Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody use "Friday-ad" in Bristol?  (Read 1253 times)

wilfandrowlf

It used to be called "Trade-it" but is now under the banner "Friday-ad".
Quite a few WG's advertise on there but I was wondering if anybody had dealings with this lady?

External Link/Members Only

I spoke to her on the phone but no pictures so not really sure if I should TOFTT or not?

Based in Failand so easy to get to from Bristol.

Any thoughts gratefully received. :thumbsup:

Offline southcoastpunter

Not my area so I don't have any knowledge or experience of her to share but her half an hour full body massage and HE is only £40 so you wouldn't be risking a lot - and you could test the waters for next time re her comment of "no BJ or FS" if you were interested.

Offline houseboot

She's been around for years. Same as:-

External Link/Members Only

Henbury/Brentry, Failand, Bedminster and now back to Failand.

Originally 4hand with her aunt, then they both disappeared and then Natasha returned by herself although there were other girls involved when she was at Failand before.

Mixed reviews so I've never bothered to visit.

Offline Darkside1984

I tried this chick out a few months ago. She was located in Failand.  Where i work so trued her one quiet afternoon

Was a bit of a strange one. I was after an actual massage. She had a strange approach. She basically tickeled me loads. Dont get me wrong, it was ok. But hardly a massage. She talked all the way through which ismt really my thing.

When she asked me to turn over it was much the same. I was checking her out, she was good looking. Maybe a 6-7/10. Big titties and typical black chicks ass. Decent shape and would look great in a thong. She quizzed me to what i was looking at, said her ass and tits. She seemed chuffed, then fished for compliments. She asked out of 10 how id rate her. I said id definatly give her 1. To which she replied no oral or sex. I said its a shame. She asked me what i would do if she started to suck me off.........obviously let her carry on, than she called all men gross whilst she wanked me off. Ok wristie, nothing great, nothing bad.

£60 for an hour finished off with a wristie. Was ok. Wouldn't go again tho

Offline houseboot

I don't believe Natasha herself is black.

I think there are other girls who work with, or for, her.

Offline Steviegezz

Hey guys. New to this so didn't want to start a new post myself...

Has anybody had any recent experience with Natasha? I was hoping to book something today but no answer. I'm sure shes just busy but thought I might as well ask for other opinions in the mean time.

Would also be keen to know if shes black? Wouldn't mind being massaged by a girl with a nice big ass! Haha.

I'll be sure to post a review myself if/when she answers.

Cheers