Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Star (Asian Selection) - Earl's Court  (Read 881 times)

Offline Antoine

External Link/Members Only

Comms with agency were good
Location easy to find.  Room smallish but ok
Looks:  Website photos not that clear and I guess taken some time ago
Paid £150 for 1 hour.  No clock watching by her.

Star has been the subject of several positive reviews recently (Naughtyboyuk on: August 24 and  smithy99927 on: August 16, 2018,) and as I could not get hold of Ariel or Victoria I thought I'd give her a shot - as it were!  Broadly I agree with these other reviews.  She has a firm, toned body ans an attractive face.  I quizzed her about her age but she basically said she would be whatever age I wanted.  In any case she is pretty fit and if I can't tell the difference, does it matter?

We started with OWO at which she is quite expert and then mish.  However I wanted to try anal and we did this in doggy.  She is tight and  has a lovely  arse and it was great.  So great that I came much sooner than I intended.

BUT there are some negatives and these are the main point of this review as they are not mentioned in the other reviews.

She was not keen on kissing, let alone DFK.  At least not with me (older guy but not awful looking).  She used her admittedly bubbly personality and constant chattering to avoid much contact with her face by constantly raising new things to talk about - which in any case I could barely understand so more time was spent trying to clarify what she was saying.

She is quite controlling.  Yes, A is on offer and  fingering her is great.  But she wants to do things her way and resists if you try and move her about.  She  wouldn't do a face fuck with her head over the edge of the bed, or if kneeling she didn't like me holding her head.  I now this is quite common but I'm just mentioning it.

I don't think these negatives stop her being a positive but give a fuller picture taken with the othre two reviews mentioned above, particularly if you are looking for DFK/FK.

Offline Swapmeister

You missed out what should be the main negative. She isn't the hot looking  girl in the photo. Before you launch into the panto routine of oh yes she is like you did elsewhere, she admitted that to me.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

You missed out what should be the main negative. She isn't the hot looking  girl in the photo. Before you launch into the panto routine of oh yes she is like you did elsewhere, she admitted that to me.

Agreed that she isn't the girl in the photos....when I met her I just assumed they were very old photos given her saying to me she was in her mid 30s...obviously I decided to overlook this issue given how she actually looked, and performed, in front of me....must have been thinking with my "lower" brains!!!