Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy @ Oriental Lilly, Newcastle-under-Lyme (Chinese massage)  (Read 691 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Link: External Link/Members Only

Cost £80 for two hours plus £40 extras (see below).

The Venue

A shop premises situated on the outskirts of the town centre. Situated on a busy road but the door was unlocked so I could walk in. Not very discrete if you have to wait to be let in.

Easy enough to park in the surrounding side streets.

Inside there’s a room downstairs partitioned off from the main shop area. I understand there’s an upstairs room as well. Not offered a shower before or after.

The room downstairs was a reasonable size with space for Mandy to work around. The room was a bit chilly and I had to ask for the heater to be put on.

The Girl

Chinese, 40ish, around 5’2”, B/C cup and carrying a few extra pounds. Not exactly a looker but not ugly. 5 out of 10 for face and body.

Communication

Booking easily sorted with a couple of text messages.

The Service

I went for a longer session of two hours at 7pm. Sometimes the ladies seem to like a longer booking, sometimes they don't...

Mandy said it had been a quiet day so I thought she might be grateful for the two hours. I was wrong.

The massage was poor. Very little oil used and Mandy just kept repeating the same strokes over and over again.

Throughout the massage she kept messing with her phone trying to get some music on. She also kept yawning, sighing and complaining it was hard work.

Nothing particularly sensual in the massage. Even towards the end when the strokes became softer there were no CC swipes, no touching my balls and no reach under.

I was asked to turn over and noticed it was 8:15. Mandy started to massage my front then asked if I wanted body to body. I expressed an interest and enquired as to the cost. The answer, "How much you usually pay?". I told her £40 and she said I was there for two hours so £80! I politely declined.

The massage continued and after a few minutes she said £60. I declined again and after a few more minutes she said she'd accept £40.

The body to body turned out to be nothing of the sort. She stripped but kept her knickers on and started to give me an oily handjob. Touching was allowed but there was no way I was gettting those knickers off or inside them. I took some delight in her frustration that she couldn't get me to cum quickly.

For the cleanup she used what looked like a couple of wet wipes that she kept rinsing in the sink in the room. They must be economising.

Finished off with a head massage which was probably the best part.

The pros

Convenient location for me
Decent head massage

The cons

Poor massage
Poor attitude
Too much complaining
Too much messing around
Piss take pricing for "body to body"
Non-existent body to body
Wipe down with what looked like reused wet wipes

Online Jasonk71

I recently went to the same place. Had a great time with a female named Helen

Offline GingerNuts

I recently went to the same place. Had a great time with a female named Helen

I've seen Helen but never got around to reviewing her.

By far the best of the ladies who rotate through this place.