Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: youngpetiteemilyX - watford Incall AVOID! TOFTT  (Read 453 times)

1 review(s) for Sexyemnmmy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

Text her for a time and length, responded quickly, off I set.

Arrive at the location. Phoenix lodge bnb in Watford proper skanky indiscreet bnb.

A ee man standing sort of in the garden area I go to walk into the main door and he ask me room 15 I reply yes he said through the door ground floor.

Found room knocked on door she opens the door. She very pretty great body. Could tell was 21/22.

The girl, I think maybe ee dissent but born here very British accent or shes a ee and  good at putting on accents or could be British dissent, I couldn't be sure on which one .  Most likely ee dissent born here.

All goes down hill. We start to discuss paperwork.

She says you want 30mins I replied yes she said £60 with a condom i said no owo she said owo is an extra £50 I said this wasn't stated on her profile. She didn't say much kinda take it or leave it situation. So I said I'm leaving and left.

I see the adult work feedback and the ukp posts. I thought id take a gamble and it didn't work out. But not much lost 20mins of my time. Defiantly wasn't a wasted journey as I managed luckily to arrange a v good punt with Harley sin 30mins later.

:hi:

:hi:
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac