Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Glasgow  (Read 2064 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dogbreath

External Link/Members Only

Cost agreed £180 for 90min (I know, but I'd arranged this before all the negative reports)
Age ??
Looks Havent got a clue
Services Didnt get any
Attitude Timewaster

another negative just to add to her list

Just like Topkat's review quoted above - agreed a time & session with this girl, booking placed on AW, texted a few days ago to confirm, then ... nothing. No response to texts, phone calls all went to voicemail.
I was particularly pissed off as I'd spent an hour fighting my way through horrendous traffic, & didn't have time to arrange a plan B as I was due back at work.

I'll try to find a more reliable girl for next week.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Cost agreed £180 for 90min (I know, but I'd arranged this before all the negative reports)
Age ??
Looks Havent got a clue
Services Didnt get any
Attitude Timewaster

another negative just to add to her list

Just like Topkat's review quoted above - agreed a time & session with this girl, booking placed on AW, texted a few days ago to confirm, then ... nothing. No response to texts, phone calls all went to voicemail.
I was particularly pissed off as I'd spent an hour fighting my way through horrendous traffic, & didn't have time to arrange a plan B as I was due back at work.

I'll try to find a more reliable girl for next week.

It’s a shame she is doing this more and more. She was always top notch when down south. I don’t know if it’s because she just chasing the money now, before she goes back home.

Poor hygiene and letting people down is not the girl I knew.

Offline Dogbreath

If she's just chasing the money, she's not doing it very well ! I was offering her £180 for 90 minutes.

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
If she's just chasing the money, she's not doing it very well ! I was offering her £180 for 90 minutes.

Sounds like she is over booking, silly girl. She used to be passionate about reviews when she started. Jaded, burnt out? I like you wouldn’t be happy.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:54:32 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Boinky

From another review it said she's not even leaving after she's finished here. She's off to Edinburgh.

Offline digman

Seems a bit crazy of her to turn down a £180 quid booking.Ill not be wasting my time with her although i do like the look/sound of her.

Felix69

Just another girl with classic symptoms of someone being in the wrong job, in this case her cultural beliefs amplify her need to earn money for her family back home.

I'm not surprised she is approaching psychological meltdown.

What type of human being who could actually force themselves into doing this type of work and not have some sort of side effects.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:05:53 pm by Felix69 »

Offline seeker

Just another girl with classic symptoms of someone being in the wrong job, in this case her cultural beliefs amplify her need to earn money for her family back home.

What type of human being who could actually force themselves into doing this type of work and not have some sort of side effects.

Think you've got that Totally wrong ...
She's double booking punters wasting thier time  ,trying to get as many in in as little time as possible, that's not a case of psychological meltdown more a case of utter greed . Other sp's  have done this but thier good  rep doesn't last long as they build up the Neg reviews on here .
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:47:35 am by seeker »

Offline FBman78

I wonder if she had 3 x 30 mins punts to bring in £240 instead??? But that is outrageous I dont think I have heard of any other girl doing this to a longer punt.

moosehead69

Are you a psychiatrist?

moosehead69

I wonder if she had 3 x 30 mins punts to bring in £240 instead??? But that is outrageous I dont think I have heard of any other girl doing this to a longer punt.

Sounds like that’s exactly what she’s done.

More punts, more money. Longer bookings are usually cheaper for
The punter.

Possibly greed getting the better of her, or overbooking and not keeping an organised diary. Messing people about.

The clear conveyor belt is worrying. And that lack of basic amenities for people
To get washed as highlighted by clatty.

Offline Boinky

Are you a psychiatrist?

He claims to be in that general profession range in some of his posts

As a psychiatric professional, he knows the damage encounters with us cause these poor damaged girls who are crying out for help ...... then makes a booking.

moosehead69

He claims to be in that general profession range in some of his posts

As a psychiatric professional, he knows the damage encounters with us cause these poor damaged girls who are crying out for help ...... then makes a booking.

The only psychiatrist, actually she’s a psychologist; that I know, would tend to meet, greet, assess and explore a patient before a diagnosis.

funny that.

I enjoy her stories, and In day to day life she gives off the impression that she’s Involved in psychotherapy in some way, just from her overall demeanour etc. Him, not so much.

Felix69

yes as I said in a previous post, I practiced clinical psychology for over 20 years, however I now have moved onto other things,   working in a closed environment wasn't really my bag, whereas getting out and about is far more enjoyable and also gives me plenty time and opportunities to do my punting, and as I said previously it is impossible for me to switch the psychologists head off while encountering another human being in such an intimate way,  getting into a
providers head is truly the easiest thing for me to do and frankly I enjoy finding out about these types of people.

moosehead69

yes as I said in a previous post, I practiced clinical psychology for over 20 years, however I now have moved onto other things,   working in a closed environment wasn't really my bag, whereas getting out and about is far more enjoyable and also gives me plenty time and opportunities to do my punting, and as I said previously it is impossible for me to switch the psychologists head off while encountering another human being in such an intimate way,  getting into a
providers head is truly the easiest thing for me to do and frankly I enjoy finding out about these types of people.

Was your “psychological meltdown” diagnosis hypothesised in person with this SP then?

Or are you that good, you can determine a diagnosis from a few punter reviews?

Felix69

I would never comment on an sp that I didn't have direct experience of, that would be pointless.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 06:03:34 pm by Felix69 »

Offline seeker

I would never comment on an sp that I didn't have direct experience of, that would be pointless.

So let's get this clear .
You assessed her in person  and diagnosed that  she was having a psychological breakdown  :wackogirl:
But then proceeded to pay and fuck her anyway ?
That says a lot about you  :thumbsdown:

Felix69

Obviously like any decent person if I encountered an SP that was tired and unkempt with blatantly obvious issues I personally wouldn’t be hiring them for these services.

I am not engaging with  these individuals for me to evaluate their lifes and  psychology, it is only a simple trade of cash for some sort of sexual service, just like any other punter.

The problem for me is that I am trained to look and listen to read a person in a way that a layperson would not, it's not an ability that I can turn on and off, so it is enevitable that I pick up many of these subtle nuances that a person subconsciously surenders.

So basically at the end of the punt I have a pretty good picture of the provider, very few have escaped my lens.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 06:03:54 am by Felix69 »

Offline Uncle Buck

The problem for me is that I am trained to look and listen to read a person in a way that a layperson would not, it's not an ability that I can turn on and off, so it is enevitable that I pick up many of these subtle nuances that a person subconsciously surenders.

So basically at the end of the punt I have a pretty good picture of the provider, very few have escaped my lens.

You do make me laugh Felix. You are clearly part comedian and part sciolist - not wholly convincing but you’re giving it a go.

UB

moosehead69

Obviously like any decent person if I encountered an SP that was tired and unkempt with blatantly obvious issues I personally wouldn’t be hiring them for these services.

I am not engaging with  these individuals for me to evaluate their lifes and  psychology, it is only a simple trade of cash for some sort of sexual service, just like any other punter.

I’m going to be honest and say I think your full of shit.

Any therapist worth their salt would not claim to have a good understanding of an individual after one therapy session, let alone a session that was not about therapy  :dash:

Furthermore, SPs tend to tell you lies about themselves. Many will admit they have a faux back story. The trainee teacher might tell you she works in a bank etc etc.

Do you honestly think they want people who can expose them knowing their true identities and lives?

Your the most naive therapist on the planet then.

SpS are often fake. Their personas are fake, and I dont blame them with the amount of deluded numpties they must meet. Fending off nutters, fluffies and stalker types etc must be a sizeable part of the gig. They can add avoiding a quack psycho-analysis to the list now knowing your kicking about   :scare:

Offline Jock D

Furthermore, SPs tend to tell you lies about themselves. Many will admit they have a faux back story.

I think Felix can empathise with this... :D

Offline Boinky

My faux backstory is that I'm a billionaire playboy who lives a party lifestyle of fast cars, yachts and glamorous women.

It's just a tall-tale to cover my identity though.

I'm actually Batman.

Felix69

Yes you are correct, this doctor of psychology was never a therapist.

I have no need to convince anyone here, or to pretent I'm just fooling with you just to help justify your theories about me.

I am what I am.  :hi:

I may in the future start a thread in the Off-topic section for you to lie on my couch.

Now back to topic, did anyone here who actually hired the service of Lilyco, notice her tattoo on the right side of her chest, and if so, do you know what this body marking means ?

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

I have no need to convince anyone here, or to pretent I'm just fooling with you just to help justify your theories about me.

I may in the future start a thread in the Off-topic section for you to lie on my couch.

Now back to topic, did anyone here who actually hired the service of Lilyco, notice her tattoo on the right side of her chest, and if so, do you know what this body marking means ?

It’s two cherries. I presume she liked the look of it at the tattoo shop. Quite a strange question!!!!

Your just coming across weird now!!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 02:50:37 pm by Kev40ish »

moosehead69

Having studied psychology for 2 years before changing courses, I can honestly say that you remind me of me at 18, as a first year student who knew Fuck all. And that’s what you talk like also. Not like a decorated psychology veteran with 2 decades of practice under his belt.

Good luck with the pillow talk analytics doc, but somehow I suspect the SPs will do a far better job of summing you up during your ‘sessions’.

Felix69

I suppose that tattoo on her chest would also explain the meaning of the tattoo on her left ankle.

Offline andymars19

I suppose that tattoo on her chest would also explain the meaning of the tattoo on her left ankle.

Who gives a fuck?  Is she a good fuck, is she worth the money, does she look good enough to spend cash on?   That's all I'm arsed about...

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator

I have made up my mind your fucking weird...

Offline Uncle Buck

Felix, you’re beginning to be a pain in the arse. You are less of a comedian than I thought and clearly a sciolist - who in time will be barred due to your idiotic and hugely worrying tendencies.

Now fuck off and get back to doing what you do best.

UB

Felix69

For your interest.

The tattoo of the cherries represents feminine chastity and purity as the fruit ripens on the tree, once plucked, however, a cherry represents the loss of innocence and virtue, a virgin no more.

The tattoo on the ankle where a slave would be chained, is that of the handler or owners mark.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 05:42:19 am by Felix69 »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
For your interest.

The tattoo of the cherries represents feminine chastity and purity as the fruit ripens on the tree, once plucked, however, a cherry represents the loss of innocence and virtue, a virgin no more.

The tattoo on the ankle where a slave would be chained, is that of the handler or owners mark.

Google is a wonderful thing.

Offline Clattypats

Google is a wonderful thing.
What!...You mean he didn't know that offhand... :sarcastic:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
What!...You mean he didn't know that offhand... :sarcastic:

I am sure he wrote the quote in google  :lol:

Offline Uncle Buck

He’s an annoying fucking fantasist. That’s what he is.

UB

Offline Boinky

He's now a banned past-annoying still a fucking fantasist now.

Rimdog

He's now a banned past-annoying still a fucking fantasist now.

I only know that 3 cherry’s pays £1.20 :D

moosehead69

For your interest.

Or she just liked the aesthetic look Of The two  :dash: