Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - Morley  (Read 1446 times)

2 review(s) for Nice Naughty Nicole (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline banshee121

Price £70
Location - Morley (awful from the inside and i felt uncomfortable in her flat)
External Link/Members Only

Happened on the weekend.

This was the worst punt i have ever had, the pictures seem to be accurate enough but this cunt has no interest in anything apart from taking your money.

I arrived, soon as i got in she was straight after the money, which i handed over and thought bloody hell this cunt is keen.

She went to stash it and i could hear a male voice which was another downer.

I got undressed she then arrived, went straight for the bed and i made my way over too. She applied some rubber and i said is OWO not on offer and she said it was so took the rubber off an proceeded to suck with no effort on enthusiasm for 2 minutes. Then she said can you fuck me now.

So i obliged, i asked her to climb on top but she declined said she doesn't like that position so wanted missionary. I climbed on top and into missionary she had every trick in the book to make you come quick and i was resigned to me having burned my 70 notes at this point. So after about 4 minutes tops i popped in the bag. No clean up, she said there are the wipes clean yourself up.

Cleaned myself up and she went away for a minute made it clear my time was up. So i was in and out of her place in about 10 minutes.

Felt a right mug and ripped off, didn't say much as she had male company and i didn't feel particularly safe in her flat.

I just wanted to let you chaps know this cunt is useless.

She is average looking and a complete cunt when it comes to service.

I'd avoid her like the plague.

Offline stevedave

I'm 99% sure this is the same lass I saw a few months ago. Was pretty decent I thought, sorry to hear you had a shit punt and that her service has gone downhill.

Offline stevedave

I'm 99% sure this is the same lass I saw a few months ago. Was pretty decent I thought, sorry to hear you had a shit punt and that her service has gone downhill.

Yep, definitely the same girl, just checked the number.