Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago back in Asia - Jakarta and Manila  (Read 17333 times)

Offline Vivago

so question, how many of the old boys on the forum know who she is cosplaying as?

Good question Sigma. I pinched that pic from her Facebook gallery today. She never mentioned to me that she was into cosplay but as it seems to be very popular amongst Manila's student population, I shouldn't be at all surprised.

I would guess a character from one of the Final Fantasy games. I was mad keen in the late 90's on these tremendously influential games but only managed to complete FF7 (although my son tells me that I didn't reach the very end) and in FF8 and FF9, the last I played, spent too much time perving at the female characters (particularly Tifa Lockhart) to concentrate too much on finishing the damned thing.

I don't recall a character like she was enacting in the pic, so I would guess one of the more recent FF games but maybe I am completely wrong.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline misterali

so question, how many of the old boys on the forum know who she is cosplaying as?

Exactly my thoughts!

Good question Sigma. I pinched that pic from her Facebook gallery today. She never mentioned to me that she was into cosplay but as it seems to be very popular amongst Manila's student population, I shouldn't be at all surprised.

I would guess a character from one of the Final Fantasy games. I was mad keen in the late 90's on these tremendously influential games but only managed to complete FF7 (although my son tells me that I didn't reach the very end) and in FF8 and FF9, the last I played, spent too much time perving at the female characters (particularly Tifa Lockhart) to concentrate too much on finishing the damned thing.

I don't recall a character like she was enacting in the pic, so I would guess one of the more recent FF games but maybe I am completely wrong.

It’s a recent game title/franchise. I must say her cosplay is good there, but her performance sounds so much better :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only