Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjobbabe111- Wolves  (Read 1497 times)

9 review(s) for Blowjob babe111 (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]
30 review(s) for Blowjobbabe1111 (25 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Spearce

External Link/Members Only

Hey all, first review, long time lurker but decided to get stuck in and start sharing my own experiences, new to the area form the north east so majority of my reviews will be from that area

Met Blowjobbabe111 a few weeks back at her place in wolves, reasonable area with loads of free parking nearby, discreet house with no obvious neighbours nearby.

Seen other reviews on here where she has told people shes "doing her house up". house is undecorated partially but is clean and smells fresh, couple of cats lurking around which she pointed out to me in case one made a noise and i thought she had other people in the house (nice touch that as one jumped off something upstairs during meet and made a loud bang)

As i had visited for a quicky BJ meet as advertised on her AW profile we went straight to the living room sofa and down to it. I would say her profile is correct and her pics are about right, amazing large breasts and big nipples which i played with as she sucked away. I would say the BJ was good, nice and deep, a bit wet ect ect, she checked i was enjoying myself before carrying on. Fast forward 10 mins or so and were finished, quick chat and a goodbye and i left.

only minor negative is she doesn't offer CIM which is a shame but then its not listed on her profile so i cant blame her for that.

would i go back? yes most definatly, nice simple meeting in a decent area, i am new to the west midlands so a reliable and most importantly safe bet is always a good thing!

Offline Villain79

I enjoyed my short time with her as well. Nice down to earth lady

Online Punterperson1971

You say she doesn’t offer cim but swallow is on her likes list.

Offline Spearce

oh yeah, i hadnt seen that, well CIM isnt so i am guessing theres a discrepency there, all i know is she didnt offer it to me

Offline Dumper

She stopped doing that a while back along with full sex,but my god she is good at blow jobs and would recommend to any one

Offline Bevan2014

She stopped doing that a while back along with full sex,but my god she is good at blow jobs and would recommend to any one
Not anyone ONLY WHITE BRITISH ALLOWED