Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi - Velvet Spa Romford  (Read 1323 times)

Offline jok32

External Link/Members Only

Visited the Chinese massage place as back was hurting and needed something therapeutic as well. Visits to other local parlours have been rather disappointing from a massage POV.

Girl: Mid-late 30s Chinese size 10-12 with belly. Unshaven, natural A cups. Facially 4/10 with somewhat funny looking eyes.

Price: 40 for 1 hour and 60 for FS

Services: Entered as I was about to lie down. Ran fingers across entire body in a caressing motion which was a nice turn on. Asked how I liked my massage and proceed to give me a good back rub. She knew the right spots to knead, but didn't seem too good at doing it, and wasn't able to use much force, which was a pity. No CC swipes or reach unders during the massage but did bend over me a few times so that my head was in her crotch or her small breasts were pressing against my back under her clothes.

After a good 45 mins, turned over and negotiated extras. Allowed a good suck of her breasts and kissing, but didn't seem keen on being touched down below or RO. FS was in missionary similar to what other posters report. Made some appreciative noises throughout and occassional hip thrusts but mostly lazy which seem a bit typical for oriental girls. Wasn't particularly tight down below sadly.

Afterwards turned shower in room on for me and it was time for goodbyes.

Overall slight positive as VFM for services and somewhat decent massage.