Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bbwslut87 (Barnsley)  (Read 2106 times)

29 review(s) for Bbwslut87 (25 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Ali Katt]

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Bbwslut87
External Link/Members Only
Price Paid: £80 (1 hour)

I exchanged a few emails on AW. Put a booking request through, straight forward enough. Quiet end of terrace house about two miles from Barnsley. I knocked on the door, she was wearing a long t-shirt and nothing else. She has a husky voice, green eyes and long brown hair. Dress size 20 sounds right, also I think the age is right. She looked a bit different to what I expected, not better or worse just different, I had a semi so all good.

We went to the bedroom and both got undressed. She took off her glasses and lay them on the side. She is quite tall and kissing her was awkward at first. You guessed it DFK and open mouths. I think we were at it for at least five, if not 10 minutes. I had a play with her large nipples and breasts. She has noticeable Montgomery glands as well. She was very responsive and I could hear her moaning. She played with the old man a bit and sucked my cock. I had a bit of a teasing tit wank and ran my fingers across her shaven pussy. I asked her to look at me as she sucked my cock. She did some gagging and I saw some pre-cum dashing out. I apologised for making her gag, she said it was OK and I did it again. She sucked my cock and looked at me and I came thick clumpy lumps of man porridge. She showed me the cum in her mouth and dribbled it out with a giggle.

I licked her out after some more kissing. She is fresh and clean tasting. I felt her orgasm and went for the stack. A little bit more kissing and I got her to External Link/Members Only to get the old fucker up again. Put on a glove and asked for doggy. I had a bit of trouble getting it in at first maybe the angle. I went in deep in rifle position and did a bit of spanking and fuck me sideways with a rusty spoon can she take a hard spanking. I pulled her long hair which was in a hard bun\ponytail hybrid and fuck me sideways like Paul Giamatti she can take that as well. She was wet and gasping like she was spitting feathers. I felt the vinegar strokes so we switched to mish.

I decided to test the waters with dirty talk. "You're my submissive slut". was the opener, she said "Yes".  She said "I'm c c cumming" through staggered breath. I said "you cum when I say so say fuck me harder with your big cock sir otherwise we stop now" "fu fu fuck me harder with your big c c cock sir". I gave it six nowt and the dirty talk flowed like Niagara; she was gasping and very wet. I sort of came unexpectedly, I didn't feel any build-up probably cos I was hard at it. I took off the baby killer and put it in a bag. We cuddled up and I said "most girls say they are submissive, but can't take it". I complimented her on her dirty talk and she said I was a dark horse. We had some great sexual chemistry and a bit of a laugh post-sex chat. She is a quiet, giggly woman, but fuck me sideways with a barb wire jock strop did we have some amazing sex.

The best bits:
* Really nice DFK which was always reciprocated and prolonged
* OWO was some of the best I've had this year
* Amazing dirty talk playing master and servant

The worst bits:
* House smelt slightly of fags, her breath didn't though.
* House was a bit messy, but I'm OK about that we had a laugh about it as I said I'm messy as well.

The psychoanalysis bit:
* I've wanted to test my dom side and this is the first time this year where my dirty talk wasn't pathetic. I guess I haven't lost the ability.

She won't be for everyone. She is fairly quiet and has a nervous giggle. There was something really sweet about her which I can't explain. As mentioned she's a big girl, but they are definitely my thing. I left feeling like a big man. A contender for punt of the year.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 09:32:55 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline One Eyed Snake

Sounds like you had a cracking time, it’s good when proper DFK happens,it’s a must for me.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Sounds like you had a cracking time, it’s good when proper DFK happens,it’s a must for me.
I expect open mouthed kissing at the very least anything less and it will probably be a grey card if it's expected. We just got straight down to it no awkward chatting and I played it right this time by trusting my instinct.

Offline Neptune

"Thick clumpy lumps of man porridge" put me right off me cheese and biscuits. Otherwise a great review and into the HL she goes.
Thanks AK

Offline Dick Cheese

Ali was this meet all arranged on the day.I arranged an advance booking with her maybe two months ago on AW E-mails,got phone number but come the day to confirm no answer to my text or call.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Ali was this meet all arranged on the day.I arranged an advance booking with her maybe two months ago on AW E-mails,got phone number but come the day to confirm no answer to my text or call.
Emailed her a week before asking when she was working, found out stuck in a booking request. Got number and address by email on the day.

Offline haggis007

sounds like a great punt for £80 mr AK.... :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
sounds like a great punt for £80 mr AK.... :hi:
Thanks. I wasn't really thinking of price, although I do have a limit, just looking for a genuine submissive to test my dark side and we matched each other well.

Offline Night-Owl

Had a nosey at her gallery this morning and must admit I'd like to put it in her.

Take it she went to mush when a man decided to call?

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Had a nosey at her gallery this morning and must admit I'd like to put it in her.

Take it she went to mush when a man decided to call?
Not too sure about other people. I did all the booking by email and text on the day.

Offline Night-Owl

Not too sure about other people. I did all the booking by email and text on the day.

I meant you getting all dominant in the sack lad.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I meant you getting all dominant in the sack lad.
Cheers Night Owl. I usually turn to mush to be fair, but I read her profile she wasn't lying about hair pulling and spanking - I spank fucking hard - maybe she would disagree, but many can't take it. She matched my dirty talk with a cute breathy way of speaking; looking at her other reviews looks like others went for more GFE, she had a very gentle touch and had her hands behind her head those were the give aways. Best part was we were laughing afterwards.