Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexylexsey3 : Scunthorpe - Total and utter waste of time  (Read 746 times)

2 review(s) for sexylexsey3 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline oarsman

External Link/Members Only

I'd had Lexsey , under her previous aliases , on and off my HL for some time and finally wiped her off because of doubts about her reliability from feedback on here . She disappeared from AW and then recently reappeared under the MK3 guise . Recently she'd had a good review on here and it seemed , after her domestic troubles were sorted out, that she'd now turned over a new leaf . Not so I'm afraid.

There was always something about her that appealed to me and so I decided to phone her ; there was no reply but within five minutes she phoned me back and sounded very pleasant and chatty so we arranged a meet for the following morning. I asked, seeing as she has no feedback on her new account, if she'd like me to put it through AW and she said that would be nice but would I phone her in the morning to confirm. A few minutes later she texted me her postcode.

The following morning I  texted her an hour and a half before I was due to set off and asked her if all was ok at her end and told her what time I'd be leaving home . I had a shower and got ready and saw that there was no return text from her and, on checking the AW booking, that there was no confirmation either, in fact it hadn't even been read. Alarm bells started ringing but although most girls seem to reply very quickly to the mandatory early morning texts I have had a few who didn't return the text till I was well on my way and even a couple who didn't deem it necessary to  text back at all . Nevertheless I had a nagging doubt as it's virtually an hour's drive from mine to hers and decided that I would set off and, if I hadn't heard from her by the time I reached the motorway ( about twenty minutes drive ) that I would return home.

I pulled up close to the motorway and sent her a text saying that I was turning back as it was too long a drive to risk on an unconfirmed booking and got an instantaneous text from her - literal crossing of texts without a doubt, she wouldn't have had time to read mine let alone text back in that time - saying she'd sent her reply to my early morning text to the wrong number and was I still coming ?  Rather foolishly I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and drove on, having told her that I'd now be a bit late.

I arrived and phoned her at five minutes past the hour and she answered and said she wasn't quite ready and would phone back in a couple of minutes with the house number. I parked up out of her street in a quietish area although I was aware of more than one pair of eyes viewing this man in the car trying to look busy tuning his radio ! Time ticked by slowly and silently , the phone stayed mute and I began to lose the urge- as it were ; more so as my watch neared  twenty past. Finally, at twenty five past I drove off.

I don't use the phone whilst driving but did  leave it on the passenger seat where it rang at twenty five to the hour, and again three minutes later and again at ten to the hour and a couple of texts too. When I got home I checked them out and discovered that her sister had , apparently, come to see her and it had taken that long to get rid of her , if I was still there she'd knock me a tenner off if I still wanted to see her !

This is a generation that seem to be glued to their phones 24/7 yet can't make a simple call to keep you in the picture, especially for thirty five minutes . It was a complete waste of half a day for me and a couple of gallons of petrol to boot . In future I shall make it clear that I won't set off unless the booking is confirmed from their end too.It was a shame as I did fancy seeing her but she is obviously another girl messing up because she can't get her self organised and how hard can it be !   What a mate of mine would call a Total Messer !!

Offline wolfiesmith69

she has history of this sort of thing !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rookieshef

What were her domestic troubles?

Offline Newtothisstuff

My alarm bells would have started ringing the moment my phone did. Unless you'd said it was okay to call your number a girl shouldn't call you. You might not use a punting phone and you might not be on your own when she calls.

Offline Karlstreet

I've messaged her a couple of times on her old profile and once on her new one.... still waiting for a reply!! Kind of glad I never got one now!