Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annoying things in punting  (Read 5166 times)

Offline stampjones

There’s a few specific threads around but this one is a general chance to vent about the things that wind you up in the punting process.

I’ll go first with what inspired me to post - flagged posts on craigslist.

Just had a looked and saw a post “two naughty girls” and it had a pic - yowza. Flagged. Why do that just fucking delete it as soon as its flagged. Now fotever more I’ll be imagining all sorts of filth when if I’d seen it I’d probably have been like - nah.

So go on - what winds you up?

Offline stampjones

That was a serious edge case to be fair so here’s a mre real one.

You see the photos and for whatever reason you believe them. No gris hits so this could be the one - total babe. Then you turn up and of course its susan boyle’s ugly sister. Why the fuck do they do that? Do they really think we’ll just go, oh well whatever, you’ll do?

Offline FlaccidChimp

That was a serious edge case to be fair so here’s a mre real one.

You see the photos and for whatever reason you believe them. No gris hits so this could be the one - total babe. Then you turn up and of course its susan boyle’s ugly sister. Why the fuck do they do that? Do they really think we’ll just go, oh well whatever, you’ll do?

Yes some people do it.

Offline FlaccidChimp

When you make an appointment with an unprofessional WG and she ignores your calls and texts because she has someone in there. Though she tells you she is nearly there, or getting ready or something. Then tries to tell you to wait 5 mins which turns into 15. After you see a man leave the building she texts you saying she's ready now.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Agree B&S is a total let down.
A real gripe for me is when the girl doesn't give you the postcode without an AW booking, I like to take a look at the location on google maps street view and might not want to actually punt the girl if the location is shit or there isn't any parking etc  :thumbsdown:

ipreferbutts

Annoying things in punting is probably the cost. I don't mind paying something, but when even ugly women can charge £100+ per hour for you to see them, something is definitely not right. I think a fairer price would be £20-£30 per hour.

I guess most men are just that desperate and have that much cash to waste, the prices over the years have risen to these ridiculously inflated amounts.

Offline Sheraton

Not getting responses from EE WGs by text or AW email...

Offline stampjones

Agree B&S is a total let down.
A real gripe for me is when the girl doesn't give you the postcode without an AW booking, I like to take a look at the location on google maps street view and might not want to actually punt the girl if the location is shit or there isn't any parking etc  :thumbsdown:
Yeah that or its less atteactive cousin where they feed you the location in dribs and drabs rather than just telling you the address. What is the point? Do they think they can tell good vs bad punters by having a look from 3 flights up across a busy street? I mean I know they have to be careful but wtf

Offline FlaccidChimp

When a WG claims to do services that she later refuses to do after you've paid her.

Offline mrdiamond77

Having a booking cancelled right before it was due to start

Offline threechilliman

Annoying things in punting is probably the cost.

My last 5 punts have cost a total of £140. That's because 4 of 'em cancelled! Cheap as chips. For me, cancellations are my worst enemy as my punting opp's are few and far between.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Having to mess about with full 'security protocols' will regulars. I get it the first time, but if I'm seeing a lady for the 10th time, why do I have to text to say I'm leaving, text to say I'm outside, receive a text to say come in via the back, do a handstand outside the front door to prove it's truly me etc.

Offline stampjones

Having a booking cancelled right before it was due to start
Not sure what is worse this or the munter b&s. They are both pretty soul destroying

Flunt

Having parked up, you pick up the phone to let her know you've arrived, where you read a message which asks you to come an hour later.  :angry:

Offline freeze44

Wet/damp towels that been used by previous... :vomit:

Offline Foxtail17

Girl’s AW location given as X then you find she is actually in Y, 15 bloody miles away!!

Offline jok32

Confirming that an hour is cum twice.
And after the first go being told that its 1x sex only. Second time by hand!

Or being told all inclusive, paying up and then is estra bby!

Offline Landscape

After making a booking you drive to the area, text and she replies she can't do it because the landlord's here / she waiting for the plumber to come round/ the fly spaghetti monster's in town / insert your own bullshit excuse here.

Offline piotrskut

pro$$ies who call themselves “high class” and try to charge silly money (£200+) when they’re anything but. they fuck for money, I think “classy” is out of the window at this point. also the whole “extras” bollocks. 

Offline AnthG

The words written on an AW profile "working today". But no date next to it whatsoever. So you have no idea when she wrote that (and usually you find it was written a week ago and she never bothered to update it).

The second is likes list items you find are only available after the third or so booking with her. This is usually the stuff you want to do such as A-Levels.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FlaccidChimp

Having security open the door while you're naked mid session.

Offline Home Alone

Having to mess about with full 'security protocols' will regulars. I get it the first time, but if I'm seeing a lady for the 10th time, why do I have to text to say I'm leaving, text to say I'm outside, receive a text to say come in via the back, do a handstand outside the front door to prove it's truly me etc.

Hear, hear. When my last Regular-but-one retired, I was auditioning for her replacement & thought I'd found her until I got fed up with this attitude.

I'm all for the girls' safety of course but there's a happy medium.

Offline stampjones

Having security open the door while you're naked mid session.
Embarassing! I remember many years ago (before the internet) I went to see a regular at one of the phone card flats and the maid said I needed to wait and ushered me through to the room. Unfortunately I chose the wrong room and was confronted with the sight of some old guy (me now) balls deep in the prossie. Fortunately I dont think he saw me and I beat a hasty retreat. Closest I’ll ever come to MMF

Online Punterperson1971

Their pricing structure,when 15 mins is nearly as much as 30 mins and an hour is more than double 30 mins.

Offline Grinder69

Listing services as "included" in price then find thats extra or dont do

booking appointment then being told to come an hour later when outside

have you finished yet 5 min in the punt

Poor attitude

Give you a dirty look that say's "you sad B******D for using the services of a prostitute

Trying to rush you

Tugging on the old man so hard as if milking a cow and wondering why he going floppy   :manhater:

Offline stampjones

You’re an angry man grinder  :cool:

Definitely agree on the extras thing. Dont mind if it is agreed up front but when you are half way through and she says its extra for that is so fucking annoying. The chinese b&s ads on VS etc are really bad for that.

Offline Sheraton

When you read on here a 'service' received my another punter but later or earlier refused to you... :cry:

Online WASA38

Not merely failing to respond to AW text messages requesting a meeting but not even bothering to read them.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Always hitting red lights on the way to a punt when you a little behind schedule.

Offline FlaccidChimp

One Romanian WG answered the phone when I was inside her and then prompted me to finish.  I heard the guy on the phone say he's outside. After 1 mins she claimed time is up. I showed her the timer on my phone which had 7 mins left. I told her I'm paying £2 a min and there's at least £10 left. She agreed to give me £10 back and I left never to return. As I walked past him he realized I had just seen her and was having doubts about going in. I hope he didn't.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 01:19:39 pm by FlaccidChimp »

Offline Willyed

When the girl keeps checking her phone for messages.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Jonestown

When you turn up and find out that her flatmate,that you didnt book, is far hotter than the one you did book.

Offline fed24

On agreeing a time for the punt and then asking the girl to "Send the address" then getting this as a response:

"Phone me when you are in street X"

When I hear that I know much faffing and probably a poor punt is on the offing...

Offline FlaccidChimp

When you turn up and find out that her flatmate,that you didnt book, is far hotter than the one you did book.

:lol: I have seen the hotter one more often than not.

Offline stampjones

That is the very definition of annoying I think

Online jordan452

When you park up and text if she’s ready “Can you give me 10mins hun” their rarely ready on time.

Offline Grinder69

many atime then i trawal through AW to find her mate easier said then done

Offline the_exile

One Romanian WG answered the phone when I was inside her and then prompted me to finish.

:angry: Do some of these woman actually want any repeat bookings? Unbelievable.

Offline CluckinBell

Genuine WGs playing games with you :crazy:
Not revealing their top secret location not even the postcode so you can plan your journey to see how hard/easy it is.
Obvious weigh gain and aging.

Offline FlaccidChimp

When she wastes time chatting and offers you a massage during a very short booking. Then Say times up before you get the chance to cum. Even though you really do have a few mins left she doesn't give it to you and asks you to pay for extra time which was her plan all along.

Offline Plan R

"Body to die for" in the profile blurb..

Rather an unfortunate phrase in this game if you ask me  :scare:

Offline Sheraton

When a WG says it's been so busy today ahead of you doing the business....it does nothing to get you I the mood... :sarcastic:

Offline alanarmstrong12345

When the SP/WG hides behind the DOOR!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online Punterperson1971

When the SP/WG hides behind the DOOR!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
That I can understand if it’s a not so discreet area.

Fair comment, what about if it is discreet. Nothing worse than having to get 5 steps into a WG's abode to then realise its a B&S or she actually looks like Jabba the Hutt....
 :scare: :scare:

That I can understand if it’s a not so discreet area.

Online Punterperson1971

Fair comment, what about if it is discreet. Nothing worse than having to get 5 steps into a WG's abode to then realise its a B&S or she actually looks like Jabba the Hutt....
 :scare: :scare:
Then you say I’ve left wallet in car

Not quiet the same in central London but i get your point :drinks:

Then you say I’ve left wallet in car

Offline The Film Director

Setting the wall clock in the room to 5 - 10 minutes fast.  :dash:

Offline Cervixbanger

I'm more of a shop/parlour man, so I very rarely go to flats. When I do though I ask girl to be fully naked (I like confident WGs but not lingerie) when answering the door so clearly she has to hide behind it. The most annoying thing surely must be interruptions mid-fuck. I can recall one punt when the door wasn't closed properly and the labrador came in - of course I was taking her doggie style at the time and we just fell about laughing. About five years ago a maid came in as the wg in the other room had run out of condoms.