Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69 Farringdon  (Read 5564 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline horn e. devil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First post of any kind here, although I've been lurking for years.
Finally time to start payback for all the good advice I've picked up here!

Found myself in Farringdon with a few hours spare, so whipped out my phone to get online and see what was available. I fancied a bit of anal, and Veronica popped up on the search. I'me generally wary of eastern/ex soviet type girls due to the same experiences I know many of you have had - cold, detached, limited service. However, I didn't remember having a Polish girl before so thought I'd give it a whirl.

Best punting decision I've made for a while.

When she opened the door I was very pleasantly surprised at how pretty she is. She was wearing glasses, which I found very sexy, and a simple summer dress, and looked absolutely stunning. Slim, pert bum, just like her pics. I'm terrible at guessing ages but I'd say her declared 24 is pretty accurate.

The flat was very nice, big spacious rooms and no-one else there. It was the first time she'd used this place, but I imagine she'll use it again. We sorted out the cash and I asked to use the shower.

When I returned to the bedroom she was stripped down to a strappy black top and knickers, looking even better than before. I was already naked from the shower, so she just dropped to her knees and shoved my cock in her mouth. This is where I'd give my only real criticism, she went in too fast. Straight to her head bouncing back and forth, personally I prefer a slower start - a bit of tongue action, building up and teasing before going full power. However, she looked amazing still wearing those glasses and looking up at me as she sucked away.
Onto the bed to relax a bit as she carried on blowing me, made a comment about how she was going quite deep. She just looked at me and shrugged a little before carrying on. She obviously knew that this wasn't deep, not for her!
As she sucked my cock I pulled her top up and off. Her tits are quite small, in an ideal world maybe they'd be a little larger and rounder, but the rest of the package is so good that this was not an issue

I'd really had the urge to bury my face in a sexy arse, so i asked her to turn around onto her knees and stick that bum in the air. That sight was truly something, and I started stroking and kissing her cheeks before moving in to her sweet little hole. She smelled and tasted divine, perfectly clean and fantastic to rim. As I read in a review since then, her arse is perfect for rimming as there's not an ounce of wasted flesh on it. Her cheeks part nicely giving a great view and perfect access.
This was amazing, but I wanted a better angle so I told her to kneel with her arse facing the edge of the bed so I could kneel on the floor. This lined everything up just right, so I spent a good long time flicking my tongue over her arse and then pushing inside. Heaven! I also slid a couple of fingers up there, but when I went to do the same to her pussy I was told no. That's fine, not really bothered by the refusal, but some might be.

I then stood up, and she instantly lay down on the bed on her back with her head hanging off the edge. Ok, I thought, let's see how this goes. I had'nt gone there for deep throat specifically, but I do like a good face fucking so I wasn't going to refuse. I slid into her mouth and pushed in and out fairly deep but not all the way. She then moved onto all fours and pushed her head back onto my cock. I slid it in and out, then was quite surprised when she pushed forward and took the whole thing down her throat, truly balls deep. As I wasn't expecting this - girls normally advertise this ability! -  I pulled back and asked if she was ok with that. She just pushed her head back onto my cock, which I took as a yes, so I started to fuck her throat.

Wow.

This girl truly is talented with this. She happily took a proper face fuck, me holding her head and using her mouth and throat fully. I've been punting for a longtime, seen a lot of girls, but not many who can truly take my whole cock in their throat. This was premium quality, there's only been a couple over the years who could do this so easily.

After a good amount of this, it was time to fuck. I told her this, and she asked if I wanted fuck her pussy or her arse. I answered honestly and said both :) So she asked where first. I studied both the available options, but there was only one answer. Time for the anal I'd been fantasising about. I told her I wanted her arse first, and she said good as she prefers this. Good start!
She stuck on the condom, lubed up and turned around and bent over, still standing up, leaning on the bed.
I moved forward and rubbed the tip of my cock on her arsehole.
Now, I'm not trying to boast, but I have quite a large cock. It's long, but also thick. This has prevented much anal action over the years (and was why I was so impressed with the face fucking), so I gently pushed at her puckered hole to see if this was going to work.
I shouldn't have worried.
She just pushed back onto me and her arse completely engulfed my hard cock.Straight in, no messing around trying put her hand in the way or twist sideways like they often do. Just balls deep.
After recovering my breath from this wonderful surprise I started to thrust in and out. I started slow, but it was immediately obvious that she was totally capable of taking it, so I sped up and very quickly was fucking that lovely perky arse with no worries about hurting her. Seriously, this girl can really take it up the jacksie.
Continued to plough her arse while standing for a while, but my legs were getting weak so moved onto doggy on the bed. Didn't want to go too fast as I was enjoying this, but the sight and feel of my cock so easily fucking that perfect arse was pushing me to the edge.
I flipped her onto her back, lifted her ankles and slid myself back into her arse. More fucking while admiring her beautiful face and her smiling at me and encouraging me. Ankles up and over my shoulders as I sped up. I'd been planning on moving on to her pussy, but this was as good as any anal I've ever had so I decided to shoot my load up there.
"You like a cock up your arse?" I asked her and she smiled, nodded and said yes. I sped up and told her "I'm going to come up your arse" to which she said "Yes!" and started pushing harder against me. I finally came, filling that condom full.

Caught my breath, then a quick shower and I was off to get my train.

All in all a great punt. She looks great, has some amazing skills, and was not expensive - her profile says anal is extra, but I just paid the £130 for the hour and she didn't ask for any more. I don't know if that was because I didn't fuck her pussy too, but I didn't question it. Next time - and there will be a next time after that performance - I'll be trying out her rimming skills too. Never got around to that this time.

Offline Cumberland

Thanks OP for an accurate review.
Not being charged £30 for anal extra makes it a good punt with this girl.
Personally I hate all her expenses extras even though her DT and FF are exceptional as you say.
In my ideal punt with her I’d want her rimming (which is fully committed, enthusiastic and deep btw) and her anal but for £60 extra there is no chance. I’d be happy to do without virginal penetration if that meant anal was included. If she genuinely prefers anal only she should advertise this option.
She’s 30 yo btw. But agree she is facially pretty even with those terrible saggy tits.

Offline notcalledchris

punther

she's the only prossie who i do not think twice about giving £60 for 15 mins

her dtbj is one of the best and combined with her face and sexual energy its difficult to ask for much more

Offline Snowenne

Shes not active on AW how did you contact her yesterday or your meeting with her was another day  ? Her phone is off too i think aswell. Thanks

Offline horn e. devil

Shes not active on AW how did you contact her yesterday or your meeting with her was another day  ? Her phone is off too i think aswell. Thanks

I saw her a few weeks ago.

Offline horn e. devil

A follow up.

I went to see Veronica again this week.
I wasn't sure I was going to, but my alternative choice was unavailable, and I did want to test her rimming skills.
She was in a different location, a block with the usual telecom entrance, but the door is on a busy pedestrianised shopping street.

I wanted to take my time, so paid for 90 minutes plus extras. This time I did get charged extra for anal. This meant that with rimming the cost was £260. I wouldn't normally spend this much, not for only 90 minutes certainly, but I was horny and the little brain was doing the thinking. I did question her about her pricing - £130 for one hour, but £300 for two? What's that all about? But I couldn't get a straight answer out of her.

Nevertheless, on we went.

This time I was going into it with a different attitude as I knew her capabilities. I was a lot more active with the face fucking, she had to pull away a few times. I went for pussy as well as arse, enjoyed the comparison between the two. Generally got down and dirty and fucked the hell out of every hole available. Her rimming was also exemplary.

Sounds great, right?

And it was I suppose, but here's the thing.
It wasn't as exciting as the first visit.
There's a lot to be said for the novelty value the first time you fuck a chick.
This time, without that first time rush, I was more aware of how loose her arse is. With a massive helping of lube I realised I could barely feel the sides. Pussy was a bit better, but not tight at all.
When I wanted to return to face fucking later in the session, she said no as she couldn't do any more.

I don't want to sound too negative. She did everything else I asked and I really did go for it, then shot a massive load all over her, but the truth is it wasn't as hot as I remembered from before.

So, I do recommend her for a great punt, but maybe not a good one for repeat visits. For me, at least.

One other thing. The first time I saw her it was very short notice and when I turned up she apologised for not having had time to apply make up. She looked great clean faced though, very pretty, so I had no issue with it.
This time she had her slap on and I barely recognised her as I went in. Indeed, initially I thought I'd been bait and switched.
It was only when I realised about the make up that I knew it really was her.
Without make up she's a lovely looking, very pretty girl.
With it her appearance gains that slightly cold EE look.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:17:40 pm by horn e. devil »

Offline Cumberland

Interesting comparison, so even though you took it to a new level the second visit was a bit meh. I know where you are with this feeling with her.
I’ve also seen her twice. First was more GFE so I didn’t get the most out of her as I was just too polite and second time was more PSE with rimming which was more her style I felt. But I’m intrigued to know you found her limit on DT FF as I always assumed she didn’t have a limit. Certainly when I saw her she complained that a guy had fucked her throat so hard the previously day she was still sore, and yet I got nowhere near her limit despite pushing it for me. Her extras put me off and I probably won’t see her for that reason.

Offline horn e. devil

Yes, the extras put me off going again.
If it was all in the hourly rate then maybe I'd think about it.

Offline boardyhell

first time i met her i took a lift and ended up in an office and walked up the next flight of stairs to her flat
great girl ,but extras are a bit much

Offline horn e. devil

Saw V again last week, first time since my last comment.
It verified what I said previously - can take a cock easily in any hole, but her arse and pussy are both a bit loose which makes the experience less pleasing.
However, the reason I’m writing, is because I’d decided to go for throatpie.
Really wanted to finish that way as I know she can do it so thought it was worth a return.
On her AW page it says CIM is 30 extra, so I was prepared for thought.
But when I asked, she said cumming in her throat is £60.
So I passed.
To my mind that’s too much extra.

Just thought I’d share in case it helps anyone.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 03:29:19 pm by horn e. devil »

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

can take a cock easily in any hole, but her arse and pussy are both a bit loose which makes the experience less pleasing.

finally Saw her today, definitely agree with the above