up to 13 punters a day at HoD!

She is trying to be as discreet as she can, hence the pixelated photos (they are a few years old from her HoD days)

I think she has been back in Brazil for the last few months.

Her profile changes etc are a bit of a mystery and not easily explained in broken English, but trust me she is safe as houses for a good punt.
Her profile has obviously been written by someone else - she doesn't do anal so I told her to get that changed in her write up and make sure her likes are correct. Not sure she understood me though, I think she is genuinely naïve about the importance of that, but she is extremely good at what she does and I can't imagine anyone leaving dissatisfied.
She is relatively new to being Independent - I was her first client as an independent back in June last year when she was still also working at HoD.

as in shes stopped doing anal? when i saw her at HOD last year she said next time she'd try and take my large kong cock deep in her anus, for the extra £ of course  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

as in shes stopped doing anal? when i saw her at HOD last year she said next time she'd try and take my large kong cock deep in her anus, for the extra £ of course  :D

She's stopped doing Anal.

Congrats on having a Big Cock....

Offline Jagman

Thanks for the review Cisco,  :D I am going to try and book her for later today in Colliers Wood where she is working from according to her AW profile, does anyone know of this venue?

Offline herbie007

Great report Cisco

This is the second girl you've reported on in reading that I like the sound of, the other being Laura super star.

Think it's time I get myself down there   :drinks:

Tim20

:(oh well my 2014 start is getting off to a slow start !! After my poor Sunday punt with Britney debute of maidenhead I was looking forward to tomorrow in Basingstoke with Lara which was all confirmed but just went to message her on AW to get postcode or hotel name and noticed that she's now in Kingston tomorrow !! Text her and she text me back to confirm this !!  Think I'm going to revert to one of my top fives this week !!

Offline ciscoxxx69

:(oh well my 2014 start is getting off to a slow start !! After my poor Sunday punt with Britney debute of maidenhead I was looking forward to tomorrow in Basingstoke with Lara which was all confirmed but just went to message her on AW to get postcode or hotel name and noticed that she's now in Kingston tomorrow !! Text her and she text me back to confirm this !!  Think I'm going to revert to one of my top fives this week !!

Oh what a nightmare :dash:
Who are you choosing for your plan b/c/d ?

Offline rudolph hucker

Bollocks!! I spoke to her at the weekend and all was go,go,go for an incall in Basingstoke tomorrow. Got a find a back up plan quick now.  :dash:

Tim20

Hey ciscoxxx yeah going to see miss salacious my best punt of last year and she tells me she's been on. a 3 week insanity workout what ever that entails  :yahoo: !!  I've just had an email back from Elise that you recommended to me and I'm going to see her in maidenhead  1 st week of feb  :rose:she seems quite funny I got a nice long message back from her and she mentioned you too !! She said you were her number 1 last year but you say that to all the girls :yahoo:anyway she looks amazing so hopefully it will happen !!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Guys.....just noticed she now has face pics on her profile page  :P

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone else seen her?
Would be interested to know other feedback as I had a great time  :dance:

vorian

See you have taken my advice from the other thread :D still think you need to fuck some more hotties to help get over your EAS perhaps we should start a collection to help you out  :D

vorian

Damn just seen the profile and she is straight,  I was thinking Reading is less than an hour from Fareham.  :cry: :cry:

Offline ciscoxxx69

See you have taken my advice from the other thread :D still think you need to fuck some more hotties to help get over your EAS perhaps we should start a collection to help you out  :D

No....you've lost me. EAS?
I googled the Urban dictionary and apart from a load of Military suggestions the only one I came up with was .....Exploding Ass Syndrome!
WTF is EAS in Vorian world ? 

vorian

No....you've lost me. EAS?
I googled the Urban dictionary and apart from a load of Military suggestions the only one I came up with was .....Exploding Ass Syndrome!
WTF is EAS in Vorian world ?

Off topic I know Madlin, but can I just say I love your avatar pic.....soooo HOT !    :kissgirl:
That is all.......

Cisco, Cisco sound like you have a bad case of EAS :D may I suggest you go out and fuck a load of other hot women and not just focus on Madlin  :D perhaps is would be therapeutic for you to write up these experiences in a review  :D.

Oh you seem to be doing rather well on that front already  :lol: :thumbsup:

It's Ok to be in denial  :D Help is at hand

Offline ciscoxxx69

It's Ok to be in denial  :D Help is at hand

No......still not getting it?  :unknown:

a10

EAS - Emotional Attachment Syndrome. ie Going all "fluffy" over a WG  :lol:

Offline ciscoxxx69

EAS - Emotional Attachment Syndrome. ie Going all "fluffy" over a WG  :lol:

F*ck !
The games up!
You've noticed I like Hot women...... !  :lol:
Oh the shame of it ... :D

vorian

Sorry just in a joking mood this morning EAS Emotional Attachment Syndrome. When a punter believes they have formed a special relationship with a WG.  The advice from other punters is often to see lots of different types of WG and write reviews to help them get over this attachment.  :D

Jvosta

Sorry just in a joking mood this morning EAS Emotional Attachment Syndrome. When a punter believes they have formed a special relationship with a WG.    :D

Laugh all you want vorian.

Ha Ha fucking Ha....  :dash:

Offline mh

Damn just seen the profile and she is straight, I was thinking Reading is less than an hour from Fareham.  :cry: :cry:

Um, why is this a problem? What have I missed?  :unknown:

Is it .... Miss Vorian?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Is it .... Miss Vorian?

Oh. I see now (cos I didn't geddit either MH) .....I think Mr V was thinking of trying to get Lara involved with a certain Sexy Bi-Sexual Minx based in the Fareham area.....

On the subject of ESA...
Me-thinks ESA is more likely a problem for Mr V.......after all HIS reviews are somewhat focused in one particular area  :lol: :lol: 
......at least I am spreading the 'lurve'  :D

vorian

Is it .... Miss Vorian?

Sorry, I was thinking about a duo with myself and a regular who lives in Fareham, always looking for potential new recruits :D

vorian

Oh. I see now (cos I didn't geddit either MH) .....I think Mr V was thinking of trying to get Lara involved with a certain Sexy Bi-Sexual Minx based in the Fareham area.....

On the subject of ESA...
Me-thinks ESA is more likely a problem for Mr V.......after all HIS reviews are somewhat focused in one particular area  :lol: :lol: 
......at least I am spreading the 'lurve'  :D

Indeed Sir  :D and may I say you are doing an excellent job of spreading the "Lurve"  :D

Offline xsw21

God damn she’s sexy! Hot listed!!!! :cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

God damn she’s sexy! Hot listed!!!! :cool:

I did say she was hot!  :P
Didn't you believe me?  :lol:

Offline xsw21

I will never question your judgement again sir cisco   :drinks:

vorian

I don't even bother looking anymore Cisco review = hot list :) saves a lot of messing about.  :D
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:10:14 pm by vorian »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I don't even bother looking anymore Cisco review = hot list :) saves a lot of messing about.  :D

:D   :drinks:

I can see I'm gonna have to throw a curve-ball in aren't I ?  :D

Maybe a GILF or a TS  :scare:   :lol:

vorian

:D   :drinks:

I can see I'm gonna have to throw a curve-ball in aren't I ?  :D

Maybe a GILF or a TS  :scare:   :lol:

In that case I might have to review the current situation  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just got back from an hour with GF Lara in a nice 2 bed apartment in Bracknell.

My god this woman loves Sex! :cool:
She open the door, wearing a Black silk short robe, sexy undies, hold ups and Red Fuck-me shoes.
Once in the hallway, she jumped on me and and put her legs round my waist, snogged my face off for nearly 5 minutes and then dragged me into the bedroom.....
More kissing, deep French kissing before she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my flies and stuffed my cock I to her mouth.....looking up and smiling she DTBJ'd me whilst I struggled to get my shirt off.
Up she jumped, moved round the bed and then onto it moving towards me on all fours as I removed my trousers, shoes, socks and pants just in time to have her gobble my cock again......
This woman, on the three occasions I have met her, is insatiable....
I pushed her onto her back, pulled her legs wide open and began a lengthy RO, lick, rub and suck - before inserting two fingers in her soaking pussy whilst she played with her clit.
I moved up to DFK her whilst gently frigging her......she had one hand gently wanking my cock and the other rubbing her clit....all the time moaning ever louder as she moved towards a violent thrusting orgasm :cool:

After gathering her senses, she uttered her first words of the meeting! ....
"Well hello. Where have you been? I've missed you...." She said.
Nonplussed, I replied "Missed me...?"
"Yes. I haven't seen you since January....where have you been?" She countered.
"Erm, you should read UKP Babe....that may give you a clue..."
"Well you gonna Fuck me now you've made me cum again?" She enquired
Within seconds she had removed a condom from the bedside drawer, unwrapped it and applied it expertly to my cock......with her mouth!
She sat astride me, removing her black and grey Victoria's Secret Bra, and began to slowly bounce up and down on my stiff cock in Cowgirl. Occasionally she reached forward to snog my face, before sitting back up and thrusting hard down again, onto my cock.
We fucked hard at each other like this for a while before she motioned to get up....
I complied, and followed her a short way across the small bedroom to the mirrored dressing table.
She reclined back, opened her legs - one foot on the chair the other on the floor - she invited me to fuck her across the table. She was rampant for it....we started slowly grinding each other hard and slow before building up a rhythm and speed, that sent the contents of the table crashing to the floor!
She cared not, closing her eyes and leaning back against the mirror as I banged her hard, whilst leaning forward to continue our lustful, deep French kissing. This, She, I....was fucking horny!
"Time I fucked you doggy I think..." I said, and with that she clambered off the dresser with a sexy glint sparking into her eyes.

Back onto the bed, by now her just wearing stockings and the Red Fuck me shoes, she positioned herself kneeling. Her back was arched, and her arse in the air......she was on all fours with her face down in the bed.
She looked back up at me over her shoulder, and mouthed in her cute deep Brazilian accent "Come on baby, give it to me hard....fuck my wet Puss (not Pussy!) HARD"
I entered her and starting slowly, began to fuck into her wet cunt. Harder and faster, slapping her arse a little....leaning forward and pulling her hair a little.....grabbing her huge swinging tits, pinching her big nipples, and talking filth I fucked harder and faster....."Oh, yes baby give it to me" she exclaimed.
I was now holding her firm and tight around her curvy narrow waist, and really pumping her as hard as I could.....I could feel myself ready to explode, and for a split second deliberated whether to pull out and stop, pull out and give her a mouthful or just stay just where I was and unload into the condom deep in her cunt.
I pushed her down so that she was almost flat. She was face down on her tummy, arms outstretched together in front of her, gripping the edge of the bed. I thrust down hard and into her......
The sight of her gripping the bed in that position was such a sexy image and I could hold out no longer!
In a prolonged convulsion of super erotic bliss, I pumped my hot spunky load into the condom in her pussy.
I groaned and moaned with each pleasure burst.....and (although I am normally a CIM/Facial/Swallow kinda guy - enjoying the visual finale that brings) cumming inside her this time, felt fantastic :cool:

We collapsed on the bed...spent.

We chatted for a short while....there was still 20minutes of time left such had been the frenetic nature of this shag....and Lara did everything to get Little Rick hard again. She never stopped playing with me, kissing me, touching me, stroking, caressing, spitting, dribbling, talking dirty..."Oh baby! I sooo want your Spunk in my mouth....I wanna taste your cum baby"....but it was never gonna happen. Full marks to her for trying, but in an hours punt I am a one pop guy (who am I kidding?.....in a three hour punt I am a one pop guy!)

So..... Top marks again for Lara
If you like a Curvy, Sexy Brazilian Hottie - with sultry smouldering looks and a J-Lo Booty.....who LOVES Sex...energetic hard banging, multi position Sex....then Lara is as good as you can get.... :hi:

IMO of course.... :drinks:

vorian

Top review Mr C, is this the girl who does some secret finger trick.  I lose track.  :D

password02

Another great chapter in the heroic missions of Mr Cisco - I think the finger trick is Sexy Leticia

Thanks for the review - Quick Q?

If I had to do a 1 punt x 1 hour session and I HAD to pick either GF Lara OR Lucy2015 - Who would I pick?

As both seem to be Sex Mad Golden Girls

vorian

Another great chapter in the heroic missions of Mr Cisco - I think the finger trick is Sexy Leticia

If I had to do a 1 punt x 1 hour session and I HAD to pick either GF Lara OR Lucy2015 - Who would I pick?

Thanks PW,  I lose track of who's who in Cisco's harem.  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Ever the Diplomat......
You can't go wrong with either IMO.
But both are totally different, and both great.
Depends on your mood I guess......
Curvy, dark smouldering, sultry, dominant young hottie....HOT Sexy GFE
Vs
Slim, Blonde, Submissive, older MILF Sexpot....HOT Sexy PSE

Lucy is resident in Reading (on Hols for a few days)
Lara tours all over - Bristol, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading......

Ever the Diplomat....

vorian

Ever the Diplomat......
You can't go wrong with either IMO.
But both are totally different, and both great.
Depends on your mood I guess......
Curvy, dark smouldering, sultry, dominant young hottie....HOT Sexy GFE
Vs
Slim, Blonde, Submissive, older MILF Sexpot....HOT Sexy PSE

Lucy is resident in Reading (on Hols for a few days)
Lara tours all over - Bristol, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Reading......

Ever the Diplomat....

What about Sexy Elise.

Offline ciscoxxx69

What about Sexy Elise.

I have already extolled the virtues of Sexy Elise to PW....he is already trying to book her  :drinks:, but she is gonna be away for a while I think, so certainly not in the Reading area again for a while  :(  :dash:

Diplomatic enough?

vorian

I have already extolled the virtues of Sexy Elise to PW....he is already trying to book her  :drinks:, but she is gonna be away for a while I think, so certainly not in the Reading area again for a while  :(  :dash:

Diplomatic enough?

Shit, I was planning on seeing her on the next tour cycle,  do you know if she will be back in Maidenhead any time soonish.

Bracknell 67

Jesus wept Cisco, I'm going to have to stop reading your reviews!!!!!  You know I'm currently indisposed in punting exile and your reviews in particular drive home what I'm missing  :(  My HL is getting longer by the week - it's going to cost me a fortune when I get back.  Not my normal 3-4 punts a month - it's going to be 3-4 a week to make up for lost time  :D

Keep up the good work  :drinks: