Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xxx Angela Manchester  (Read 1577 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline antsz

External Link/Members Only

Been eyeing up Angela for a month or so and shared a few emails in the run upto the appointment. I paid for for an hour which was £120.

Arrived 15 minutes early and text her saying so but was told to go straight up. Her flat is on the top floor and very clean but small. She does share the flat with another WG who was there but didn't see who it was.

Moved into the bedroom and I got the paperwork out of the way, I asked her to wear a short dress and stockings with heels and she looked horny as fuck!
She jumped straight into DFK whilst grabbing my cock through my pants. Kissing continued whilst both of us were undressing, once undressed I couldn't keep my hands off her ass. Probably the best ass I've ever played with.
Whilst still standing she went down for owo for a while then she bent over the bed whilst I fingered both her pussy and ass at the same time.
Then I wanted to face fuck her, not face fucked anyone for years and I wasnt disappointed. Lots of deep throat, spilt, saliva and me whacking my cock against her face when pulling it out of her mouth.
I eventually shot my load in her mouth, she kept on sucking it for a while after I had cum hard. Didn't have time to have sex but the play and oral was great and I will definitely be going back for seconds.

Offline samneil15

Good review there bud, an hour of oral that's some talent. If you like facefucking go back and see Chloe in the same apartment. She has absolutely no gag reflex and is more sub than Angie. Both great punts though imho.

Online Bustydusty

Offline antsz

Good review there bud, an hour of oral that's some talent. If you like facefucking go back and see Chloe in the same apartment. She has absolutely no gag reflex and is more sub than Angie. Both great punts though imho.

Cheers Sam, the oral was broken up with finger play and touching, but I'm surprised I lasted that long. Would you say chole is better looking than Anegla?

Offline samneil15

Have u got a link for chloe?
[/quote

External Link/Members Only

Chloe is younger, more sub, taller with a much bigger arse. But in a good way. Looks wise its subjective both know how to flick my buttons.