Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Independent - Leeds  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Verstanson

I saw this girl a couple of months ago so a bit of a delayed review...

External Link/Members Only

I can’t find the original link which was on Vivastreet and the location was Leeds not Bradford. But definitely the girl in the pics and IMHO is attractive.

This was a bit of a spontaneous punt as I had not had any comms up until I felt the urge. I made a call to the number and spoke to Kim. After agreeing services owo, protected sex  and cim I went to the location. Text sent and door number given.

Location was a flat in North Leeds on a fairly quiet estate. I felt comfortable parking nearby and walking to the address. The flat was basic but tidy. Straight to the bedroom and fee handed over £60 for 30 minutes.

Kim wasn’t dressed in any sexy clothes and I felt she could have made more of an effort tbh. But after she stripped off to her underwear I was satisfied with what I saw. IMO she has lost some weight since taking the pics in the url. But she didn’t look unpleasant. I think she has been doing this for a while and has moved around a few places.

Kim’s English was okay but didn’t always understand my humour (not the only one)! She was pleasant and not stand offish. She proceeded with owo as I was already hard and needed a release. Owo was fine but I wouldn’t say I was blown away (pardon the pun). I was offered RO but refused because I wasn’t in the mood. Nothing to do with hygiene as Kim was clean.

After a few minutes jimmy hat went on and I was impressed how quickly she got it on with her mouth. I started with CG and Kim was happy to DFK quite enthusiastically. There was plenty of eye contact but I’d still say she was more on the sub side and happy to take my lead. Into mish and I was struggling to feel a stirring. So I whipped Jimmy off and had more owo. Kim was happy to oblige. 

I asked if she did a’levels moreso out of curiousity as wasn’t feeling that today. And she said no but not convincingly. Got a new jimmy hat and then positioned her for doggy. Her tits were not that firm and would say her bra does some holding up. But she has nice nips and is fine having these sucked.

After a few minutes I felt my old familiar sensation and wanted to cim but in the end I turned Kim over back into mish and finished up in the bag.

Kim had wipes on hand to clean me up. I wasn’t offered a shower before or after but I was fine with this at the time.

Overall a pleasant experience and not a clock watcher as I had gone to about 45 mins checking the time when I left.

Offline Neptune

Cheers for the review fella.
Does sound like a low positive

Offline Verstanson

Yeah I would say that’s a fair assessment.