Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorette1997 - Netherton, Dudley  (Read 606 times)

1 review(s) for lorette1997 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline m4rmite

Plan A cancelled on me - so went on the hunt for a short notice closer to home  WG
AW link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
VS link
External Link/Members Only

Profile has been mentioned on another post - genuine or not girl?
So thought why not, also had a feeling it was at an address where i punted recently- yep i was right.

Comms:  missed call and called me back within a minute, asked if i was white and english lol.
Price £70 for mins
Girl in pics: Yep accurate i'd say around 24 yr old and size 12-14, not chubby with good hips and tits ( D's), small belly- profiles have different ages and names. Russian -i did ask her as well mid punt :cool:
AW face pic has a filter on slimming her face, a bit more rounded in the flesh
Services: OW, CG finish by BJ with mac on :unknown:

Attitude: girl is friendly enough, offered me water or fizzy pop - took water - sipped it incase i was about to  be spiked and bummed to death.
OK paid, stripped and onto the blow up bed - not the same bed as last time as i guess jelly fucking didn't go down well with punters.Same room though.

She managed to find a mac smaller than my dick and put it on with her mouth :rolleyes:, gave me a better than average bj but not much past the helmet. Let her go for a while  to get my moneys worth.
So onto sex -switched macs and this was the same skintight fit,  she told me :sarcastic:it was her on top - slow fuck and she would blow me to finish. Unsure if she got the SP job description memo, i soldiered on as she did it with a nice smile.

She climbed aboard the skylark and held her fingers round the base of my dick, lovely big tits and i sucked on these. No kissing allowed or RO.

She kept saying fuck slow but i just built the speed up stealthily, kept going for about 15 mins as i wanted my full time.
So onto the BJ finish, told her she would have to go faster and deeper for me to finish as she was going too steady.

Fair play to her off she went deeper and faster with eye contact all the way until finally i popped and strangely it was a great pop.
Kissing, OWO and RO is  extra - of course.

I'm going to rate this as neutral as i enjoyed the punt and i reckon if she went independent instead of with the roms tactics she would be a great punt - just had a feeling she was under instruction but likes to fuck and suck.
Could just be a good actor.
Would i return? No  - i enjoyed it but it wasn't anywhere near the level of the planned punt that failed (second meet)
Would i recommend? Only if you want a bj and slow fuck.

She did ask me if i was happy and enjoyed myself -i did and she was a happy kind of girl so it's a neutral from me. ymmv
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:19:28 pm by m4rmite »