Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chantelle  (Read 4357 times)

2 review(s) for CHANTELLE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Chinadoll

A met up with this girl about a month back and was quite pleasant. The drive there was a bit far out in what seemed to be a council estate which i got lost leaving the place but i had my phone was it wasn't too bad. Located near redland west-bury area where she worked in a house with two girl next door.

House was clean and she was well presented dressed to impress in her suspenders but the minute i handed over the money she stripped it all off and didn't even have the option to bang her in it which would have been better than her naked pale body. Her body was all nature, proportions right. Slightly older looking than i expected but pretty girl non the less. The two pictures of her on AW were not her but pictures represents the figure well.  She is much paler in person but the last one probably is but didn't stare down there to make sure. lol

I paid for 30 minutes £70 but during mid session it got better.
She gives Great Head OWO. Probably the best i have had since i started punting which i am still pretty new to, (not had the chance to meet the stars of the WGs like Naughty slut soph but i hear good things). Anyway Chantelle did offer Anal on AW for extra £30 but as we got chatting i did a bit of negotiating and she eventually agreed that if i stayed £100 or paid for the 1hr anal was included Free!  :yahoo: Whilst doing doggy which was her favourite position i finished her off as she started to moan. CIM was included but that was at least what i had in mind from the start because of her pretty face but the thought of getting free anal turned it on and left my load inside. But i stayed within the 30 minutes and never took the offer 1hr free anal deal which cud have saved someone £30 if anal is your kinda thing.

I would say she is one of the better WG in Bristol but I haven't been around enough to say but i hope she moves to a better area.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only++++

Offline jburke1215

Hi Chinadoll

She is on my Hotlist, but very wary about AW feedback so it's good to look at UKP for reviews.

Shame about the underwear coming off as stockings and suses are part of the fun for me.

Thanks for the info.  :hi:

Chinadoll

HI jburke
AW feedbacks is definately bull crap and just rep points, for those who like to score.  I trust the guys on here to give a bad review when its due. Just wish i was less gutsy cuz i like trying the ones which haven't been reviewed yet or are new but end up with the bad punts. lol
Thinking of leaving the best for last.

Give it a go and demand her to keep the whore look on ;)  :yahoo:

Chinadoll

I didn't get to that so not sure about weather if was on the cards but worth a try ;)

Offline Jeremy

Chinadoll

we didn't have a full on convo about my sexual desires but pretty good actually. Listening was perfect as she was able to negotiate and she did what she was told. ;) She pretty much said 'Yes', 'No' and 'Ok'

I personally wasn't expecting too much from an EE.

ddrew

Managed to get an hour in with Chantelle today

First impressions was the estate as mentioned before not terribly welcoming but it was an early morning punt so gambled that all the 'riff raff' would be indoors watching Jeremy Kyle

Was greeted at the door by Chantelle, probably mid thirties.  High heels , stockings and sussy's ( you know the drill ). Body was quite petite, nice arse , fair set of tits, good face . I generally walk from 1 in 5 punts due to being disappointed at door opening, it did cross my mind but decided to go for it.

Upstairs to 'the room' , it was ok. the girl herself I found to be very sweet, good sense of humour and very engaging. Did everything that was asked , OWO, french kissing, CIM etc. no hidden extras ( only anal if you want it, but I didn't).

I left a happy man, I am glad I didn't turn about as she is a lovely girl that provides a very good service. One of the better ones

Online TerryTibbs

Managed to get an hour in with Chantelle today

First impressions was the estate as mentioned before not terribly welcoming but it was an early morning punt so gambled that all the 'riff raff' would be indoors watching Jeremy Kyle

Was greeted at the door by Chantelle, probably mid thirties.  High heels , stockings and sussy's ( you know the drill ). Body was quite petite, nice arse , fair set of tits, good face . I generally walk from 1 in 5 punts due to being disappointed at door opening, it did cross my mind but decided to go for it.

Upstairs to 'the room' , it was ok. the girl herself I found to be very sweet, good sense of humour and very engaging. Did everything that was asked , OWO, french kissing, CIM etc. no hidden extras ( only anal if you want it, but I didn't).

I left a happy man, I am glad I didn't turn about as she is a lovely girl that provides a very good service. One of the better ones

Thanks for the info.....is that her in her profile pics, or just fake pics?

Terry

ddrew

It could be her, she said it was. I am not certain, probably 50/50. Body is similar, hair now is longer but thats probably nature. One things for certain kissing, OWO and CIM for £100 an hour and an EE with a good attitude is a result. I will be going back

ddrew

just ad a good look at the AW profile pics, it is definitely her although I think she had been for a set and blow dry beforehand and treated herself to some new gear. One of them was taken in the house she was in today

Hope that helps.

Offline Jeremy

Did she have a strong accent? I think I'll probably pay her a visit regardless, but I do like to know before a punt if conversation is going to be difficult or not.

ddrew

Her english was more than adequate.

Chinadoll

Glad you had a good punt ddrew. The house is in the middle of a council estate but there is another girl working in the shared out so maybe a change to do 3somes aswell.

Definately easier on the eyes with this one imo.

touch.and.go

Hi guys - I tried Chantelle in December. I parked up in her road (but didnt know which house was hers). We had  agreed 1.00 but she texted me to ask if 1.20 was ok - and at 1.18 I saw a guy leaving one of the houses nearby - and sure enough my phone went at 1.18 saying she was ready. I went to the house (just to see what I would be missing) and to be honest she didn't look like her photos - you wouldnt pick her out in a line-up. She may be great - but I didn't feel like messing around with a girl who hadn't taken the time to shower since her last punter and who didnt look as fantastic as her photos suggest.

Chinadoll

Touch.and.go. The house which i went to had more than one WG working out from it so you might have seen another punter which was there for another girl. IMO she is easier on the eyes than some of the other girls i have seen. Her AW profile doesn't show her face but the first 2 pictures are probably not her either and are probably net images but they do resemble her figure as i recall she was around a size 8-10 Max.

I understand your hygiene issues and back to back appointments as I would feel the same in those situations like I experienced with Tory Lane but Chantelle gives an amazing BJ which is the best i have experienced from a WG.

GO back for a 15 mins oral  :rolleyes:

touch.and.go

I might just do that - thanks for the advice

ddrew

and best of all, when she has a mouthful of spunk she has a great grin on her face. She loves it!

Chinadoll

really ddrew, i missed that. :( I might go back for seconds then.

timmyshorny

she looks hot! may add her to the try list if my first meet goes ok :)

Chinadoll

timmyshorny

not sure now, the one I was looking at seems fake so looking through again

Offline hayabusa916

Is this girl still in Westbury? Says Bristol on her profile

BristolP

Is this girl still in Westbury? Says Bristol on her profile

Westbury-On-Trym in North Bristol. Not Westbury in Wiltshire.