Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend_Victoria - Reading  (Read 2703 times)

7 review(s) for Girlfriend_Victoria (1 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by houseboot]

Offline Jayguy

There's no review of this one, so I decided to gamble and I lost.

She's definitely the girl in the pictures, but that was about 20lbs heavier than she is now at least. When she got undressed she was dangerously anorexic and had nothing to grab onto. She kinda looked like an old witch naked. Her tits were literally just saggy skin.

When I arrived, we did the paperwork, £80/30mins and she asked me to "Wash your penis". When I get back in the room she's already undressed and she has me lay down and get to OWO. Got to say, that was the best part of it. Phenomenal suck. I tried touching her cheek as she did it but she brushed me away saying she doesn't like her face touched. We moved on from that and things went downhill.

She used men's shower gel as lube after slipping the condom on me and climbed on top. Her breath was disgusting, not sure what it was bit it had a sweet hint to it and was overwhelmingly strong. She rides me for a bit and I close my eyes so I don't see that horrible body. She tells me to fuck her from behind so I do.

Long story short, with nothing to grab onto, finding her body honestly repulsive and trying to avoid her breath, I went limp whilst doing doggy. She noticed and said she'll suck me until I finish. So then begins what feels like a lifetime of OW until I finally blow and get dressed and leave as soon as possible.

She was friendly enough, standard Garrard street apartment meet, decent enough comms but just not a looker. Her photos are both very flattering and very old. All in all, waste of £80. I should have gone to see Angelica...

External Link/Members Only

Offline latecomer

Thanks for the review Jay but sorry you had such an awful punt.  A very useful warning though.

Surplus2018

I was looking to try and book this one. It was the legs and gap at the top that captured my attention.

Thanks for the heads up OP  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Thank heavens she did not pick up phone or respond back with text when I contacted! !

Thankful mercy..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for saving us some money. Was planning to see her soon.

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for the review and saving us from a similar fate.

I wonder why the bad breath ? If she is anorexic can't be something she's eaten

Offline berksboy

Sounds very much like a very bad class A habit to me , very sad.

Offline Rick2468

Sorry to bump this but this is a sighting rather than a punt. I saw Victoria shopping in Westfield Stratford about an hour ago and I thought she looked really attractive. She was wearing hot pink leggings and red ankle boots. Looked filthyin a sexual sense. She also had a Victorias secret bag over her shoulder and I know this sounds like I dreamt this up! Her ass looked amazing and I was tempted to follow her for a bit but didn't want to be pervy. If I saw her I would ask her to wear the leggings. She looked healthy enough. Sounds like a bad service though.

Offline nigel4498

Just perused her profile and she's got more extras than Ben Hur  :D :D

Offline ViperKai

Sorry you had a shit one. Another one bites the dust